Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 103. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hello guys! I  have big knowledge about mining but see that this project is connected with it and improves it. If someone wants to know more about this project and how the system is going to work can contact me in private messages
I would listen with great pleasure about the project. I know about it for a long time, but I still can not pay proper attention to details and features of this promising project
Just answer to his qustion, as i see he really wants it Grin to tell the truth I am not so smart when talk is about mining and all the staff, that is why would be very glad to know more
Activity: 252
Hello guys! I  have big knowledge about mining but see that this project is connected with it and improves it. If someone wants to know more about this project and how the system is going to work can contact me in private messages
I would listen with great pleasure about the project. I know about it for a long time, but I still can not pay proper attention to details and features of this promising project
Activity: 210
Activity: 252
In theory, the impementation of this platfroms can absolutely change the idea of mining activity. Now the computing power doesn’t play such a big role as it was before. Only number of tokens counts
I agree with you mining activity is already in great need of change, but how can this project help us? I saw the whitepapper but did not understand the main advantage of evencoin
In theory, the impementation of this platfroms can absolutely change the idea of mining activity. Now the computing power doesn’t play such a big role as it was before. Only number of tokens counts
Activity: 280
Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
Fine, but how can I earn real/fiat money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can go wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong
well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will play unfair game
Unlike Bitcoin where energy & infrastructure is required to mining coin EvenCoin is a self-mining currency in conjunction to even numbers of Ethereum block
wow, it means that nothing can influence on the process of mining but amount of tokens? But some of users will always have advantages and high priority
 Yes.  Only tokens make the difference, it is fair enough for you or there should be anything else to convince you that this platform is more reliable than other projects?

Now I agree with you and accept the fact that this project is trustworthy
Thank you for your help and I think I will message you for more information
Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
Fine, but how can I earn real/fiat money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can go wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong
well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will play unfair game
Unlike Bitcoin where energy & infrastructure is required to mining coin EvenCoin is a self-mining currency in conjunction to even numbers of Ethereum block
wow, it means that nothing can influence on the process of mining but amount of tokens? But some of users will always have advantages and high priority
 Yes.  Only tokens make the difference, it is fair enough for you or there should be anything else to convince you that this platform is more reliable than other projects?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
How we will mine, all mined crypto will be in smart contract?
Activity: 3
Very Nice Project! keep up the good work
Activity: 420
Activity: 364
But where else have 5 million more coins gone? It's not that much, but half of the amount of coins reserved for the crowdsdale!
The remaining terms are finances for sponsors, partners, as well as salary for the project team. They work fine and deserve to get a little coins of the project!
Excellent. But why the project team did not find it necessary to write about this part on the forum? After all, this will not lead to disagreements or misunderstandings from the community, it is information that is common for any project
I find it difficult to answer your question. Perhaps this is described in one of the parts of the project, in the documentation or in the articles written by the project team
Activity: 126
I am sure that evencoin will be successful. Since crypto world is an industry that always develops. I think that these technologies and types of coins are not enough. We need something else.
Jump to: