Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 33. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Ethos price seems fluctuate consolidating might buy now is wednesday usually profit taking day not sure wait tommorrow
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think it wll be in the 2nd quarter of 2018... not sure but I am sure they are working out all the bugs so when its released it will have minimal issues when the mainstream starts to use it.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
pre-registering
  • done
happy to see how Ethos is doing these days, keep it up!

Any. Ews on the wallet??? When they realese it?Huh Looking foreword   
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Ethos’ Alphabetical Guide to Cryptocurrency Definitions and Metrics

Welcome to Ethos’ Alphabetical Guide to Cryptocurrency Definitions and Metrics. We know, there are dozens of these guides out there, but this is the one to rule them all. OK, crypto’s complicated. There’s bound to be a load of stuff we’ve missed. Just know, this is only the start. This guide will be updated on a monthly basis with all of the cool happenings in the world of crypto. We’re writing it in plain English, because we want to make everything as clear as possible. Besides, for all the crypto-wizards out there, you probably know it all anyway, right?

It’s for anyone that wants to learn more, and maybe have a go at explaining it to their friends, colleagues, relatives and fellow investors: for those that have been in crypto for a while and want a simple definition of the latest stuff, or the ones just getting into it, and who want to get up to speed. So, find your favourite easy chair, sit back, and relax. It’s about to get technical, yo!

https://www.ethos.io/2018/03/12/alphabetical-guide-to-cryptocurrency-definitions-and-metrics/
Activity: 10
This really is great to understand about development progress that's great indication they moving forward according to the strategy...
Activity: 22
pre-registering
  • done
happy to see how Ethos is doing these days, keep it up!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

I can't wait till they release the universal wallet, I think this will make all the difference in the world when released. This can be a catalyst to trigger some more mainstream attention.

https://www.ethos.io/universal-wallet/

There is link to get access to this wallet when it will get released I also very confident the future of this project will be amazing. This release will bring revolutionary change and it will attract a lot of new investors and we will see mass adoption of this token in future.
Activity: 308

I can't wait till they release the universal wallet, I think this will make all the difference in the world when released. This can be a catalyst to trigger some more mainstream attention.
Activity: 126
Tell me more about your project
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Ethos has support of big long termed investors who can see and understand potential of future growth. It is hard to predict the price but still easy to guess that it should be lot more higher based on the features of platform. Another good thing is development is in last phase so with the return of bull run and availability of platform will make magic in its value.
Activity: 476
Ethos will be huge at the end of the year but now even when the wallet comes out you can not expect big price change.For sure it will go up bu i dont think so much because whole market is in not so good condition
I am big hodler till 2019 when we can expect bigger things from Ethos

Tokens of some projects are definitely worth saving for a long time and Ethos is one of them! I was an early investor and bought a token for 6 cents per piece - at the moment it costs $3 and this in my opinion is a very low price!
The unfavorable environment will stimulate the investor's desire to buy, and the direct reflection is that the price is low, but ETHOS can come on from its own internal direction and surprise us.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
Ethos will be huge at the end of the year but now even when the wallet comes out you can not expect big price change.For sure it will go up bu i dont think so much because whole market is in not so good condition

Tokens of some projects are definitely worth saving for a long time and Ethos is one of them! I was an early investor and bought a token for 6 cents per piece - at the moment it costs $3 and this, in my opinion, is a very low price!

i agree on that 100%  ethos is a longterm hold. ethos is a great project and i think the end product will be also a game changer! so ethos hodlers. HODL on your coins and be patient. we have invested in a very good project with very big longterm potential.
Activity: 360
I see big potential here, Especially if the fiat-crypto exchange is unveiled
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Tokens of some projects are definitely worth saving for a long time and Ethos is one of them! I was an early investor and bought a token for 6 cents per piece - at the moment it costs $3 and this in my opinion is a very low price!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 641
only 3 $  on binance  Ethos
by  fin 2018 the price will  be  high
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
It would be a killer if ETHOS introduced a hardware wallet as well, integrated with there universal wallet.

I would never move my BTC/ETH (my main hodlings)  from my hardwallet to this universal wallet, if it's a mobile wallet.
Probably most investors think like me. I hope they really do a universal hardwallet in the future.
Activity: 56
The future of investments in such projects as ETHOS. Now many excellent developments. For example, the Safinus platform for investors
Activity: 189
It would be a killer if ETHOS introduced a hardware wallet as well, integrated with there universal wallet.

yes i agree. The Ethos team has a good project running. i just dislike that the roadmap isn't clear enough. that's what i don't like. i like the project and believe in the project longterm. that's why i invested a big percentage of my crypto assets into this project. a hardware wallet would be just a BIG BIG BIG EXTRA into the project. I mean it wouldn't be necessary to launch the hardware wallet this year. but imagine this projects roadmap with a HARDWARE wallet in the future??

wouldn't that be a firestarter?

P.S. Can't wait the wallet launch  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Shingo here this time for the Ethos Educational Series to talk to you a little bit about custody. On the previous segment of this series, Stephen Corliss talked about many ideas relating to the legal framework of how a “decentralized digital asset based system” fits into the wider capital markets scene from a regulatory perspective. There are a ton of big ideas in that piece, but one of the most important that we will continue to highlight is the issue of custody.

Seen at: https://medium.com/ethos-io/disrupting-traditional-financial-frameworks-enabling-self-custody-d76c77d139de
Pages:
Jump to: