Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 36. (Read 31512 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Can we make payments and transactions in both crypto-currencies and Euros in the Eurocoinpay platform?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I read that Eurocoinpay through its App directs its users to establishments that accept payments in cryptocurrencies, is this true?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Is it true that the commissions for the merchants that join the Eurocoinpay platform will be very low?
The four security elements of EUrocoinpay are a storage portfolio, a multilayer cyber security suite, the dCENTER and the Tokens conversion service.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
which are the four security elements to make the payments in a secure way and be able to manage these values ​​with which the EUrocoinpay platform has got?
can we make transactions on the Eurocoinpay platform and use the cryptocurrency that is or is there a list of avalable crypts?
Activity: 392
Is it true that the commissions for the merchants that join the Eurocoinpay platform will be very low?
As a merchant you can have your customers pay in Euros or in the Cryptocurrency they choose and they will find you thanks to the geolocation of the Eurocoinpay App
At Eurocoinpay we can get the advice you need from an expert team in online chat and customer service.
Activity: 350
we  will be able to make the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies in real time and with a very competitive market quotation with Eurocoinpay
Eurocoinpay unify the old market with the cryptoworld and offers great solutions to actual problems of cryptousers find daily. I think it willl success
Will we be able to invite our friends to try the platform of Eurocoinpay? Will we receive any reward or bonus for every new users that we send to Eurocoinpay?
if I'm not wrong we can invite to our friends to use the platform of Eurocoinpay with the link that is in their website
do you know if we will get any kind of reward if we invite to our friends to use Eurocoinpay?
they said in the telegram group of Eurocoinpay that it. Won't be any reward if I'm not on a mistake
Yes it is nice, of course should be no errors, but usually referral Prize big enough compared with other gifts. This will make people more to get people to join the platform.
I think they are focusing in the launchment of the tokens of Eurocoinpay on exchanges in this moment, maybe they think on a reward for the referrals soon
Activity: 560
Will we be able to invite our friends to try the platform of Eurocoinpay? Will we receive any reward or bonus for every new users that we send to Eurocoinpay?
if I'm not wrong we can invite to our friends to use the platform of Eurocoinpay with the link that is in their website
do you know if we will get any kind of reward if we invite to our friends to use Eurocoinpay?
they said in the telegram group of Eurocoinpay that it. Won't be any reward if I'm not on a mistake
Yes it is nice, of course should be no errors, but usually referral Prize big enough compared with other gifts. This will make people more to get people to join the platform.
Can anybody tell me what will be the commissions when we will change our cryptocurrencies for refuge tokens in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
I read that an administrator of the telegram group of Eurocoinpay told that the comission  for changing our cryptocurrencies for refuge tokens will be 1%
this commission is really good to keep the value of our cryptocurrencies with the Eurocoin cash
Merit: 101
How will it be the financial transactions between Eurocoinpay and the Client in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
will it be possible to do financial transaction between the platform and the Client in the platform of Eurocoinpay? Where can we read more information about this?
I'm interested to know if we will be able to do financial transactions in the platform of Eurocoinpay too
Will we be able to do  Bank transfers to the enabled accounts for that purpose in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
will be this Bank transfers through Eurocoinpay have any kind of commissions? What will be this commission in case that there will be during the Bank transfers?
you can find all the comissions that we must to pay in the platform of Eurocoinpay in the website
Some people have talked about a Lightpaper that is easy to understand that the whitepaper of Eurocoinpay, but I can't find it anywhere, can anybody give me the link to their lightpaper?
You can find the link to their lightpaper easily in the website of Eurocoinpay, you have to click when it is a button called light list
can you give us the link to the lightpaper of Eurocoinpay? In my mobile it doesn't work and I can't read it
I read the lightpaper of Eurocoinpay in the PC and I didn't have any problem
Can I send tokens and cryptocurrencies through the Eurocoinpay platform to another user of your platform?
Do you mean like a transaction of cryptocurrencies inside the platform of Eurocoinpay? Yes, you will be able to do it
and what will be the comissions for do a transaction of cryptocurrencies inside the platform of Eurocoinpay?
if I'm not wrong there isn't commissions for the transactions inside Eurocoinpay
Activity: 350
Can I send tokens and cryptocurrencies through the Eurocoinpay platform to another user of your platform?
Do you mean like a transaction of cryptocurrencies inside the platform of Eurocoinpay? Yes, you will be able to do it
will it be any commission or fee for doing transactions in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
Pages:
Jump to: