Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 74. (Read 31510 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Does anybody know where can I see the roadmap of the project of Eurocoinpay? is there in the website or the whitepaper of Eurocoin? I'd like to have it a look to see the next steps of this project
If I'm not wrong, you can find the roadmap of Eurocoinpay in the page 16 of their whitepaper, there you can check the way and the steps how is organizate the project of eurocoinpay
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I have read in the website of Eurocoinpay that you will launch a mobile application, Will this mobile application be available for Android, for IOS or for both?
Activity: 392
Can you explain us what are the differences between the lighpaper, the onepaper and the whitepaper of the project of Eurocoinpay and what information is in each of them?
Activity: 448
I'd like yo know if your platform will have any referral program or any fidelity program for the best users and traders of Eurocoinpay or anything similar that will be an incentivation to use it
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Can anybody tell me if the telegram group is active and if the administrators there are members of the team? I have some doubts and I'd like any member of the team help me with them
The telegram group of Eurocoinpay is very active. I don't know if the administrators of the group are members of the team but they are there and they answer our doubts very quickly
Can anybody tell me if the telegram group is active and if the administrators there are members of the team? I have some doubts and I'd like any member of the team help me with them
Does anyone know what is the hardcap and softcap of the ICO of Eurocoinpay and if they reach their softcap during their tokensale or their presale?
Are you sure that you can't find their softcap and hardcap of their ICO in the website of Eurocoinpay or in their whitepaper? You should look for this information there
Eurocoin business models will conduct referrals and attract new clients through an incentive system to bring in new customers that will drive word-to-mouth and viral effects, help our exponential growth and ensure scalability, in other words invite people to be able to invite others and so next. everyone who gets a customer gets a bonus, which means more and more customers get more bonuses too?
Do you know the bonus that we can get in the platform of Eurocoinpay? Is there anywhere this information about their bonus that we can check and read about them? I'm very interesting in this info
have the company of Eurocoinpay a physical sede? In case that you have it, where is the sede of your company? Where can I find this information?
I think that I read in their whitepaper that the team of Eurocoinpay is from Spain and the address of the sede of the company is in their whitepaper too. You should check this information having a look to their whitepaper
Activity: 450
Eurocoin business models will conduct referrals and attract new clients through an incentive system to bring in new customers that will drive word-to-mouth and viral effects, help our exponential growth and ensure scalability, in other words invite people to be able to invite others and so next. everyone who gets a customer gets a bonus, which means more and more customers get more bonuses too?
Activity: 294
Where can I find the member of the team of the project of Eurocoinpay and all the information about their role in the project and their previous experience? Who is the CEO of this project?
The CEO of the project of Eurocoinpay is Herminio Fernandez de Blas that is the founder of the project too. You can find the rest of the member of the team and their experience in their website
Where can I find the member of the team of the project of Eurocoinpay and all the information about their role in the project and their previous experience? Who is the CEO of this project?
Merit: 101
Does anyone know what is the hardcap and softcap of the ICO of Eurocoinpay and if they reach their softcap during their tokensale or their presale?
have the company of Eurocoinpay a physical sede? In case that you have it, where is the sede of your company? Where can I find this information?
Activity: 322
Does anybody know where can I see the roadmap of the project of Eurocoinpay? is there in the website or the whitepaper of Eurocoin? I'd like to have it a look to see the next steps of this project
Can anybody tell me if there is a minimum invest in the ICO of Eurocoinpay and what is this minimum invest? I'd like to invest in this project and I need to know this information
If I'm not wrong the minimum invest in the Tokensale of Eurocoinpay is 50E that are 100ECT, but you have to hurry up because the ICO finishes today at 23:59 UTH
Can anybody tell me if there is a minimum invest in the ICO of Eurocoinpay and what is this minimum invest? I'd like to invest in this project and I need to know this information
What do you mean when you said that Eurocoinpay are 5 solutions for 5 need? Can you explain me that because I can't understand this concept very well?
 I'd like to know if the platform of Eurocoinpay will be able to be use with anyone anywhere or it will be any territorial restrictions, for example USA or China
you said in your website that Eurocoinpay will allow us to be able to pay in cryptocurrencies for any service or product we buy and I want to know if it will be even in platform that only accept fiats
Pages:
Jump to: