Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 69. (Read 288632 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
I believe in this project.
I am holding my BQX from ICO.
I am hoping BQX will be added in Bittrex soon.

You hold your BQX coin till now?
Do you invest? Or just get BQX from bounty?
Prices are now also quite high, maybe some future time will be even higher. But if you get BQX only from bounty I think sell it now can benefit.

why would you sell it niw when you already see the price rise up. what a wise biunty hunter can do it wait till it rise more to see the final project being released. the project will soon compete the ETH as its going to act like gas for every transaction of the tokens and coins it cater.

it would be dumb to sell now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

You hold your BQX coin till now?
Do you invest? Or just get BQX from bounty?
Prices are now also quite high, maybe some future time will be even higher. But if you get BQX only from bounty I think sell it now can benefit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 407
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

I don't think most of these youtubers that do take part in pumping of tokens understand what thwey are doing, that is market manipulation and I believe some of them will be arrested soon, the extent some gullible traders based their trading on these people information sometime baffles me. Sheep mentality indeed
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
At first I thought the market was manipulated but somehow I think its not after checking, the volume in coinexchange did good. HAs the bounty hunters all dumped their tokens back when the token was yet 0.04$? BQX risen tremendously, has there been anything released by the team?
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
the price of BQX is very good i am so happy to see the increase in price i observed from the beginning ICO and i participated in the bounty program when i get a bounty payment of 393BQX or equivalent $17 dose not take long in just one week the value rose to $120
Activity: 420
Why Bitquence is not on coinmarketcap.com? We need more exposure Smiley

It's on CoinMarketCap https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/bitquence/
Probably you mistyped or something else  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Why Bitquence is not on coinmarketcap.com? We need more exposure Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I would prefer a stable growth though it may take more time to take the BQX at its true value but that will be good in long run. We need false promises to pump a legit project which has brilliant future in fastest growing industry of cryptocurrencies. It is nice share about youtubers self made experts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Hi i just purchased some BQX
I read that i can store it in MyEther wallet.
I don't know much about Ethereum, is BQX token derived from it or something like this?
Eventually i would like to store it in my Trezor if possible
Any link to some tutorial?

Thanks.

Yes you can store it in myetherwallet, it is ERC20 compatible.

You can also store it on myetherwallet with trezor

https://blog.trezor.io/trezor-integration-with-myetherwallet-3e217a652e08
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi i just purchased some BQX
I read that i can store it in MyEther wallet.
I don't know much about Ethereum, is BQX token derived from it or something like this?
Eventually i would like to store it in my Trezor if possible
Any link to some tutorial?

Thanks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
The price of this token continue to rise and now its $1.20 with in a few days ( rank no. 64 in coinmarketcap ) I'm glad that I hold my token.
This BQX is one my favorite token now because of its hardworking team and also some good platform that attract more investor I think its wil hit $2 so guys its time to buy a lot token to gain more profit Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
this is definitely one of  the fastest token to grow besides NEO. we already know this is a good project but never thought it could spike this quick. if we only knew we could have bout thousands of bqx when its price was just $0.04. I don't quite get whats fueling it but it good.

Now more than $ 1 per BQX really awesome until now I also do not know why prices go up so fast
I'm not so active in this thread so is there anyone who can explain why it happened or is this just a group of people pumping tokens and then bringing it down?  Sad

Yeah it's good to see that, this ICO made me earn some money, thanks to the team ! I wish I would buy more of this coin in the ICO and I'm sure that it will continue to raise !

Good luck to all investors Wink
Activity: 56
this is definitely one of  the fastest token to grow besides NEO. we already know this is a good project but never thought it could spike this quick. if we only knew we could have bout thousands of bqx when its price was just $0.04. I don't quite get whats fueling it but it good.

Now more than $ 1 per BQX really awesome until now I also do not know why prices go up so fast
I'm not so active in this thread so is there anyone who can explain why it happened or is this just a group of people pumping tokens and then bringing it down?  Sad

Because it will be like coinbase but better. It will be a universal walled/exchange. and hopefully it will be on another exchange like bittrex
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

Activity: 326
BQX hits 1$ again as new Team was formed and big calibers enters the game.
There is a high probability that it touches 2$ before entering BITTREX exchange.

And as soon as it goes to BITTREX, the road to 10$ is wide open.

It's not too late to catch the train, although I don't really trust HItbtc platform.

I think you can keep BQX on your MEW if you don't feel like keeping it on exchange (which makes sense)
Activity: 2
It's being pumped by youtubers.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Activity: 49
BQX hits 1$ again as new Team was formed and big calibers enters the game.
There is a high probability that it touches 2$ before entering BITTREX exchange.

And as soon as it goes to BITTREX, the road to 10$ is wide open.

It's not too late to catch the train, although I don't really trust HItbtc platform.
Pages:
Jump to: