Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 57. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Why are we flying Wink?

Suppoman announced it publicly on his video so there was a temporary pump as usual and now it's getting dumped hard. As long as pumpers and dumpers rule these coins they will never go up. Just too may day traders and speculators in this game and a shit ton of robots on binance. So it will take some really huge news to move this coin. I THINK personally any of us getting in the game now will not make great gains like those who got in at 2 and 5 cents but you never know a x 5 gain after one or two years might be possible.

What is suppoman?

https://youtu.be/yK7i4zFh9Sw

BQX is his favorite coin. I actually like the vision as well that's why I got few k of it and am not too worried about the price at the moment. I think BQX can get to a decent level in a year or two when the roadmap is in in place. I want crypto to be adopted by everyone.

I follow him in Youtube and Steemit and value his opinions on cryptos.
Except in InvestFeed! That one is something he like, and I don’t share the vision.

Regarding BQX, it's his favourite coin and kept it "hidden" for a while.
Not really hidden, you can easily find what was his favourite coin with a bit of research.

He just announced to the world that his favourite coin is Bitquence.
But the pump wasn't that huge! Those dumpers are incredible! Sad

In my opinion BQX will pump the rest of the week.

What is the best entry point for BQX. My thought is lot of people holding for some time will now sell and I am hoping price to go down to .5 USD. Is this possible and will this be a good entry point ?
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
Hello all.
How is it comong along with the bqx prediction market.
site is looking great so far.
can we expect announcements from the team coming shortley
Activity: 15
BQX wallet is under maintain on CoinExchange. Anyone here know how long does it usually takes?
Thanks!
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
Happy to see the BQX price increase in 3 days, when bitcoin prices skyrocketed then altcoin down and vice versa. I think this year's target is $ 3.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Why are we flying Wink?

Suppoman announced it publicly on his video so there was a temporary pump as usual and now it's getting dumped hard. As long as pumpers and dumpers rule these coins they will never go up. Just too may day traders and speculators in this game and a shit ton of robots on binance. So it will take some really huge news to move this coin. I THINK personally any of us getting in the game now will not make great gains like those who got in at 2 and 5 cents but you never know a x 5 gain after one or two years might be possible.

What is suppoman?

BQX is his favorite coin. I actually like the vision as well that's why I got few k of it and am not too worried about the price at the moment. I think BQX can get to a decent level in a year or two when the roadmap is in in place. I want crypto to be adopted by everyone.

I follow him in Youtube and Steemit and value his opinions on cryptos.
Except in InvestFeed! That one is something he like, and I don’t share the vision.

Regarding BQX, it's his favourite coin and kept it "hidden" for a while.
Not really hidden, you can easily find what was his favourite coin with a bit of research.

He just announced to the world that his favourite coin is Bitquence.
But the pump wasn't that huge! Those dumpers are incredible! Sad

In my opinion BQX will pump the rest of the week.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Why are we flying Wink?

What is suppoman?

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Why are we flying Wink?

What is suppoman?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Why are we flying Wink?

Activity: 54
Why is not this liqui, bittrex, kraken or poloniex ?  I want to see better places.

Binance is good enough, Bittrex and Polo ain't the same it use to be.. abit like Liverpool & Manchester United - Has Beens...
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 56
 I want to see better places
Activity: 56
On the other hand, the concept is great and the ANN was not created
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Why is not this liqui, bittrex, kraken or poloniex ?  I want to see better places.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
These good tokens backed by platform which will have use case in different areas of cryptocurrencies as trading or teaching even as service providers will see huge appreciation. Bitquence from its start in post ICO era has succeeded to get attention of investors and people. This will be seen in next months.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
If the price trend is concerned, I'm sure BQX will soon reach $ 3 in this year, market cap that keeps rising make sure I am with the future of BQX.
Absolutely, It has such potential to reach $3 or over. Bitquence is a great coin still as concept of Bitquence is very good. Always have many options. Personally I think BQX is a good coin and sound investment, there no option to think twice.

Really BQX team is solid and I'm sure will success, but most users can not wait, we all hope to reach or over $ 3 soon. I'm sure investors and users prefer to keep for $ 3 or more than under $ 1.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
You better have on mind that we have only third part of total supply in circulation Sir Paijoe and hush.
I hope to find out how  others part wil be distributed and I hope it wil be done in the way that won't lower the price so much.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Once we get the $1 price officially then next dollars will come much more quickly. This is how happened in other projects so it remained slightly under this psychological value and then declined little from there. I own few thousands and have targeted price $3-$5 to liquidate at in next six months.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I still believe and optimistic about the future of Bitquence, despite the drop price but I will not sell it just some time ago I bought it in coinexchange and binance. expect this year the price will reach $ 1 again and in 2018 the price is $ 10.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
@Kripto.hr
I do not know, but I hear this name from time to time.

as I have unexpectedly  spare time I want to deepen my research about  Bitquence.
 I would like to ask some questions

Where can I find detailed roadmap?
Are there any  new exchanges rumours?

Indeed, their road map leaves much to be desired.
Pages:
Jump to: