Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 3. (Read 31510 times)

Activity: 955
Merit: 500
do you think that the actual state of the market will affect to the price of the eurocoinpay token when it is on exchanges?
I think that the cryptomarket will be recovered in the first part of the next year and it will be good for the project of Eurocoinpay

Hopefully all nonsense projects will disappear as a part of the expected market recovery.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
When will be ready to be used the Eurocoincash approximately? In your whitepaper you said that it will be at the beginning of the next year but you haven't given us a date
probably in January or February we could use the Eurocoin cash
Will it be any kind of database of our deposits, transactions, etc anywhere in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
perhaps there will be a personal database in the exchange of Eurocoinpay anywhere
where will be register the transactions that we do inside the platform of Eurocoinpay?
if I'm not on a mistake we will be able to check the history of our transactions in Eurocoinpay in our accounts
Activity: 5
do you think that the actual state of the market will affect to the price of the eurocoinpay token when it is on exchanges?
I think that the cryptomarket will be recovered in the first part of the next year and it will be good for the project of Eurocoinpay
I am attracted to the project Eurocoinpay, impressive partners, the results achieved, but I did not understand, you do not plan to release your own coin? And in General, are there any promotions and giveaways?
they have their own token and they had created a refuge cryptocurrency called Euricoincash that will be availables to be used soon
Activity: 3
Interesting altcoin. I will take it into consideration.
not only the altcoin, the platform of Eurocoinpay have some advantages that makes it different to other similar platforms
Have been integrated the blockchain and the IOTA Tangle technologies in the platform of Eurocoinpay already?
both other these technologies are integrated into the platform because Eurocoinpay is running already
Is it true that it won't be any type of comissions in the transaction between users if the platform of Eurocoinpay?
most of the actions and the transactions inside the platform of Eurocoinpay won't have any type of commission
you said that Eurocoin cash will be in the markat at the beginning of 2019, when will it be this approximately?
I think  the Eurocoin cash be available along January of 2019
what will be the minimum of deposit or withdraw cash or cryptocurrencies in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
in the platform of Eurocoinpay won't be any minimum or maximum deposit
will we receive the benefits of the trading of the cryptocurrencies directly in our wallets and Bank accounts in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
that is possible do it without have to wait for days or hours like in the case of other similar platforms
Activity: 12
how will we be able to do the deposits and the payment with the platform of Eurocoinpay? Will it be more than one way of do them?
they explained very well and in a easy well this in the lightpaper of Eurocoinpay that you could find in their website
will it be any intermediate or third person in the transactions that we do in the platform or exhange of Eurocoinpay?
I'm pretty sure that it won't be any third-party in the transaction done through the platform of Eurocoinpay
Activity: 11
Is the only way of do the register in the platform of Eurocoinpay following the link that is in their website or will it be possible to do it in the mobile application too?
you must do the register in the platform of Eurocoinpay in their website
I think that the fact of having in the same platform an exchange and a platform of payment where we can do payment and micropayments with cryptocurrencies and fiats makes the project of Eurocoinpay different to other ones
I totally agree with this, in my opinion Eurocoinpay is the first payment platform to make availables the micropayments
will it be the exchange EBK integrated inside the platform of Eurcoinpay or will it be an external exchange where we can trade with the eurocoinpay tokens?
the exchange and the wallet of Eurocoinpay will be part of the platform as one of the five solutions that they offer to the users of the cryptomarket
Activity: 13
will we be able to use the wallet of Eurocoinpay as a platform of payment to do micropayments in small commerces?
if I'm not wrong this will be one of the main uses of the wallet of Eurocoinpay
what are the comission for trading inside the exchange of Eurocoinpay that is in your platform?
I'm not sure if the comission in this case is 0.25% or it won't be any commission in Eurocoin Broker
what will be the comissions for changinf our eurocoinpay tokens or any other cryptocurrencies into eurocoin cash, the refuge cryptocurrency of Eurocoinpay?
in their whitepaper they said that it will be a 1% of comissions when we change our cryptos for Euricoincash
Pages:
Jump to: