Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 73. (Read 288632 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
As I understood it, Bitquence will be the gas to use when sending tokens stored in your BQX wallet. So let's say you have SNM and wanted to send them to someone else so you send 1000SNM and the whole amount is sent and only BQX token are deducted upon sending.

Question is how is BQX project going to be good, what features does it have that users will prefer than MEW?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I prefer to wait sometimes, the project looks rather promising, so I hope that the token's price can change for the better.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
By the way...I am surprised that Bitquence is in 3 markets already, during ICO I was worried that it would take much more time to be able to trade BQX

My favourite Coinexchange.io
Activity: 39
So what doing with BQX? Sell or Hold? It is really hard choose. But I think that now it is the best moment for sell BQX at all

I posted right above your post and you are still asking whether to sell or HOLD? Are you serious or joking? This is why people lose money and become trolls. Ill make this simple for everyone on the thread......HOLD THIS COIN OR PURCHASE MORE, DO NOT SELL!!! As you can see the coin is still advancing today and as it gets more exposure to exchanges the price will only sky rocket. Now, everyone, please read what we are telling you... Wink
Activity: 71
So what doing with BQX? Sell or Hold? It is really hard choose. But I think that now it is the best moment for sell BQX at all

Sell...get some real cash today...but hope in one year this cash enough to pay treatment for your depression for selling at so low price as  0.2 USD
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
I love BQX and even at 4x ICO price this coin is WAY UNDERVALUED. Its not on any "real" exchanges yet and it will certainly be in 2018. I know everyone likes to play the short game and make money quickly but buy a BUNCH now and hold it for the next 6 months. I am sure you will be happy that you did. Grin Oh and if you are looking for an estimate on growth, this is easily a dollar coin.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
I didn't expect we'd see these prices on EtherDelta right after the ico.

Do you think price now is high or low ?

the price now is so high. the last time i check the prices of bitquence is $0.045 but now its $0.17 just wow. 4x in just a week.
but maybe its just because the price of the bitcoin now. lets wait if bitquence can maintain that price.
Price moving up in btc also.It is a positive sign.Soon it will be twice the ico price@ 10k Satoshi Wink

10k is not too difficult especially if they add some new exchangers I'm pretty sure of that
Currently the transaction volume is $ 191,040  and over 50% are in CoinExchange if BQX is in bittrex I'm sure the volume is over $ 1 million (24h)
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

the price now is so high. the last time i check the prices of bitquence is $0.045 but now its $0.17 just wow. 4x in just a week.
but maybe its just because the price of the bitcoin now. lets wait if bitquence can maintain that price.
Price moving up in btc also.It is a positive sign.Soon it will be twice the ico price@ 10k Satoshi Wink
Activity: 630

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

My impression is that all coins are going up during 2017 because a lot of money entering  the space, but if in 2018 we don't see a good product price will go down. I think with the money Bitquence got in the IPO they will develop a great product.

my you right....
[/quote]

Who knows
[/quote]

It could be true. SEC is coming and more exposure to crypto.

I thought BQX price will stay at $0.05 for months but did not. If I only knew I could have invested more of these too. This is one hell of a project once the product is done.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Lowest price was 1 ETH = 5000 BQX during the ico.
And now it's over the those prices. I think it's good price. But we don't know what will happen in the future. Maybe these prices are cheap or expensive when compare to the future prices.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Will it really enter bittrex exchange?
I still have a bit of tokens (BQX) I will hold until entered into bittrex exchanges

it seems the priority this year is developing product, and until 2018 we won't see BQX on Bittrex.

Bitquence only says that at the moment they are not in Bittrex but hasn't say much about their plans about this, some people think the longer it takes to be listed in a big exchange the better.

By the way... I have seen many times that the price of one coin in a small exchange can grow a lot... so as an investor I am not so worried about that..I am more interested that they can do the release the platform this year
Bittrex would be great if happens but on a second thought I have seen many coins performing badly on Bittrex too.The only guarantee for price to go up is development of bitquence and that will take time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
After you buy these on an exchange where to you store them? I don't like to keep them on the exchange...thx

you can store your token to your ethereum wallet. advisable to store it in myetherwallet. your token is safe there because you have your private key there. and bqx is listed already there.
Activity: 280
Will it really enter bittrex exchange?
I still have a bit of tokens (BQX) I will hold until entered into bittrex exchanges
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
After you buy these on an exchange where to you store them? I don't like to keep them on the exchange...thx
Price seem becoming stable already and its now morethan 300% during since the day the bounties had been distributed. The dumps are maybe gone already.

Totally agree! We have a few people selling early to take their profits, dumb move if you ask me. Give this coin some time and you are looking at over 1000% gains. Just be smart people!!! Buy now and hold.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Price seem becoming stable already and its now morethan 300% during since the day the bounties had been distributed. The dumps are maybe gone already.
Activity: 518
I was pretty sure that bitquence has got good potential and am glad to see the upward movement in price and that too when btc is also moving up.
Pages:
Jump to: