Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 22. (Read 31512 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I looked for the partners of the project of Eurocoinpay in their website and I cound't find it, does anybody know where can I find the list of their partners?

I also did not find this information. Perhaps the project EurocoinToken has no partners?
they talk in their whitepaper and lightpaper about key partners, external partners and collaborators of the project of Eurcoinpay, maybe they have got a list of them anywhere
Did they said who are these key partners, external partners and collaborators of their project in the whitepaper of Eurocoinpay?
the names of the external partners and collaborators are in the whitepaper of Eurocoinpay
Activity: 308
I looked for the partners of the project of Eurocoinpay in their website and I cound't find it, does anybody know where can I find the list of their partners?

I'm not sure if we can find the partners of Eurocoinpay in their whitepaper, you should aske about this in their telegram group
I've known that they explained all related the different type of partners and collaborators in the whitepaper of Eurocoinpay
who are the collaborators of Eurocoinpay ? Where can I find this information?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Is there an email or another way where we can talk directly with the members of the team of Eurocoinpay apart than in the telegram group of the project?
in the website of Eurocoinpay you can chat online in real time with somebody of the team of Eurocoinpay
you can send them a message from the website of Eurocoinpay
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Will we be able to make micropayments with our mobiles phones through the application of the Eurocoinpay or have we to use the debit card only?
as I understood reading their whitepaper I think we can use both method of payment for do micropayments through Eurocoinpay
an administrator said yesterday in the telegram group of Eurocoinpay that there is a beta version of the app working
have Anybody tried the beta version of the app of Eurocoinpay since it is running?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Will we be able to make micropayments with our mobiles phones through the application of the Eurocoinpay or have we to use the debit card only?
as I understood reading their whitepaper I think we can use both method of payment for do micropayments through Eurocoinpay
how will we check if the micropayment or payment do through the platform of Eurocoinpay is done?
I think that we will receive any type of notification when the payment through Eurocoinpay is done
Do you think that the actual market and the cryptomarket are ready for a platform with the characteristics of the platform of Eurocoinpay?
they said in their lightpaper that after work since 2014 in the platform of Eurocoinpay they think that's the correct time to launch their platform internationally
but the steps of the icon and project of Eurocoinpay stared in 2017
but they started to create the project of Eurocoinpay in 2014
I've read in the telegram group that the tokens of Eurocoinpay won't be on exrates untill the next week approximately
one of the members this information about the Tokens of Eurocoinpay in Exrates
how does he know this information about the token of Eurocoinpay?
he said that he talked with a member of the team of exrates about this because he want to know when is going to be the tokens of Eurocoinpay there
Activity: 350
I've read in the telegram group that the tokens of Eurocoinpay won't be on exrates untill the next week approximately
how does he know this information about the token of Eurocoinpay?
Activity: 294
What pwrcent of the exchange of Eurocoinpay is made already?
Do you think that the actual market and the cryptomarket are ready for a platform with the characteristics of the platform of Eurocoinpay?
they said in their lightpaper that after work since 2014 in the platform of Eurocoinpay they think that's the correct time to launch their platform internationally
and I think the definitive version of the app and the platform of Eurocoinpay will be working iat the beginning of the next year
Where will you implement your business model of Eurocoinpay and how is it going to work?
Are you asking about where are they going to launch the platform of Eurocoinpay firstly?
I'd read in their whitepaper that they are going to launch the platform of Eurocoinpay in Europe firstly
it's true they have planned to launch the platform of Eurocoinpay in Europe and in America
very interestingly, the team focused on day-to-day transaction, I think this is correct! is there a video presentation of the project where you can watch it?
what do you like most about the project of Eurocoinpay? Have you tried their mobile application already?
I like the possibility of use the app and the platform of Eurocoinpay to make micropayments and pay daily services
we can use the app of Eurocoinpay for trading too
when the exchange of Eurocoinpay is ready to be used we can trade in their app
Can anybody tell me if we can trade with the Eurocoinpay tokens in Exrates yet?
Is this a steibl coin? How is USDT only Euro? Wow, if this is so super, there was a lack of such a project!
what do you mean when you ask if Eurocoinpay is a steibl coin?
I think that he is asking about the Eurocoin cash not about the Eurocoinpay token
Is this a steibl coin? How is USDT only Euro? Wow, if this is so super, there was a lack of such a project!
the Eurocoin cash is a stable token and a refuge cryptocurrency
Merit: 101
very interestingly, the team focused on day-to-day transaction, I think this is correct! is there a video presentation of the project where you can watch it?
what do you like most about the project of Eurocoinpay? Have you tried their mobile application already?
I like the possibility of use the app and the platform of Eurocoinpay to make micropayments and pay daily services
do you know if the mobile app of Eurocoinpay is working yet?
they said today in their telegram group that there is a beta version of their app available

i wonder why the dev is not addressing all the queries here and he's online by the way??? he posted the OP and that's it. if they are really serious about it, they need to answer each and every question thrown at them, not only in telegram channel or other channel but especially here in this thread. not all people want to join all the social media channels, right?
maybe they haven't time to be in all sites answering us, because they are developing the app, the wallet and the exchange of Eurocoinpay and other things at this moment
will we be able to pay for services like the gym or in gas stations with our debit card of eurocoinpay?
we will be able to do it because the platform of Eurocoinpay will be reality the micropayments with cryptocurrencies
will we be able to make these micropayments with the debit card of Eurocoinpay too?
the micropayments can be done through the app, the debit card and the platform of Eurocoinpay
Activity: 8
you should read the article of the medium account of Eurocoinpay where they talked about the process of creation of their platform

Will be announced IPO presale?
If yes will be some rounds with limited time?
Pages:
Jump to: