Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 61. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
@Bitquence | BQX Commemorative Tokens for top 100 early supporters are finished minting. See photo from the production crew. Hope to have them soon!

I have to admit that's pretty nice. I just picked some up as a long term hold...it would be cool to have a nice souvenir like that.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
@Bitquence | BQX Commemorative Tokens for top 100 early supporters are finished minting. See photo from the production crew. Hope to have them soon!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
I was expecting a lot more from this project by now. You guys do realize that there is competition already out there trying to do something similar to what you are doing. Might want to hurry up because it seems like this project is going down into the dumps at this point.

Pls name few competitors...
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I was expecting a lot more from this project by now. You guys do realize that there is competition already out there trying to do something similar to what you are doing. Might want to hurry up because it seems like this project is going down into the dumps at this point.
Activity: 49
Considering the Binance BQX promotion, the amount of BQX volume that hit Binance was really underwhelming...I mean the total BQX volume didn't even come close to going over $1,000,000 and there was essentially no pump.  I mean it has no effect on long term but value, but was shocked at the surprisingly little turnout.

If Bitquence wants to be big/successful, they should not expect just to produce a "working product".
Crypto is all about hype, marketing, promotion, advertisement. They need to focus on this aspect much more.

But you can only generate the hype through a well coordinated marketing, promotion and advertisement. If whales have no stake in a project it will be difficult to move the price high because they are the money bag

So where is the well coordinated marketing, promotion and advertisement in Bitquence?
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Considering the Binance BQX promotion, the amount of BQX volume that hit Binance was really underwhelming...I mean the total BQX volume didn't even come close to going over $1,000,000 and there was essentially no pump.  I mean it has no effect on long term but value, but was shocked at the surprisingly little turnout.

If Bitquence wants to be big/successful, they should not expect just to produce a "working product".
Crypto is all about hype, marketing, promotion, advertisement. They need to focus on this aspect much more.

But you can only generate the hype through a well coordinated marketing, promotion and advertisement. If whales have no stake in a project it will be difficult to move the price high because they are the money bag
Activity: 49
Considering the Binance BQX promotion, the amount of BQX volume that hit Binance was really underwhelming...I mean the total BQX volume didn't even come close to going over $1,000,000 and there was essentially no pump.  I mean it has no effect on long term but value, but was shocked at the surprisingly little turnout.

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
There were a lot of other coins that I was hearing people pumping but I didn't see a lot of value (in terms of problems they are solving) in them. BQX seemed like a no brainer....especially for someone new to trading cryptos. It's scary when you are first getting setup on a bunch of different exchanges and wallets. BQX just seemed like it would make crypto easier for everyone. Think of the small percentage of people in the world that are involved in Bitcoin and cryptos in general. If BQX can make it easy enough for the rest of the population to get on board, I could see it going sky high.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
why its only go down since binance?

Binance are killer machine: DNT, OAX...all goes down...

we'll see it later. there had been a lot of us waiting for its listing already. binance planned ti add BQX and SNM which they announced weeks ago but there seem to have delays to this. if i have to think about it, binance most probably is buying bqx too before adding for they know they can dump it once they know there are bqx getting into their exchange.
Activity: 210

Binance are killer machine: DNT, OAX...all goes down...
Activity: 24
Activity: 239
if I see from the price of tokens in this month has a good rise also token stable price and what may be the price of the tokens will continue to rise because I still have the token of this project
Activity: 210
I think tomorrow is the day when BQX is going to live at Binance according to the last night's post on social media. There are more likely chances to see it's price surging instead of vise-versa as some people showed fear. BQX is already very cheap seeing all the stuff being built on the platform.

sure its a good news , spike in prices I'm very confident it will happen soon
the right time now to fill ammunition
Yes this is definately a good news because BQX wasn't on any major exchanges since it's launch.
They have redesigned their website now which looks cool and everybody is waiting for their product demo.
Today boxmining also made a video about Bitquence, looks cool.

Is any date knowen for demo...some info about this?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
I think tomorrow is the day when BQX is going to live at Binance according to the last night's post on social media. There are more likely chances to see it's price surging instead of vise-versa as some people showed fear. BQX is already very cheap seeing all the stuff being built on the platform.

binance is a shitty exchange..you cant withdraw more 2btc/day without you do kyc/aml.. Cheesy must provide a passport and selfi to upgrad..they're suks my friend

i think this project can be great..i missed ico i'm feel really bad..i wait a smart multi wallet  since long time..this can do come peoples at crypto without any techno science and without the technical annoyance..now issue will be like exchange..fees..decentralization..anonymity..funds control by users..token supported..full of details which will do succes or fail of this project.

i watch.
Activity: 264
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

Yes this is definately a good news because BQX wasn't on any major exchanges since it's launch.
They have redesigned their website now which looks cool and everybody is waiting for their product demo.
Today boxmining also made a video about Bitquence, looks cool.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
waiting for this Coin to be listed on Binance Exchange Smiley time of day again.
https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001659531
Pages:
Jump to: