Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 62. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
I am not a robot. Admin on coinexchange is gonna ruin your coin..

Thomas.

Thomas.

Admin in here ? You are a nobody! FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And delete your private messages idiot. I am not reading your shit!

I am the devil. I can't do what i want!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9YUw-dj4QY

Deactivated lasers with my dick..

Thomas.

They are gonna ruin it.. ("There was no cage. Just the rage cage..")

Make it it maxcoin with these censorshipdickheads!

Thomas.

They are gonna ruin it.. ("There was no cage. Just the rage cage..")

Make it it maxcoin with these censorshipdickheads!

Ruin it!

Incomming selloff. Go DGB!

No censorship. (You are the best :-))

No censorship. (You are the best :-))

DGB ? If you make a lot off money and wanna safe them for later. I am buying. No gangster in my hidden legs. (You cannot say NAZI on coinexchange without getting a one hour ban. Automatic!).

Tried to make peace with the fool. All i got was motorcycles.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
One thing I kinda don't understand; why will this be 100% secure for us?
Isn't that kinda like holding coins on exchanges?

Where do they claim 100% security?

If they don't guarantee 100% security, what makes it different from holding coins on exchanges? I don't see how can BQX be a game changer like Suppoman much likes to emphasize.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
As far as I understood their business model those who will make prediction using this platform surely will let their funds in their universal vault which they have focus on. We always need to trust any third party service provider and this is like exchange if we let our funds in their custody or may be they introduce option of letting us control over Private keys.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Where do they claim 100% security?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I think it will be secure because as mentioned by the team most of the funds will be kept in the offline cloud storage. But it is not secure as holding in a hardware wallet. This is good for newbie investors as they don't know much about private keys are different types of wallets. And also Development of this coin is going very well, yesterday the team released a new update.

Nothing in the world is 100% secure. The only option that comes close to 100% - and that is absolutely THE ONLY one - is when you control your private keys. Any other option claiming to be 100% secure is a damn scam.
Well if that's the case, we can say that about every bank we put our money in. Everything is built on trust, so Let's see what BQX can accomplish before we label anything a scam. I personally think their idea is brilliant and however ambitions, I think they have the guts to pull it off.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
I think it will be secure because as mentioned by the team most of the funds will be kept in the offline cloud storage. But it is not secure as holding in a hardware wallet. This is good for newbie investors as they don't know much about private keys are different types of wallets. And also Development of this coin is going very well, yesterday the team released a new update.

Nothing in the world is 100% secure. The only option that comes close to 100% - and that is absolutely THE ONLY one - is when you control your private keys. Any other option claiming to be 100% secure is a damn scam.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Bqx is very great, very growing in the market, the price of bqx is very promising and as investors are not disappointed with the results obtained and as hunters bounty very in the favor
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
I am just getting started in Cryptocurrency and was thinking of investing $1000 in Bitquence using bitcoins. Should I wait for another dip or is this a good time to buy it?

I think everyone should refrain from giving final advice. You are better off if you do your own research seriously. It is hard to accept a loss if you didn't really make your own conclusions.

because the research itself will make ourselves not in regret in every decision and also can make yourself a experience that can not be obtained from others, so before making a decision must have sufficient knowledge capital to analyze it

Absolutely. But I believe that people in crypto turned even more lazy. They are not even willing to read the white paper anymore. Just check for hype indicators and some nice pictures in the OP and then they throw their money after all those ICOs.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Keep calm and stay yourself in any situation.
There is an attempt to insert the bitquence into bittrex

It'd be great, but I have doubts about it could become true... I bought this coin for long-term position and hope it'll grow and give profit  Smiley 
Activity: 49

How? An attempt?
it is now listed on coinspot, but bittrex I highly doubt.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250

On the other hand Poloniex is also waking up from long deep sleep. Those guys have listed first token after long time. I think these tokens which are not being listed on Bittrex will be picked up by Polo guys to equalize the balance with Bittrex. We can expect really interesting situation to see Bitquence on either or both exchanges soon.
Activity: 29
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I bought another 80 of this GEM today, wish I could afford more but I don't get more money coming in until the next three days. I just hope the price remains post FOMO for a while at least under a dollar so I can grab a couple of hundred more at least sigh.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It is really good news that BQX is also one of the four tokens which were announce to be added for this month. We don't know yet when these markets will open but our efforts to bring it there are fruitful in thee end. The project still needs time and we should show patience and support as project and investors both will be big winners in the end.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Just discovered this gem of a project today. The team set one of the most ambitious goals of any project in crypto-space: to be the payments standard for services all around the world... I hope it's not too late to join in.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Wish i caught this earlier. I don't know if it makes x10 from now on. I believe i missed the train.
Activity: 28
This is wise move to buy this coin development is moving with speedy process dev team is looking confident to deliver this within time frame. This idea has much potential to grow rapidly in future I would like to hold this coin for long term I believe it will worth to it.

bqx had list  binance
Pages:
Jump to: