Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 38. (Read 31512 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I read that there is a beta version of the app of Eurocoinpay ready to be used, is it true?
that's what they said in Monday in the telegram group of Eurocoinpay
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I read that there is a beta version of the app of Eurocoinpay ready to be used, is it true?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Have anybody tried the platform if Eurocoinpay with other cryptocurrencies already?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
 It will be fine if they launch the refuge cryptocurrency of Eurocoinpay as soon as possible
I'm waiting to see what happens with the tokens of Eurocoinpay once they are on exchanges
Activity: 350
What have the exchange that is in the platform of Eurocoinpay different to other similar exchanges that are working already?
could it be the possibility of trade with a small number of tokens?
are you asking if there is any minimum trading in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
Have anybody tried the two exchanges where Eurocoinpay will listed their tokens?
Which are these two exchanges? Have the team of Eurocoinpay published the name of the exchanges already?
yes,they published this information in the telegram group of Eurocoinpay some days ago
I've known that one if the exchanges where the Eurocoinpay tokens will be listed is exrates but I don't remember what is the other one
Have anybody tried the two exchanges where Eurocoinpay will listed their tokens?
Which are these two exchanges? Have the team of Eurocoinpay published the name of the exchanges already?
yes,they published this information in the telegram group of Eurocoinpay some days ago
Activity: 294
What have the exchange that is in the platform of Eurocoinpay different to other similar exchanges that are working already?
could it be the possibility of trade with a small number of tokens?
I think there isn't a minimum or maximum of tokens for trading in Eurocoinpay
Activity: 392
Will you launch the token of Eurocoinpay in other exchanges apart the two that you published already in a future?
I think they aren't going to listed the token of Eurocoinpay in others exchanges by the moment
Will you launch the token of Eurocoinpay in other exchanges apart the two that you published already in a future?
Activity: 392
Is the company Eurocoin Broker S.A. the creator of the platform and the token of Eurocoinpay? Where is the headquarter of this company?
this is certain the creator of the platform and token of Eurocoinpay and the headquarter of their company is in Spain
where can I find more information about Eurocoin Broker S.A?
I've seen many similar projects come & go, what makes you different from the rest? & make no mistake about it, I really REALLY want you to succeed.
I think the main difference of Eurocoinpay and other projects is the fact of do micropayments for daily services through Eurocoinpay
Merit: 101
Does anybody knows if the team of Eurocoinpay has published any update or news in their social media this week?
you must stay tuned to their telegram group and their Twitter where they used to publish the updates of the project of Eurocoinpay
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
I've seen many similar projects come & go, what makes you different from the rest? & make no mistake about it, I really REALLY want you to succeed.
Yesterday the CEO of Eurocoinpay was interviewed in the program of RNE Marca España
Here you have the link to this video of the interview to the CEO of Eurocoinpay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haTu72Tmmjg&feature=share
Yesterday the CEO of Eurocoinpay was interviewed in the program of RNE Marca España
 Does anybody knows if the team of Eurocoinpay has published any update or news in their social media this week?
Pages:
Jump to: