Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [eToken] Rare | Website 11 languages | New version -> mandatory update - page 3. (Read 108310 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Wow,two blocks was found
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
 Grin Great thank you both
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Update

We think we are almost ready. To be sure we need some hash power to get coins flowing. We need your help at

http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee/

There is no wallet yet. But i will it release as soon as we are sure it works.

I still got my coins i got from the orignal dev. So good news.
Yeh i think we need to make a todo list when were back in buisiness :-) Coinmarketcap need to be informed (when we have working block explorer again) etc.

I mean will fork be announced before launching in *** hours?

We tested the wallet. And were not done yet but everything works. But priority for us is and was fixing it and doing it right. I will put it online when we made it and from then we will go on with the new fork. It is not a new coin or that we are back at difficulty 0,000........etc. So no count downs or something.

What is the starting diff will be? Roll Eyes

If i am correct it will be diff 2. with 500khash its arround 5 coins in 24 hours.
Yeh i think we need to make a todo list when were back in buisiness :-) Coinmarketcap need to be informed (when we have working block explorer again) etc.

We tested the wallet. And were not done yet but everything works. But priority for us is and was fixing it and doing it right. I will put it online when we made it and from then we will go on with the new fork. It is not a new coin or that we are back at difficulty 0,000........etc. So no count downs or something.

What is the starting diff will be? Roll Eyes
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
If I still have my coins after the fix, I will send you and the dev 100 etok's each.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
start a new ann thread, with everything relisted, make it look nice. I can help you with forums. I have been running vbulletin, phpbb, and smf etc.

I'd love to see this coin live after such huge mess  Grin

Activity: 126
hello, I was one of the guy in the team, sry for my english only mogui speak well. my job was to make the marketplace.
the team dispatched hard after the break.

i actually working solo on a small coin (pNut ^^), but i see many ppl try to save etoken so i think i can help.

i know how restore etoken from the block before the break, i fixed the sources and i should be able to get the website access (not sure).
if i have the website access i'll have to hardcore node access.

i'll work for this only if peoples are interested, tell me. i always working on the marketplace for pNut if etoken revive i can add

Hello,

Ofcourse people will be sceptical about this. But let's get over that.

First thank you of contacting us.

When it comes to fixing the eToken i can tell you the bug that was created by Mogui was already fixed the same day as it occured. So that's not a issue. What is a issue is the bank of 100.000. The new dev already fixed that problem also. He has some problems with compiling the windows wallet. But the orignal dev never made one. So when it comes to the coin itself we got it covered. Edit The dev has get it in sync with the fixed eToken  Grin

Access to the websites would be great :-)

And ofcourse any help to get this thing going (like a market place) would be great.

So i supose if you can accept that we cut out the bank. And bring the etoken alive our selfs. Your more then welcome  Grin

hey, when you destroy the bank. Does that mean my coins in my wallet also get destroyed, because mogui sent me 100 coins from his bank for mining on his pool. Because his pool failed.

Hello,

I understand there is a lot of info on the pages. If you read back you could have found this info.

But no. We wont delete the 38k you got paid from (the bank was 138k). I also got coins from there.

oh, I guess I missed that out. thank you. And I was thinking if bitcointalk could give you ownership of this thread? or let's start a new thread, and abandon this thread.

No problem. I tried to get ownership but the global admin i PM't with said it could not be done. I think it can ( i manage a SMF 2.x forum my girlfriend started for years now) But well :-)

When the fork is ready. I start a new topic  Smiley

Do we have any timeline or fork will be start suddenly?

Well i think when the dev is ready we are going to anounce it on a new topic (and in this one ofcourse). And we just go on mining on the pool of the dev . And from there we hope to get more pools. The difficulty is not low so there will be no instamining or something like that. so it will be honest. We can not wait to long after its ready i think. Its more then a week now when we stopped mining.

Have the other old pools been contacted because they would be holding some pre fork coins. I know some of mine are
hello, I was one of the guy in the team, sry for my english only mogui speak well. my job was to make the marketplace.

i actually working solo on a small coin (pNut ^^), but i see many ppl try to save etoken so i think i can help.

i know how restore etoken from the block before the break, i fixed the sources and i should be able to get the website access (not sure).

i'll work for this only if peoples are interested, tell me. i always working on the marketplace for pNut if etoken revive i can add

Hello,

When it comes to fixing the eToken i can tell you the bug that was created by Mogui was already fixed the same day as it occured. So that's not a issue. What is a issue is the bank of 100.000. The new dev already fixed that problem also. He has some problems with compiling the windows wallet. But the orignal dev never made one. So when it comes to the coin itself we got it covered. Edit The dev has get it in sync with the fixed eToken  Grin

And ofcourse any help to get this thing going (like a market place) would be great.

So i supose if you can accept that we cut out the bank. And bring the etoken alive our selfs. Your more then welcome  Grin

hey, when you destroy the bank. Does that mean my coins in my wallet also get destroyed, because mogui sent me 100 coins from his bank for mining on his pool. Because his pool failed.

Hello,

I understand there is a lot of info on the pages. If you read back you could have found this info.

But no. We wont delete the 38k you got paid from (the bank was 138k). I also got coins from there.

oh, I guess I missed that out. thank you. And I was thinking if bitcointalk could give you ownership of this thread? or let's start a new thread, and abandon this thread.

No problem. I tried to get ownership but the global admin i PM't with said it could not be done. I think it can ( i manage a SMF 2.x forum my girlfriend started for years now) But well :-)

Well i think when the dev is ready we are going to anounce it on a new topic (and in this one ofcourse). And we just go on mining on the pool of the dev . And from there we hope to get more pools. The difficulty is not low so there will be no instamining or something like that. so it will be honest. We can not wait to long after its ready i think. Its more then a week now when we stopped mining.

Hello,

Hello,

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Yes, a new topic to go with the re-launch should fire up some interest and really revive this project!

Hello,

Hello,

Hello,

Hello,

Hello,

Hello,

Hello,

When it comes to fixing the eToken i can tell you the bug that was created by Mogui was already fixed the same day as it occured. So that's not a issue. What is a issue is the bank of 100.000. The new dev already fixed that problem also. He has some problems with compiling the windows wallet. But the orignal dev never made one. So when it comes to the coin itself we got it covered. Edit The dev has get it in sync with the fixed eToken  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: