Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 6. (Read 31510 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can Eurocoinpay be used in any type of establishment and locality? Will I only accept online payment or will there be a machine to process payments?
we can pay with Eurocoinpay in the commerces that work with this platform with the mobile or the visa debit card
Activity: 13
Which actual market barriers will you overcome in the platform of Eurocoinpay? where can I find the explanation of this?
you should read the whitepaper of Eurocoinpay where they explained carefully the solutions that they offer to the actual problems of the market
Will we be able to change and buy cryptocurrencies using fiats in th platform of Eurocoinpay?
it will be possible because they have been creating their own exchange that will be integrated in the platform of Eurocoinpay
Can anybody tell me where can I find the interview of the CEO of Eurocoinpay or give the link to read it?
they used to publish all the links to the articles, videos and important updates about the project of Eurocoinpay in their Twitter account
How will we use the mobile application of Eurocoinpay as bussisnes or companies?
I presume that the commerces will accept payments of cryptocurrencies thought the platform of Eurocoinpay
Can we make transactions of cryptocurrencies to one account to other apart than buy and sell cryptocurrencies in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
what Will be the commissions for the transactions inside the platform of Eurocoinpay?
On your twitter account you said that we can give to our family cryptocurrencies as a present for christmas with Eurocoinpay, how can we do that?
I think it could be as a transference through the platform of Eurocoinpay
 Is there any news about the launchment of the token of Eurocoinpay in Exrates?
Can we buy cryptocurrencies with EUros in the platform of Eurocoinpay? How will be the process of buying and what will be the fees for the transactions?
we can trade in the platform of Eurocoinpay when they have finished their own exchange that will work as any other exchange
you said that Eurocoinpay has got a big advantage if we compare it with other platform, what is this advantage that Eurocoinpay has got?
I'm totally sure that they are talking about that the fact that we can do micropayments to pay daily services in the platform of Eurocoinpay
How does it affect to the project and the platform of Eurcoinpay the introduction in the market of  the Revised Payments Service Directive?
I'd like to know what is this directive will change anything inside the platform of Eurocoinpay
Is Eurocoin Broker (EBK) the exchange of the project of Eurocoinpay? Can I try and use your exchange yet?
the EurocoinBrokers won't be availables to be used until the next year, if I'm not wrong
will be any comission  if we send cryptocurrencies to an external wallet from our account in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
if I'm not in a mistake, when we send cryptocurrencies from Eurocoinpay to an external wallet will be a commission of 0.25%
Activity: 12
I think that it will be fine if the CEO of the project of Eurocoinpay will do a videochat online with the investors and users of the project to solve their doubts
there are some videos in their YouTube channel where the CEO of Eurocoinpay talked about the project. If you need more information about their platform you should watch them
What will be the comissions for change our cryptocurrencies into the refuge tokens in the Eurocoinpay?
the commission for the change cryptocurrencies for euricoincash is 1%
Activity: 11
Will we be able to invite our friends to try the platform of Eurocoinpay? Will we receive any reward or bonus for every new users that we send to Eurocoinpay?
it will be a good incentive for the users to invite their friend and more people use the platform of Eurocoinpay
Can I send tokens and cryptocurrencies through the Eurocoinpay platform to another user of your platform?
do you mean to our Eurocoinpay wallet to their one? It's possible and it won't has got any type of commission
How will be the proccess of payment through the mobile phone with the application of eurocoinpay?
I presume it will be as another app of payment but it will be faster and we can pay with cryptocurrencies in Eurocoinpay
I've seen in your website that one of the collaborators of the project of Eurocoinpay is BBVA, does it means that you have the support of external financial companies?
do you have another collaborator of the project of Eurocoinpay that is and international bank as BBVA?
I'm really looking forward to what becomes of this project. PoS is losing the faith of the crypto community, it's not the hot topic that it was just a couple months ago. Coins that create real value to share with its holders is what's going to take center stage very shortly.
you should have a look to their social media. Their telegram group is very active and have the support of a lot of investors that still believe in the success of this project if Eurocoinpay
Pages:
Jump to: