Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 38. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hmmm... As a watcher of dozens, perhaps hundreds of ICOs over the last 4 years, I'm skeptical of this coin (token) already, based on the simple fact that they don't really have proper grammar on their homepage, and frankly the whitepaper is a bit simplistic.

And 19 years old? Not knocking that the kid might not have genius IQ or anything, but even Vitalik was 22 when he began work on Ethereum. As an ex-neuroscientist, I can tell you there's a huge difference in the development of the brain between those two ages. The human brain is not even fully developed until age 24.

"In the future, Ethos Tokens may be used to send value, similar to PayPal. This is where we hope to get to and believe that it will require navigating technical and legal solutions with care and expertise."

Does this actually mean anything to anybody? I mean the idea of a platform-within-a-platform is cool, but I'll believe it when I see it.

All you trader sharks go ahead and ride the money train all you want. I only invest in products that are fully functional and actually do what they claim to do.

^this..  i was hoping to invest in ethos.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
If I understood correctly - then my BQX tokens automatically turned into ETHOS tokens. But why then does my MEW still show only BQX tokens and stopped showing their value in dollars? Maybe I need to change something in the settings?

Thank you in advance!

BQX name in MEW will be automatically converted to ETHOS. Contract address must be still the same (right?) so no worries. To make sure just check your address on etherscan.io There it shows right name and ticker.

I don't know about this, because my tokens are on exchange. But contract address should be the same. Only symbol has changed.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
When the main platform will go live?
I am eagerly waiting for ETHOS universal wallet.I think ethos will be one of the big mover in 2018.
And Ethos could be possible coinbase killer.
Everyone is looking forward to this, I hope the team can speed up all the plans on the roadmap, and for me the most important thing is to get $ 100 before the summer.

which roadmap  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Since this has a fiat gateway, many people will be interested on how would Ethos operates. Come two to three years from now , it will soon have its full potentials of cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
I am eagerly waiting for ETHOS universal wallet.I think ethos will be one of the big mover in 2018.
Everyone is looking forward to this, I hope the team can speed up all the plans on the roadmap, and for me the most important thing is to get $ 100 before the summer.
Activity: 89
the coinbase destroyer is here Cheesy

i just miss a roadmap so we can see in which direction the project is going

hopefully WILL BE, but not yet unfortunatelly
the coinbase destroyer is here Cheesy

i just miss a roadmap so we can see in which direction the project is going
Activity: 756
Merit: 407
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
If I understood correctly - then my BQX tokens automatically turned into ETHOS tokens. But why then does my MEW still show only BQX tokens and stopped showing their value in dollars? Maybe I need to change something in the settings?

Thank you in advance!

BQX name in MEW will be automatically converted to ETHOS. Contract address must be still the same (right?) so no worries. To make sure just check your address on etherscan.io There it shows right name and ticker.

Unfortunately, there is no automatic ticker replacement. But I added the new token data to my MEW and now it shows everything correctly - not the BQX, but the ETHOS.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
on your webpage under the tab 'resources & education' the 'ETHOS is a funtional token & why that matters' goes to a 404 error page...just a heads up
Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press

Thank you in advance!

Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter

Thank you in advance!
Activity: 15
Merit: 10
ETHOS is in the coin vote list for Legolas! Legolas is an upcoming premium exchange focused on institutional investors, so that means high volume! Participate in the public ICO, starting on the 1st of February 12:00 PM GMT, at https://legolas.exchange and cast your vote!

https://i.imgur.com/q6QK8w2.png
This is a good thing, hopefully with this price will continue to skyrocket, I can not wait to see ETHOS enter top 10 with a marketcap more than $ 10 billion this year.
any updates of the project? some milestones incoming?
copper member
Activity: 123
ETHOS is in the coin vote list for Legolas! Legolas is an upcoming premium exchange focused on institutional investors, so that means high volume! Participate in the public ICO, starting on the 1st of February 12:00 PM GMT, at https://legolas.exchange and cast your vote!

Activity: 154
Starting to think that this is just a fancy idea. Not sure anymore the team will deliver what's on their roadmap. It just looks too good to be true.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
No need to worry or panic at the current price because this is good for fresh capital to come into market. Many people stay with eyes for price to reach at best entry level to make their way into some project. Team is consuming energy on development so it is inevitable to see it reaching new all time high in future.
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
Hi there, is there any official information saying that the BQX name in MEW is immediately change to ETHOS? Is there anything we should do?
Many users are confused by this, and from the other member's answer just saying that we are just waiting then BQX will automatically change to ETHOS, we hope that this is not a long wait.
It seems official official ETHOS pay less attention to this thread, in telegram it has been answered that we just wait it.
I think if they do not want to confirm on this thread then they should lock and focus on telegram, this will make all users clear and get the right source.
Activity: 23
Hi dev.
I want to know, if can I transfer BQX from MEW to BQX in binance, I'm afraid it will be problematic.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
We are at 50% of ATH at this moment... So it may be good entering point for new investors... This project is a strong project with good price projections for mid-range, especially after Q2 and all new features.

At the moment, we need to look at how bitcoin will behave, if growth begins, the flat with a decrease can continue for Ethos! From a technical point of view, now a good entry point, as in this market there is an accumulation of positions!
Pages:
Jump to: