Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 37. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Ethos is way too low.......like a lot of coins but I bought at 9.58 and would not be shocked to see this go over $50, easily over $100 if it really takes off.   Seems like they are lining all their ducks up in a row, also like the tax issue, should solve a huge problem with keeping track of things.    Swap coins for free?   Talk about a money saver, screw coinbase.    Serious, if this thing does half of what it says it can do then I will be one happy camper.    Great team, great ideals and solves huge problem for buying crypto, for everybody.    I can tell you I will without a doubt use the app when it comes out..............CAN'T WAIT!!!   
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The preview looks incredible can't wait when it will be out! Ethos will be very helpful to the community! 
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

Something exciting going to happen very soon just 2 days left for that big moment. I hope they will announce more great news that will push this to the mainstream.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Although Friday is at two more days distance but believe me can't wait anymore to see that exciting announcement which team will drop on us. It should be something special as they are used to surprise with good news and updates. I hope this will be related to completion of platform.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Everyone talking about Charlie Lee selling off his litecoin. But he did so in order to not be biased as he claimed. Anyone asking what Charlie Lee is buying with all his money today? 😉
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Hopefully it does not take long for the team to announce apps, if we take note then ETHOS competitors like EDO and Appcoins will soon release their apps so early announcements will benefit for ETHOS.
We immediately get it, and I'm sure if the official apps can be used then it will make the price immediately skyrocket, we still have a chance to buy ETHOS with cheap price.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
Hopefully it does not take long for the team to announce apps, if we take note then ETHOS competitors like EDO and Appcoins will soon release their apps so early announcements will benefit for ETHOS.
Activity: 25
Indeed, community expects ETHOS $100 in 2019.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
can not wait for test apps, I hope all according to plan and most important of course make investor confidence increase so make ETHOS price skyrocket like STELLAR, NEO or PPT.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
the app looks TOP. want to test it ASAP  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Updates on Ethos development and app screenshots: https://medium.com/ethos-io/ethos-dev-update-02-01-2018-b43b8102901d

Yes it's really cool! I want to already test this application in my phone! Although the team does not often post news, but it's clear that they do not waste time! I am glad that I am a part of this community, I'll go buy some more Ethos!

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
Since this has a fiat gateway, many people will be interested on how would Ethos operates. Come two to three years from now , it will soon have its full potentials of cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Actually this is next big thing into financial ecosystem to will give new shape to current cryptocurrencies use case so it will be very helpful to push them towards mainstream so that I also believe ETHOS is worth to invest into this project.
I suggest to buy ETHOS as much as we can, rest assured that the future of ETHOS will be the same as NEO or PPT. I never worry when a solid and complete team are there.

I think it's good chance to buy ETHOS now. The price have been falling for this moment. So, as for me, ETHOS has low price. But I don't know what we should expected from market. ETHOS price may goes down.
legendary
Activity: 1372
It is just a simple chance to load your wallets with more Ethos tokens at these discount offers which are due to other external reasons. There is nothing to be contrary on the future valuation or potential of the growth of this project. Once the universal wallet is available a quick spike in price will take place within minutes. It is all matter of time now.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Since this has a fiat gateway, many people will be interested on how would Ethos operates. Come two to three years from now , it will soon have its full potentials of cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Actually this is next big thing into financial ecosystem to will give new shape to current cryptocurrencies use case so it will be very helpful to push them towards mainstream so that I also believe ETHOS is worth to invest into this project.
I suggest to buy ETHOS as much as we can, rest assured that the future of ETHOS will be the same as NEO or PPT. I never worry when a solid and complete team are there.
legendary
Activity: 1554

Pages:
Jump to: