Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 2. (Read 31510 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
When will be the exchange and the wallet of Eurocoinpay availables to be use in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
I presume that they will be availables to be used after the Eurocoinpay tokens will be listed on exchanges
as I've been reading the last weeks the Eurocoinpay Token and the Eurocoin cash will be availables at the beginning of the next year
Activity: 13
What will be the name of the exchange of Eurocoinpay and what will be able to do in this exchange?
  the name of the exchange of Eurocoinpay is Eurocoin Broker (EBK)
I read that they were developing this exchange, Does anybody know if Eurocoin Broker is finished already?
Activity: 3
When will we be able to use the mobile application and the platform of Eurocoinpay?
the beta version of the app is working but I'd like to know when will be the last version of the app of Eurocoinpay available to be used
do you think that the actual state of the market will affect to the price of the eurocoinpay token when it is on exchanges?
I think that the cryptomarket will be recovered in the first part of the next year and it will be good for the project of Eurocoinpay
Do you know what is the name of the token of Eurocoinpay?
Activity: 4
Eurocointoken is a complicated name and also, what is this? Is it a coin or is it a token as we know them?
they have an Eurocoinpay token and a refuge cryptocurrency called Euricoincash
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
Eurocointoken is a complicated name and also, what is this? Is it a coin or is it a token as we know them?
Activity: 4
Is this a steibl coin? How is USDT only Euro? Wow, if this is so super, there was a lack of such a project!
Eurocoin cash is a stable coin. We can use only Euros in Eurocoinpay by the moment
When will we be able to use the mobile application and the platform of Eurocoinpay?
we can use their platform and a beta version of the app of Eurocoinpay since some weeks ago
I saw the VISA and Mastercard logos on the Eurocoinpay site, has the Eurocoinpay project partnered with them? please let me know the proof of the Eurocoinpay partnership with VISA and Mastercard
you can ask for the Visa of Eurocoinpay to make payments and micropayments in their website
Can anybody give me the link to their Medium account for reading some articles about the project of Eurocoinpay?
it's at the end of the website of Eurocoinpay with all the links to their social media accounts
I've seen that they publish updates in their Twitter account about the project of Eurocoinpay daily, have they published updates in the rest of their social media?
I've known that they Facebook and their Instagram are very actives too
Here is the links of the lightpaper of Eurocoinpay for the people who want to read it https://eurocoinpay.io/storage/downloadable/light-list-eurocoinpay-en.pdf
is this link to the whitepaper of Eurocoinpay in Spanish or in English?
Does anybody know what will be the uses of the app of Eurocoinpay? will we be able to use it for trading?
the app of Eurocoinpay has got the same uses that their platform has
and what are these uses that has got the platform of Eurocoinpay? Does anybody know it?
Has anybody read the article that they published the link in their Twitter account? Is it about Eurocoinpay or anything else?
do you know if the team of Eurocoinpay publishes  the updates about their project only in their Twitter account?
I saw updates about the project of Eurocoinpay in their telegram group too
Does anybody know what will be the uses of the app of Eurocoinpay? will we be able to use it for trading?
the app of Eurocoinpay has got the same uses that their platform has
will we be able to do the micropayments with the mobile application or only with the VISA debit card of Eurocoinpay?
we can do micropayments with the Visa, the app and through the platform of Eurocoinpay in the pc
Has anybody read the article that they published the link in their Twitter account? Is it about Eurocoinpay or anything else?
do you know if the team of Eurocoinpay publishes  the updates about their project only in their Twitter account?
Activity: 5
do you think that the actual state of the market will affect to the price of the eurocoinpay token when it is on exchanges?
I think that the cryptomarket will be recovered in the first part of the next year and it will be good for the project of Eurocoinpay

Hopefully all nonsense projects will disappear as a part of the expected market recovery.
what do you mean with this? Do you think that the project of Eurocoinpay could be successful?
I'd like to know in which exchanges will be listed the token of Eurocoinpay at 20th of December
the exchanges where the Eurocoinpay tokens will be listed soon are Exrates and Latoken
Does anybody know if they published the date when the mobile application of Eurocoinpay will be working?
there is a beta version of the app of Eurocoinpay running since some weeks ago
Pages:
Jump to: