Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 68. (Read 31510 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
How does it work the actual referal program of the platform of eurocoinpay? can anybody of the team of Eurocoin explain me that?
If I'm not wrong the referral program finished when the ICO of Eurocoinpay finished two days ago
I'd like to know if the whitepaper of Eurocoinpay is in another language apart than in Spanish, like English, Russian or Chinese
by the moment the whitepaper, lightpaper and the website of Eurocoinpay is in Spanish and English, but maybe in a future they translate them to other languages
Activity: 392
I'd like to know if the whitepaper of Eurocoinpay is in another language apart than in Spanish, like English, Russian or Chinese
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
what are the solutions that you will offer to the user of cryptocurrencies in the eurocoinpay website and app to make faster and secure the transactions inside it?
I think that it's better that you read the information that they put about this in the lightpaper and whitepaper of Eurocoinpay
I have been looking more information about the debit card  of eurocoinpaid that all the users of your platform will have at our disposal but I couldn't find it and I'd like to know how will we be able to use this debit card
Apart that the information that we can find in the Whitepaper of Eurocoinpay, you can ask for the debit card of Eurocoinpay in their website
Activity: 322
In the whitepaper of eurocoinpay you said that you could expand your ICO depending on the results of the first part of the ICO, does it meand that you are going to expand your ICO or not?
The ICO of Eurocoinpay is over and they haven't planned another ICO, they have a lot work to do in this project by the moment
Can you explain me better the mechanic of IOTA Tangle? I've read the information that you put in the whitepaper of eurocoinpay, but it's very technical and I couldn't understand it very well
You can try to read the information that the team of Eurocoinpay have given us about IOTA related to their project in their lightpaper
Have I to make any registration to use the platform of Eurocoinpay? How and where can I make this registration to partitupare in your platform and app?
You can make a register since the website of Eurocoinpay, it is easy and free, so you don't have any problem to do it
Do you know if we have to send any kind of documents to Eurocoinpay to complete our register in their platform?
Activity: 294
what are the solutions that you will offer to the user of cryptocurrencies in the eurocoinpay website and app to make faster and secure the transactions inside it?
If you don't undertand the explanation that they've given us in the whitepaper of Eurocoinpay you could read the lightpaper where it is explaining in a easy eay
Will we be able to change euros for cryptocurrencies and vice verse in the platform of Egold, or another fiats for cryptocurrencies?
Merit: 101
What will be the fees, comissions and taxes when we trade with the eurocointoken in your exchange? where can  see this information?
I don't know the fees that we have to pay in eurocoinpay but they said in their website that one of the benefits of their platform is that there are very low payment commissions
Activity: 434
you said in your website that the transactions in Eurocoinpay will be very fast, maximum 7 seconds, will it be this way even for the micropayments?
Merit: 0
I can't understand very well the concept that you said about the eurocoin token when you say that It's a refuge cryptocurrency, can you explain me this better?
This token value 1 Euro and always will value this price, when the  value of other cryptocurrencies falls we can change them form this cryptocurrencies of Eurocoinpay and keep their value until it rise up again
Will it be possible to use eurocoinpay as an intermadiate between our wallet and the platform of payments of sales sites?
Do you mean if we could use Eurocoinpay to pay in online shops and this type of things directly from our wallets to the site? I think that it is possible perfectly
What will be the fees, comissions and taxes when we trade with the eurocointoken in your exchange? where can  see this information?
I don't know what are the fees and comission in Eurocointoken but I think you could find this information reading their whitepaper or lightpaper
Have I to make any registration to use the platform of Eurocoinpay? How and where can I make this registration to partitupare in your platform and app?
You can make a register since the website of Eurocoinpay, it is easy and free, so you don't have any problem to do it
Activity: 434
Can anybody tell me where can I make the register and if we have to pay any for the register in the Eurocoinpay platform as users?
The register is free for users and bussisnes, here you have the link to make the register in Eurocoinpay https://backoffice.eurocoinbroker.com/public/prealta.aspx
Do you know if it is necessary download the app of Eurocoinpay before make the register?
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Can anybody tell me where can I make the register and if we have to pay any for the register in the Eurocoinpay platform as users?
The register is free for users and bussisnes, here you have the link to make the register in Eurocoinpay https://backoffice.eurocoinbroker.com/public/prealta.aspx
What are the advantages of the project of Eurocoinpay for the users that start to use it? Can anybody tell me this information?
Pages:
Jump to: