Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 100. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I think Evencoin could really replace BTC. In accordance with last news eth and btc have great price falling. Maybe it is temporary or not, but crypto holders need to be more attentive to other currencies also.
I don’t think that btc and other coins could be really important for the market. I think everything could change pretty fast. I guess BTC could loose its positions. Evencoin could raise up. I agree that crypto enthusiasts need to be attentive.
It is realistic but I think there need to be more time. I guess the market still is very hard to develop in one click. There will be a hard period of adaptation. I am sure about it.
Maybe you are right but evencoins developers designed cryptocurrency that really can speed up this process. Time will tell and you will understand that I was right. Why do you think it will be so long. Evencoin has incredible advantages.
I know that it is a self-mining coin and it could be useful in business but people are usually accepting something new for a long time. As far as I know there are many people that don’t know even about cyptocurrencies.
Ok. It is a strong argument but forward-looking user will make a right decision. You need to be surer about this project. I don’t think there is some reasons to doubt about it.
I don’t have any doubts about it. By the way, you have all possibilities to earn more users for the project. You need to participate in the bounty campaign. I think it will be profitable for you.
Activity: 406
I think Evencoin could really replace BTC. In accordance with last news eth and btc have great price falling. Maybe it is temporary or not, but crypto holders need to be more attentive to other currencies also.
I don’t think that btc and other coins could be really important for the market. I think everything could change pretty fast. I guess BTC could loose its positions. Evencoin could raise up. I agree that crypto enthusiasts need to be attentive.
It is realistic but I think there need to be more time. I guess the market still is very hard to develop in one click. There will be a hard period of adaptation. I am sure about it.
Maybe you are right but evencoins developers designed cryptocurrency that really can speed up this process. Time will tell and you will understand that I was right. Why do you think it will be so long. Evencoin has incredible advantages.
I know that it is a self-mining coin and it could be useful in business but people are usually accepting something new for a long time. As far as I know there are many people that don’t know even about cyptocurrencies.
Ok. It is a strong argument but forward-looking user will make a right decision. You need to be surer about this project. I don’t think there is some reasons to doubt about it.
Activity: 31
The project is a promising, confident in the success of the company. A strong team proof. Good luck!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
guys, in general, the project deserves attention. its relevance will only increase with the passage of time. this should be used to follow the development of technologies Smiley
Activity: 364
friends, I got acquainted with the road map and, it seems to me, it is designed quite well. Each stage is detailed, there is a clear algorithm and already completed events are confirmed by the corresponding status. it does not allow to get confused and visually see what is behind it. what do you think?
yes, there is truth in your words. at the moment almost everything has been completed, there are 2 events left - this is the addition of crypto-currencies to international hotels and rails, as well as the launch of the DeltaExchange.
Activity: 392
friends, I got acquainted with the road map and, it seems to me, it is designed quite well. Each stage is detailed, there is a clear algorithm and already completed events are confirmed by the corresponding status. it does not allow to get confused and visually see what is behind it. what do you think?
I am impressed by the volume of negotiable supplies. this is 100 million coins, of which 5 million are for developers, and 10 million are for Crowdsale. Thus, 85 million will be mined within 15 years, which proves that there will be good demand for EvenCoin.
moreover, the price will remain stable, which gives another plus in favor of the project. and, of course, the experience of developers in this field, which will allow to remain stable in the market.
Activity: 350
I am impressed by the volume of negotiable supplies. this is 100 million coins, of which 5 million are for developers, and 10 million are for Crowdsale. Thus, 85 million will be mined within 15 years, which proves that there will be good demand for EvenCoin.
As far as I understand, smart contact EvenCoin receives mining parallel to an even number of blocks of the Ethereum. it seems to me that this is a complex process: (
all ingenious is simple, and it is to this platform that I want to refer this statement. yes, this is not an easy process, but the developers have sufficient experience and knowledge for this.
I agree. this is proved by the protocols that are in the description of the project on the site. these are technical parameters, such as, for example, the operation of creating EvenCoin, the block added to the Ethereum blockchain when creating the transaction, and others.
As far as I understand, smart contact EvenCoin receives mining parallel to an even number of blocks of the Ethereum. it seems to me that this is a complex process: (
all ingenious is simple, and it is to this platform that I want to refer this statement. yes, this is not an easy process, but the developers have sufficient experience and knowledge for this.
I do not quite understand why buy this coin. I agree that the lack of equipment for mining is a good idea, but nevertheless, will it be as demanded and effective as the same bitcoin? what can you tell me about this?
of course, EvenCoin is inferior to bitcoin in value and demand, but that's exactly what the goal of developers is - to show that there is an alternative. This is a completely new product, which is built on the smart contract of the Ethereum, the so-called self-mining.
I do not quite understand why buy this coin. I agree that the lack of equipment for mining is a good idea, but nevertheless, will it be as demanded and effective as the same bitcoin? what can you tell me about this?
I recently thought that it would be good to create a coin that does not require specialized and expensive equipment, such as, for example, in bitcoin. and now I see this project. definitely, I would like to participate in it!
Activity: 280
I'm waiting for the sale of coins, because I believe that this project will be very popular among users. I will sell them on the exchange

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I believe that this is a great way to make money without risking your own means and wasting only your own time. I'm interested

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

I also decided this way, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in bounty programs and get rewards for participating in them.
Pages:
Jump to: