Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 40. (Read 31512 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think the success of Eurocoinpay will depend on their next actions and steps after their tokens are ok exchanges
Yes success needs a great effort and The policy of openness has always helped to strengthen and grow the community When the company's management analyzes the research and shares it with its participants
so we must to stay tuned to the progress of the project of Eurocoinpay through the advances of their platform and app
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Have you planned to promote and launch the app and the platform of Eurocoinpay in the asiatic market in a near future, for example during the next year?

I don't know if they are going to promote Eurocoinpay in the Asiatic market but it will be a good idea because they are users of cryptocurrencies

if it's true that they have started the project since 2014, I'm sure they already have a good platform and are able to compete and can attract the sympathy of cryptocurrency users in Asia
the platform of Eurocoinpay is active already and a beta version of the app too, if you want to try them
Activity: 518
I think the success of Eurocoinpay will depend on their next actions and steps after their tokens are ok exchanges
Yes success needs a great effort and The policy of openness has always helped to strengthen and grow the community When the company's management analyzes the research and shares it with its participants
then we have to stay tuned to the evolution of the tokens on the market and the platform
Activity: 308
Activity: 294
 The Eurocoinpay project give us the possibility of do our daily payments and micropayments in their platform. I think it is very useful for everybody
 This is a great project that offers a lot of solutions in the cryptoworld in our daily payments. I think Eurocoinpay will be successful
Merit: 101
It is a very interesting project and we must stay tuned to the advanced of the platform of Eurocoinpay
Activity: 434
The team of Eurocoinpay have been fulfilling step by step everything that was said at the beginning and that only the reliable projects do
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
this is a great project that give us the posibility of pay with cryptocurrencies in any commerce, I think the platform of Eurocoinpay will be successful
Can anybody tell me if Abu Dahbi national oil company is a new partner of the platform of Eurocoinpay?
Where did you find this information about the possibe partnership between AbuDahbi national oil company and Eurocoinpay?
It is in the last entrance of the blogg of Eurocoinpay that they published some days ago
Can anybody tell me if Abu Dahbi national oil company is a new partner of the platform of Eurocoinpay?
Where did you find this information about the possibe partnership between AbuDahbi national oil company and Eurocoinpay?
I've read in your blog that the platform of Eurocoinpay will be uselful for the oil companies, in which way will your platform be useful for them?
Activity: 434
I saw in their website that the project of Eurooinpay has got INstagram account, is this  social media account active?
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Is there any difference between the dossier and the whitepaper of the project of Eurocoinpay?
Activity: 322
why do you think that the project of eurocoinpay could be successful in this moment and not before or after when the market were different than now?
In my opinion they create and launch this project of Eurocoinpay in this moment because the market itself and the users are demanding all these benefits that are in their platform like the micropayments
they have been working in this project of Eurocoinpay since 2014, it they decided to launch the platform now is because they think this is the moment that they must do it
Some people said that the past year you give to the investors of Eurocoinpay some tokens as a christmas gift, will you repeat this present?
they said in their telegram group that they haven't planned a gift for the investors of Eurocoinpay this year
If the platform of Eurcoinpay change the cryptocurrencies for Euros we can use it to pay in all the commerces?
Activity: 294
Has anybody tried the beta version of the mobile application of Eurocoinpay already?
Pages:
Jump to: