Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 33. (Read 31512 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
I'd like to know who are the partners of Eurocoinpay and what is their role in the project of Eurocoinpay? Where can I find this information?
I think that if you read the lightpaper of Eurocoinpay you will find they partners when they tallk about them
they talked about them and said their names but there's no a list of the partners of Eurocoinpay
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Can anybody tell me what will be the commissions when we will change our cryptocurrencies for refuge tokens in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
If i'm not wrong it will be 1% of comissions for the changing of cryptocurrencies into eurocoin cash in Eurocoinpay
that's what is in the whitepaper of Eurocoinpay and what they said in their telegram group
Activity: 294
the tokens of the ICO of Eurocoinpay had been distributed already, we have just to have a look to our wallets to check it
have they distributed all the tokens that they sold during the ICO of Eurocoinpay yet?
Activity: 308
you said that Eurocoin cash will be in the markat at the beginning of 2019, when will it be this approximately?
they haven't given us a date approximately but. I think the Eurocoin cash will be availables to be used in the first part of 2019
will I be able to send cryptos from my wallet in Eurocoinpay to another external wallet? will it be any comission for do this?
I'd like to know if we can send cryptocurrencies to other user that have an account in the platform of Eurocoinpay
Activity: 392
how will we be able to buy, sell and change cryptocurrencies in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
it could be because they will implement their own wallet and exchange in the platform of Eurocoinpay
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
what will be the minimum of deposit or withdraw cash or cryptocurrencies in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
there's no minimum for deposit or withdraw in Eurocoinpay, anywhere I think that less than 50€ doesn't worth it
will we receive the benefits of the trading of the cryptocurrencies directly in our wallets and Bank accounts in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
if I'm not wrong we will receive the deposit and transactions in our wallet directly when we trading in Eurocoinpay
how will we be able to do the deposits and the payment with the platform of Eurocoinpay? Will it be more than one way of do them?
they talked about the deposits and payments in the platform of Eurocoinpay in their whitepaper
Activity: 294
will it be any intermediate or third person in the transactions that we do in the platform or exhange of Eurocoinpay?
I think there won't be third-party in the transactions inside the platform of Eurocoinpay
how will we be able to do the deposits and the payment with the platform of Eurocoinpay? Will it be more than one way of do them?
We will be able to do it in the mobile app of Eurocoinpay and in our pc in their platform
Merit: 101
will I be able to send cryptos from my wallet in Eurocoinpay to another external wallet? will it be any comission for do this?
yes, we will send cryptos from our wallet in eurocoinpay to other wallets and i think it will have a commission of 0'25%
Activity: 434
will it be any intermediate or third person in the transactions that we do in the platform or exhange of Eurocoinpay?
The trasanctions in Eurocoinpay will be direct between users or the user and the commerce, at leats that was what I read in their whitepaper
Is the only way of do the register in the platform of Eurocoinpay following the link that is in their website or will it be possible to do it in the mobile application too?
I don't know if it is possible to do the register in the platform of Eurocoinpay in their app because I did it through the link that is in their website
I think that the fact of having in the same platform an exchange and a platform of payment where we can do payment and micropayments with cryptocurrencies and fiats makes the project of Eurocoinpay different to other ones
also this micropayments and the sale inside the platform of Eurocoinpay wil be faster than in other platform
will it be the exchange EBK integrated inside the platform of Eurcoinpay or will it be an external exchange where we can trade with the eurocoinpay tokens?
If i'm not on a mistake the exchange and the wallet of Eurocoinpay will be inside their platform
will we be able to use the wallet of Eurocoinpay as a platform of payment to do micropayments in small commerces?
I think this is one of the main differences of the exchange of Eurocoinpay with others exchanges
Activity: 434
what are the comission for trading inside the exchange of Eurocoinpay that is in your platform?
if I'm not wrong there isn't any commision for tradinf inside the platform of Eurocoinpay
Activity: 350
what will be the comissions for changinf our eurocoinpay tokens or any other cryptocurrencies into eurocoin cash, the refuge cryptocurrency of Eurocoinpay?
In their whitepaper they said that the commission when we change our cryptos for Eurocoincahs is 1%
Using cryptocurrencies for our daily payments will be easy and fast with the platform and mobile application of Eurocoinpay
Pages:
Jump to: