Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [eToken] Rare | Website 11 languages | New version -> mandatory update - page 9. (Read 108310 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
the cake is a lie
For now , there is none. You should wait untill coin is fixed. Read a few pages back to see what is wrong with it.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 9
Lol, just make a fork and forget about coinedup. I think that there was not so much "new" coins. And coinedup lose nothing.

No but people that had coins there will

my coins are still there
mine too...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Lol, just make a fork and forget about coinedup. I think that there was not so much "new" coins. And coinedup lose nothing.

Coinedup lose reputation. If we forget about coinedup, coinedup forgets about etoken. Nobody wins.

It is not the problem of coinedup. It is the mistake of eToken. Coinedup made the best and blocked market in 30 mins when we contacted them. Good exchange.

Coinedup lose reputation. If we forget about coinedup, coinedup forgets about etoken. Nobody wins.
We're waiting since 3 days for an answer from coinedup and 6 days for an answer from dev.
So what would you suggest ?
Wait another week with the fork ?
There are so many other exchanges. Nearly every week there's a new one.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

They will lose nothing too. Actually, lose if they bought "new". I don't think that a lot of people sent "new" coins to exchange.
agree since none had windows wallet

Yeap + all trades on coinedup are made inside one wallet.dat + database.

P. S. I forgot, if somebody sent real pld eTOKs since fork, then you will lose them too. But not a lot of people had wallets and could send smth to exchange. So if somebody sent eTOKs (old or new) to exchange since fork and sold, buyer will not get them.
Activity: 140

They will lose nothing too. Actually, lose if they bought "new". I don't think that a lot of people sent "new" coins to exchange.
agree since none had windows wallet

is anyone working to fix etok?

We asked murkanovic if he could fix the coin (he already fixed the difficulty bug earlier) and cut out the bank. I think we have to wait till we hear from him.

another dev missing?
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
is anyone working to fix etok?

We asked murkanovic if he could fix the coin (he already fixed the difficulty bug earlier) and cut out the bank. I think we have to wait till we hear from him.

my coins are still there
Activity: 31
Do something to get back old etoks with right value or just leave it. Making new one is pointless - we got a lot of new coins, my ssd blowing of new wallets. What's the point of making brand new etok, if we just want to get back our money not minning another worthless sh1t.
Activity: 126

agree
Activity: 56
let's think positively....

vase is now broken, and seems like it can't be repaired....
what can be done....

if you....

1-
- make a new coin (better reToken) with same spesifications (1000 - 10000 block bonuses are also carrots that make miners try to reach there, and in my opinion they must stay as they're part of this coin)
-genesis block premine of reToken need to be total of eToken (+ for expenses and i will list some more under)  mined till crash...
2-
-someone who can make phone call, ext. get in a real communucation with coined up and explain them the plan, take their opinions also... and make them accept to work a bit for you paying them in reToken... (they need to work their server side, so you need to pay them that manpower, and i think a bit more to get them into it)

3-
-make a fork-1 to eToken, (not to community, only between new management and coinedup.- after coinedup take a backup of current)
-with this fork, coin will roll back bugged fork point...
-old coins will be sent to new managements fork-1 wallet from coinedup accounts (with list of reToken wallets newly created by them inside coinedup for each eToken wallet).... (chain-1 will run with some hash to make transactions).. management will sent same amount of reTokens to reToken wallets. (no hash till launch  Grin)
4-
-coinedup roll back eToken to backup Smiley
5-
-make a fork-2 to eToken, (not to community, only between new management and coinedup)
-with this fork, coin will roll back time between bugged fork point and coinedup freeze eToken.
-after fork-2 left coins inside coinedup wallets will be sent to managemet and exchanged to reToken as done at fork-1
(so genesis block need to bi the sum of generated blocks till crash + coins from forked chain which are traded inside coinedup + decided payment to coinedup for these actions+expenses to run new coin)
6-
wallets outside coinedup can either exchanged with sending wallet.dat or with opening fork-1 to community to send eTokens to management.

with this plan you can have a fresh r-eTOKEN with community that continue to mine it-support- value from start and a future..

well, as i expected.... you are making nice loose-loose plans...
miners loose, buyers loose, coinedup loose (trust) everyone other than first dev. (who will hand 20-25k coins from broken pool even you take out 100k bank) will loose with these plans...

20-25k coins from broken pool distributed to the miners of the pool many here got between 800-2500 coins
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
miners loose, buyers loose, coinedup loose (trust) everyone other than first dev. (who will hand 20-25k coins from broken pool even you take out 100k bank) will loose with these plans...

If you have a winning plan please let us know  Smiley
Activity: 56

Pages:
Jump to: