Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 17. (Read 31510 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
maybe they are a little later because of the date we are Cheesy
what do you mean like this? Are you talking about the launchment of the tokens of Eurocoinpay on exchanges?
I read some post ago that they said in the telegram group of Eurocoinpay that the token will be listed on latoken after the Christmas' day
and what about exrates? Do you know when will be their token listed on the exchange of Exrates?
I think the Eurocoin token hasn't been launched on exrates either, at least by the moment. I wish they launched it soon
Activity: 13
what do you mean like this? Are you talking about the launchment of the tokens of Eurocoinpay on exchanges?
I read some post ago that they said in the telegram group of Eurocoinpay that the token will be listed on latoken after the Christmas' day
and what about exrates? Do you know when will be their token listed on the exchange of Exrates?
Does anybody know if the team of Eurocoinpay gave planned published anything about their exchange during the next week?
if they announce any update about their exchange they will do it in the Twitter account and the telegram group of Eurocoinpay
then I think that it's better that I join to their telegram group to stay tuned to the next updates about the project of Eurocoinpay
Does anybody know if the team of Eurocoinpay gave planned published anything about their exchange during the next week?
if they announce any update about their exchange they will do it in the Twitter account and the telegram group of Eurocoinpay

It is a pity for me not being able to participate in the Eurocoinpay ICO because I really believe that this project will be successful. luck to the team

Maybe you can buy some tokens when they are on exchanges or be part of the project of Eurocoinpay in other way
I'm going to ask them if I can be part of the project in any way in the chat that there is in the website of Eurocoinpay
Can anybody tell me if the telegram group of Eurocoinpay is active and if the administrator of the group are members of the team?

It is a pity for me not being able to participate in the Eurocoinpay ICO because I really believe that this project will be successful. luck to the team

Maybe you can buy some tokens when they are on exchanges or be part of the project of Eurocoinpay in other way

Where can I read some information about the fees in the exchange of the platform of Eurocoinpay?
I read that this platform has got their own wallet, when will we be able to start to use it?
I think this is one of the differences between Eurocoinpay and other platforms of payment, that they will have their own exchange and wallet and that's is very useful for all their uses
I read that this platform has got their own wallet, when will we be able to start to use it?
I've read in their telegram group that they are developing their exchange, perhaps they are developing their wallet too
did they said when will be their exchange ready to be used for the users of their platform?
can we be able to trade with the Eurocoin Tokens in the exchange that will be on their exchange?
I've read in their telegram group that they are developing their exchange, perhaps they are developing their wallet too
did they said when will be their exchange ready to be used for the users of their platform?
Will we be able to pay our bills with the platform of Eurocoinpay?
what kind of bills are you thinking that we can pay  in please platform of Eurocoinpay?
I mean if we can pay the electricity bill and this types of things with Eurocoinpay
are you sure that this information is not in their whitepaper? You should have a look to it to check if we can pay bills with Eurocoinpay
in my opinion, it's better that you ask for this directly to any member of the team in the telegram group of Eurocoinpay
what kind of bills are you thinking that we can pay  in please platform of Eurocoinpay?
I mean if we can pay the electricity bill and this types of things with Eurocoinpay
are you sure that this information is not in their whitepaper? You should have a look to it to check if we can pay bills with Eurocoinpay
Pages:
Jump to: