Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [eToken] Rare | Website 11 languages | New version -> mandatory update - page 10. (Read 108284 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
is anyone working to fix etok?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
whatever way you fork it, please do it soon
but verify the code before, if possible  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
It's scam, e-Token dead.  Angry
Do not wait Dev,  he will not return.
In fact, we mined some Bitcoins for him.
Now he prepare new coin project  to fuck new suckers.

It could be just my speculation from following various coins and the forum in general, but does anyone agree that astrocoin could possibly be from same dev/group behind it? I just have this hunch about this...or maybe its just me being a nub.

Just me 2 satoshi Cheesy

EDIT: If you don't fork it in a way where dev loses those premine, he will just have a nice payday after you guys put all the work into making eTok alive again...
you win some and you lose some, but if it means keeping those premine with the dev, its better leaving etok the way it is and let it die.
Activity: 182
vote for fork as soon as possible!!!!
Activity: 126
Fork the damn thing already, we are just wasting time waiting for the guy to show up..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Just fork the coin and dont care about the dev. One week more of the market and this coins is really dead. One week in crypto is like 1 year in stock market ....

+1

fork it as fast as possible
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
Just fork the coin and dont care about the dev. One week more of the market and this coins is really dead. One week in crypto is like 1 year in stock market ....
Activity: 99
And there is this change. That the Mogui (orignal dev) comes back in 4 weeks orso. And has a very good reason for what happend (maybe he could not type, or what ever). We stripped 100k of his account. Changed his coin and his bank idea. At least he still has 20+k for starting this thing up. I am not naieve. But well we can not rule that out  Shocked

If the original dev comes back, nobody will trust him. He told e-token has a team of developers, but where are all these people? All f*cked up due to just one person!  So, guys, if you can rescue this coin - just do it.
Activity: 6
It's scam, e-Token dead.  Angry
Do not wait Dev,  he will not return.
In fact, we mined some Bitcoins for him.
Now he prepare new coin project  to fuck new suckers.
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
Okay, I've read a few posts back now and it seems you're willing to give to original dev 38k coins, right? For what if I may ask?

No i dont. This 38k was used to pay miners in the first pool (owned by the dev). The pool crashed. So we got no coins from it. So he paid us (the miners) with those 38k (as far as i can track it down).

In my case (with 580khas and only 2 hours of mining) it was not much. But some miners must have had many thousends of coins. There where a lot of miners. And bounties like 500 e-tok for 1 wallet etc. where paid from it.

All those coins where being used and mabey sold to other people. If we delete those. A lot of people whould lose there coins. I think that would be very bad. People suddenly loosing coins they earned or bought. There would be no trust in the coin anymore.

but dev got also the coins from first pool that crashed (8000 blocks = 20k etok) so he had a total of 158k
not everyone contacted dev to get his coins from the pool i think. maybe 15k got paid to the first miners
about 10k to 15k were giveaways and bounties

if only the 100k get removed we can be sure dev still has 20k+
i think it would be better to start a new coin (or just new etoken blockchain beginning with block 1) and give people the chance to exchange their pre-fork etoken to the new coin

Yeh thats true. We dont know. We could make a little more coins. But then our own also would lose value.

And there is this change. That the Mogui (orignal dev) comes back in 4 weeks orso. And has a very good reason for what happend (maybe he could not type, or what ever). We stripped 100k of his account. Changed his coin and his bank idea. At least he still has 20+k for starting this thing up. I am not naieve. But well we can not rule that out  Shocked

i had 500k etok in old chain block ... i lost it ?

Lol what? That is impossible.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

i had 500k etok in old chain block ... i lost it ?
Okay, I've read a few posts back now and it seems you're willing to give to original dev 38k coins, right? For what if I may ask?

No i dont. This 38k was used to pay miners in the first pool (owned by the dev). The pool crashed. So we got no coins from it. So he paid us (the miners) with those 38k (as far as i can track it down).

In my case (with 580khas and only 2 hours of mining) it was not much. But some miners must have had many thousends of coins. There where a lot of miners. And bounties like 500 e-tok for 1 wallet etc. where paid from it.

All those coins where being used and mabey sold to other people. If we delete those. A lot of people whould lose there coins. I think that would be very bad. People suddenly loosing coins they earned or bought. There would be no trust in the coin anymore.

Ohhh... I'm confused now. So if 38k were payed off from the 100k "bank", then original dev is still sitting on 62k, correct?

Is it so difficult to read 5-10 pages of thread Roll Eyes
Activity: 84

Ohhh... I'm confused now. So if 38k were payed off from the 100k "bank", then original dev is still sitting on 62k, correct?
I wouldn`t pay for the coinedup trades too. In my eyes it was there own fault. If i trade something i inform myself before i do so.
Therefore it`s their own risk. And if someone traded intentionally he knew the risk that this trades could be worthless.
So they shouldn`t be rewarded for that.
And if coinedup decides not to respond i don`t think they should get coins either. They must be willing to give us the numbers from their database if they want to get a compensation.

We should write them another email, perhaps mine went into their spam folder. But we can`t wait weeks for them to respond.

I invested a couple hundred dollars during the panic sell phase on coinedup. Those were legitimate purchases. Are you suggesting I should lose all of my investment?

Any proof screenshots? And btw, we don't know, maybe you bought old eTOKs, not new. Cause not a lot of people got time to sell them on coined up.

Sure, I can provide shots of my transaction history if and when that becomes relevant. I think first we need to cross our fingers that we can get the complete transaction info from coinedup. And its true, without that info we have no way of knowing what percentage of those coins were panic sell coins and what were post-fork coins.

My point is that coinedup buyers have repeatedly been labeled as greedy on this thread and that's not entirely true. When the price was crashing, I was faced with a choice to panic sell or go all in. I chose the latter because I believe in this currency.
I wouldn`t pay for the coinedup trades too. In my eyes it was there own fault. If i trade something i inform myself before i do so.
Therefore it`s their own risk. And if someone traded intentionally he knew the risk that this trades could be worthless.
And if coinedup decides not to respond i don`t think they should get coins either. They must be willing to give us the numbers from their database if they want to get a compensation.

We should write them another email, perhaps mine went into their spam folder. But we can`t wait weeks for them to respond.

I invested a couple hundred dollars during the panic sell phase on coinedup. Those were legitimate purchases. Are you suggesting I should lose all of my investment?

No, if you can proof that and you really bought new coins i think we`ll find a solution. But at the moment we have no way to validate trades on coinedup as they don`t give us numbers from their database. We have no idea how much was traded while they were on the wrong chain.
What did you bought there (new coins, old coins?) and where are they now ? Still on coinedup or in your wallet ?
Make a good solution how you think we should handle the situation Wink
I decide nothing. We`re trying to find a good solution as a community. Be part of it.

Activity: 28

but dev got also the coins from first pool that crashed (8000 blocks = 20k etok) so he had a total of 158k
not everyone contacted dev to get his coins from the pool i think. maybe 15k got paid to the first miners
about 10k to 15k were giveaways and bounties

if only the 100k get removed we can be sure dev still has 20k+
i think it would be better to start a new coin (or just new etoken blockchain beginning with block 1) and give people the chance to exchange their pre-fork etoken to the new coin

Any proof screenshots? And btw, we don't know, maybe you bought old eTOKs, not new. Cause not a lot of people got time to sell them on coined up.
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

We will do our best depending on what coinedup will tell us. But i know not everyone will be happy. But dont blame us. We did not fuck it up  Sad

Pages:
Jump to: