Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 21. (Read 31512 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Have you read the blog of Eurocoinpay? There are articles very interesting about the project there. Here is the link to their blog
https://eurocoinpay.io/blog/
Have they published anything else new about the project in their blog lately?
Activity: 434
What does it mean that it won't be any mining cost when we'll do the payments through the platform of Eurocoinpay?
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Latoken has published in their Twitter account that the Eurocoinpay's tokens will be on their exhange soon
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
With the EURO name in front of it, this is definitely a coin from the EUROPEAN Continent.
We know that the EUROPEAN continent is very safe and secure and not short of money.

HA HA
Let's see if what EUROCOIN does is in the cryptocurreny world? LOL
I'm not agree with you, cryptocurrencies are worldwide and this project is worldwide too, and although the team of Eurocoinpay are from Europe they have investors all over the world
Merit: 102
With the EURO name in front of it, this is definitely a coin from the EUROPEAN Continent.
We know that the EUROPEAN continent is very safe and secure and not short of money.

HA HA
Let's see if what EUROCOIN does is in the cryptocurreny world? LOL
Where will you implement your business model of Eurocoinpay and how is it going to work?
Are you asking about where are they going to launch the platform of Eurocoinpay firstly?
I've read in their whitepaper that they have planned to launch the platform of Eurocoinpay but I don't know if they'll do it this way
they said the the platform of Eurocoinpay is available to be used since some days ago
Activity: 392
 Is there any update about the project of Eurocoinpay that they published during this week?
Activity: 308
 Does anybody know when will be the last exchange of Eurocoinpay ready to be used?
Merit: 101
Does anybody know of the token will be listed on exchanges before the year finishes?
in the exchange of latoken they said they have planned to list the token of Eurocoinpay in some days because they are under maintenance
Does anybody know of the token will be listed on exchanges before the year finishes?
Have you read the blog of Eurocoinpay? There are articles very interesting about the project there. Here is the link to their blog
I'm agree with you, their blog have a lot information about the advanced if the project of Eurocoinpay
do you know if they have made any new publication about Eurocoinpay in their blog this week?
do you know if there is any article in the blog of Eurocoinpay that talks about their partners and collaborators?
Activity: 350
Can you tell me which international companies work with the platform of Eurocoinpay? Are you working with any external companies?
I think that one of the international collaborators of the project of Eurocoinpay is IBM. You can check the rest in their whitepaper, if I'm not wrong
what is the role of IBM in the platform and the project of Eurocoinpay? Where can I read about this collaboration?
I saw the information about the collaboration of Eurocoinpay with IBM in their whitepaper and lightpaper
Can we pay through the platform of Eurocoinpay in the cryptocurrency that we want do it independently that the cryptocurrencies that accept the commerce?
they said in their whitepaper that we could make payments in more than 19 different cryptocurrencies in the platform of Eurocoinpay
you can find the list of the cryptocurrencies availables in the platform of Eurocoinpay in their Twitter account
I've seen the list of the cryptocurrencies availables in the platform of Eurocoinpay but what about the Fiats? Are only euros availables?
Activity: 294
Can anybody tell me if they have received the debit card of Eurocoinpay in their home already?
I haven't received it already because it hasn't pass the 20 days that they said that it last to arrived the debit card of Eurocoinpay
it was 20 days approximately what they said it will last in the website of Eurocoinpay
Can anybody tell me if they have received the debit card of Eurocoinpay in their home already?
the visa debit card of Eurocoinpay last to arrive us approximately a month
I've read that the distribution of the Token bought during the ICO of eurocoinpay will be in December and I'd like to know if this information is true, and if this distribution will be at the beginning of December
we must stay tuned to all their next steps and the updates that the team of Eurocoinpay published during the next days and weeks
They are  very active in the telegram group of Eurocoinpay and they are publishing updates in their Twitter account daily
Do you know if they have published any new article about the progress of the project of Eurocoinpay in the last weeks?
they have published some articles about the project of Eurocoinpay in their Medium account the last week
you said that you will make possible the micropayments with cryntocurrencies and fiats through the platform of Eurocoinpay, How will you make that possible?
I think it could be possible for the integration of the blockchain and IOTA Tangle technologies in the platform of Eurocoinpay
Here you have the links of two sites where you can read more about IOTA Tangle and this will help you to understand better their role in the project of Eurocoinpay
https://iotasupport.com/whatisiota_es.shtml
http://tangle.glumb.de
is there all the information that we need to know about their partnership with Eurocoinpay?
Activity: 392
These are the exchange where the Eurocoinpay tokens will be listed
https://exrates.me/dashboard , https://latoken.com/
I've heard that the Tokens of Eurocoinpay will be listed on these exchanges in a few days
what are the solutions that you will offer to the user of cryptocurrencies in the eurocoinpay website and app to make faster and secure the transactions inside it?
in my opinion the integration of the blockchain technology in the platform of Eurocoinpay will make the payments safer and faster
not only this, the integration of this technology and the IOTA Tangle technology in Eurocoinpay will make possible that we can do microcpayments in their platform
how can the Iota Tangle technology make possible the micropayments through the platform of Eurocoinpay?
it's well explained in the whitepaper of Eurocoinpay where they talked about the IOTA Tangle technology
Pages:
Jump to: