Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 70. (Read 288632 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 277
Any word on getting listed on better exchanges....like Bittrex?

Good news, they have paid the fee to get listed on Bittrex so that will happen by the end of the month. I just picked up more knowing as soon as it hits Bittrex it will go up again! If you read back you will see my name telling people to hold this coin and that it would be a $1 within the month (it was and will be again). Hopefully people follow people that have shown good advice. Hold everyone or buy more Grin Grin Grin You wont be sorry!
Yes I'm glad to hear it, this is a good project and I hope soon to be listed on top exchanger such as bittrex, mercatox or livecoin is a good options.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Good news, they have paid the fee to get listed on Bittrex so that will happen by the end of the month. I just picked up more knowing as soon as it hits Bittrex it will go up again! If you read back you will see my name telling people to hold this coin and that it would be a $1 within the month (it was and will be again). Hopefully people follow people that have shown good advice. Hold everyone or buy more Grin Grin Grin You wont be sorry!
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
What's fueling Bitquence price, its much over the ico price?

Suppoman group is what is behind. He bought it between 1500 and 3000 sats and now he is shilling it

I've never heard of them. Thanks, will take look closer to what they do Huh
We're all learning Smiley
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

Suppoman group is what is behind. He bought it between 1500 and 3000 sats and now he is shilling it
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
I am so looking forward to this project coming to fruition as I have now all family wanting to get involved in Crypto and are awaiting my tutorials. Bitquence is going to be one of those revolutionary projects that will make it easy as pie for even your Grandmothers to join so I am really pumped about that. I am holding on to my few tokens for dear life, not selling.  Cheesy

Are you in a Suppo group? If no, just ignore my question Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am so looking forward to this project coming to fruition as I have now all family wanting to get involved in Crypto and are awaiting my tutorials. Bitquence is going to be one of those revolutionary projects that will make it easy as pie for even your Grandmothers to join so I am really pumped about that. I am holding on to my few tokens for dear life, not selling.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Hey all!
Just subscribed to this thread, will probably take some time and read all pages...but, do we have some ETA when the actual platform could be released?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
The BQX price has done extremely well in recent days, do anyone think this trend will continue and what is likely to be the price when it hit its peak

Yes BQX still have a good chance to keep going up but not in the near future BTC prices are still high and almost all altcoin down
It looks like traders are turning their attention to BTC / local currency when all normal, BQX will keep moving.
But the price of BQX in last week has pumped to high price and x10 higher than the base price ICO, so I think need have more time for waiting stable crypto market before BQX continue increasing.

Yeah. Slow and steady growth is healthy. These last few days BQX was moving too fast!
Activity: 463
The BQX price has done extremely well in recent days, do anyone think this trend will continue and what is likely to be the price when it hit its peak

Yes BQX still have a good chance to keep going up but not in the near future BTC prices are still high and almost all altcoin down
It looks like traders are turning their attention to BTC / local currency when all normal, BQX will keep moving.
But the price of BQX in last week has pumped to high price and x10 higher than the base price ICO, so I think need have more time for waiting stable crypto market before BQX continue increasing.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
Can someone please direct me to a link or instructions on a step by step to move my tokens from the exchange to my Ethereum Desktop wallet
what desktop wallet you used?
first you must sycnh your wallet

Mist

its sync'd

I have some BQX in there from the token sale but want to add the ones I purchased on the exchange.

thx
withdraw your tokens from exchange to your address, for see token you can add custom tokens
for mist choose CUSTOM TOKENS add WATCH TOKEN

Contract Address:   0x5af2be193a6abca9c8817001f45744777db30756
Token Decimals:    8
Symbol : BQX
Activity: 326
Again a good project that received too little investment. And again a good acquisition. I wish I had joined the signature campaign, I think it is too late, am I right? Sad Good luck to the participators!  Kiss

It is a good project and this is why it will do just fine in oong term. I believe the price is still quite low, if yuo plan to hold it.
Can someone please direct me to a link or instructions on a step by step to move my tokens from the exchange to my Ethereum Desktop wallet

Mist

its sync'd

I have some BQX in there from the token sale but want to add the ones I purchased on the exchange.

thx
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Where is this Token listed?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

Pages:
Jump to: