Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 72. (Read 31510 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Well, Does anybody know when they are going to list the Eurocoin tokens on exchanges approximately? Where can I see this information?
they said in the telegram group of Eurocoinpay that they have planned to launch the eurocoin token on exchanges on mid December
Activity: 392
Well, Does anybody know when they are going to list the Eurocoin tokens on exchanges approximately? Where can I see this information?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
very interestingly, the team focused on day-to-day transaction, I think this is correct! is there a video presentation of the project where you can watch it?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think there are countries where the ICO of Eurocoinpay haven't finished already, is this information true or am I on a mistake?
That was because there where countries where there still were 30th of November, but I think the ICO had finished all over the world yet
Activity: 434
I think there are countries where the ICO of Eurocoinpay haven't finished already, is this information true or am I on a mistake?
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Does anybody know who are the CEO and the CCO and the founders of the Project of Egold or tell me where can I find this information to check it by myself?
The CEO of this project is Herminio Fernández de Blas and the CCO is Marisa de la Fuente, both are the founders of the project of Eurocoinpay.
Anyway, you can find all this information and more about these members of the team of Eurocoinpay in their website in the part where they talk about the team
Activity: 322
Does anybody know who are the CEO and the CCO and the founders of the Project of Egold or tell me where can I find this information to check it by myself?
The CEO of this project is Herminio Fernández de Blas and the CCO is Marisa de la Fuente, both are the founders of the project of Eurocoinpay.
I've just discover the project of Eurocoinpay and I hadn't time to invest in the ICO, but I'm going to support this project because it will be a great tool to pay with cryptocurrencies services and sales
Activity: 294
Have the ICO of Eurocoinpay finished already? Where will be the tokens of Eurocoinpay on exchanges? Can anybody give this information?
I've read that the distribution of the Token bought during the ICO of eurocoinpay will be in December and I'd like to know if this information is true, and if this distribution will be at the beginning of December
Merit: 101
Will it be comission in the exchange of eurocoinpay if we trade from an external wallet?
When can we check the results of the ICO of eurocoinpay that is going to finish in less than an hour?
What are the partners of the project of Eurocoinpay? Where can I find them? Are there in their website and in their whitepaper?
Will it be possible to use eurocoinpay as an intermadiate between our wallet and the platform of payments of sales sites?
I read something about this in the Whitepaper of Eurocoinpay, you should have a look to their whitepaper to know more about this, but I think that it will be possible to do that
What do you mean when you said that youhave designed your ecosystem for offer to they cryptousers all over the world an integral service?
If I'm not wrong you can find the explanation for this question in the whitepaper and the lighpaper of eurocoinpay
How does it work the actual referal program of the platform of eurocoinpay? can anybody of the team of Eurocoin explain me that?
In the whitepaper of eurocoinpay you said that you could expand your ICO depending on the results of the first part of the ICO, does it meand that you are going to expand your ICO or not?
i don't know what they said in their whitepaper, but the ICO finished today and there won't be another part of the ICO of eurocoinpay, at least, by the moment
Activity: 350
In the whitepaper of eurocoinpay you said that you could expand your ICO depending on the results of the first part of the ICO, does it meand that you are going to expand your ICO or not?
Can you explain me better the mechanic of IOTA Tangle? I've read the information that you put in the whitepaper of eurocoinpay, but it's very technical and I couldn't understand it very well
Pages:
Jump to: