Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 104. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
But where else have 5 million more coins gone? It's not that much, but half of the amount of coins reserved for the crowdsdale!
The remaining terms are finances for sponsors, partners, as well as salary for the project team. They work fine and deserve to get a little coins of the project!
Excellent. But why the project team did not find it necessary to write about this part on the forum? After all, this will not lead to disagreements or misunderstandings from the community, it is information that is common for any project
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
But where else have 5 million more coins gone? It's not that much, but half of the amount of coins reserved for the crowdsdale!
The remaining terms are finances for sponsors, partners, as well as salary for the project team. They work fine and deserve to get a little coins of the project!
Wow, yes, you're right. I can argue that this is what happens. 5 000 000 - this should be enough for a long period of time, which is necessary for the development of the project
Activity: 364
If analysts are such literate people, tell me, please, why do they allow algebraic errors in the distribution of coins?
What mistakes did you find in the note about the distribution of the coins of the project? It seems that you're finding fault and finding problems where they really are not!
You think so? The project site says the following: 100 million coins - is total sipply. Of these, 10 million is reserved for Crowdsale, 50 million are reserved for Founder`s reserve, and 85 million are reserved to be mined. It seems to me that there are mistakes here, do not you think?
I think that was meant, that in the asset of the project for a certain period of time there will be a budget for miners and for crowdsale. It turns out 95 million
If analysts are such literate people, tell me, please, why do they allow algebraic errors in the distribution of coins?
What mistakes did you find in the note about the distribution of the coins of the project? It seems that you're finding fault and finding problems where they really are not!
You think so? The project site says the following: 100 million coins - is total sipply. Of these, 10 million is reserved for Crowdsale, 50 million are reserved for Founder`s reserve, and 85 million are reserved to be mined. It seems to me that there are mistakes here, do not you think?
But where did you find these figures? I could not find them in white paper or on the site, is it information from any sections of the forum?
No! Take a look at this diagram: https://www.evencoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/diagram-copy-1024x614-2.png
You can find it on the project website
Thank you very much, now I will try to find this image on the project site, because when you open it in the browser, there is no background and numbers on this image, most likely it's just landing!
But where did you find these figures? I could not find them in white paper or on the site, is it information from any sections of the forum?
No! Take a look at this diagram: https://www.evencoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/diagram-copy-1024x614-2.png
You can find it on the project website
Activity: 126
Evencoin is one of the best coins on the market, I like it very much. The team has big plans and interesting ideas, and I'm sure that evencoin will help them and in the development of other projects.
Well, how do you think, does the project team say the number of coins is really necessary to ensure that the project does not depreciate over time?
I think that the project team correctly calculated the number of tokens that the project needs for a sure start and a competent continuation of the struggle in the economic arena
I agree with you! Some of these phrases look unfounded, will not hide it! I believe that developers should rethink the part that is responsible for mining!
And what is wrong with it? Setting a task for the organization of a mining site, which implies the lack of equipment from users, is quite a fresh and interesting idea
It's not a matter of fresh ideas. I have no doubt that the project team formulated and implemented a very interesting idea! I am outraged by the analytical part of the project
I ask you to be more specific! What do you mean when talking about the analytical part? Do not you like the calculations that led the developer on the official website?
I'm talking about the distribution of project coins. It is said that 85 million coins will be reserved as a reward for mining, but there is information that the mining will last for 15 years!
Do you think that the miners will develop the project resource much faster than the deadline? I do not agree with you, because I think this analyst is sufficiently adequate
Well, how do you think, does the project team say the number of coins is really necessary to ensure that the project does not depreciate over time?
I think that the project team correctly calculated the number of tokens that the project needs for a sure start and a competent continuation of the struggle in the economic arena
I agree with you! Some of these phrases look unfounded, will not hide it! I believe that developers should rethink the part that is responsible for mining!
And what is wrong with it? Setting a task for the organization of a mining site, which implies the lack of equipment from users, is quite a fresh and interesting idea
It's not a matter of fresh ideas. I have no doubt that the project team formulated and implemented a very interesting idea! I am outraged by the analytical part of the project
I ask you to be more specific! What do you mean when talking about the analytical part? Do not you like the calculations that led the developer on the official website?
I'm talking about the distribution of project coins. It is said that 85 million coins will be reserved as a reward for mining, but there is information that the mining will last for 15 years!
Analysts and advisers of the project - very experienced people who could not lie to their target audience or something to embellish, this is not an embodiment of the business style!
Jump to: