Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 161. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
I think evencoin can give many interesting opportunities. It is great way to get some money for a new ico. Many projects will try to mine evencoin.
It will be really nice for them. I looked the white list and other additional information. It seems to me that this project can grow into something bigger than bitcoin.
Gosh. I remember that nobody believed that bitcoin can be popular and useful. Maybe, you are right. I am so glad that we live in time of global innovation.
I think that we will refuse all national currencies like dollar, euro, yen and others very soon. We will use only cryptocurrencies. It will be much more comfortable.
It is very ambitious. Maybe it will happen, but I am doubting about it. It seems to me so unreal. There are so many countries. I can’t believe that they will decide it all together.
Who said it will be easy? Cryptocurrencies are the new word in the financial policy of any county of the world. It really makes international communication and transfers much easier.
There is some sense in your conclusions. I believe in power of cryptocurrencies especially when they are supported by blockchain. Anyway, it will take a long time.
Yes, I agree with you. One day you will remember my words. I am sure that projects like evencoin will make this day come sooner.
I will be happier than you can even imagine. Besides, this project is really something special. They guarantee mining for 15 years. It is unbelievable.
Yep. As I said it is something better than other coins on current market. I will stay tuned to know all fresh news about evencoin. It is an outstanding ico.
Activity: 210
I think evencoin can give many interesting opportunities. It is great way to get some money for a new ico. Many projects will try to mine evencoin.
It will be really nice for them. I looked the white list and other additional information. It seems to me that this project can grow into something bigger than bitcoin.
Gosh. I remember that nobody believed that bitcoin can be popular and useful. Maybe, you are right. I am so glad that we live in time of global innovation.
I think that we will refuse all national currencies like dollar, euro, yen and others very soon. We will use only cryptocurrencies. It will be much more comfortable.
It is very ambitious. Maybe it will happen, but I am doubting about it. It seems to me so unreal. There are so many countries. I can’t believe that they will decide it all together.
Who said it will be easy? Cryptocurrencies are the new word in the financial policy of any county of the world. It really makes international communication and transfers much easier.
There is some sense in your conclusions. I believe in power of cryptocurrencies especially when they are supported by blockchain. Anyway, it will take a long time.
Yes, I agree with you. One day you will remember my words. I am sure that projects like evencoin will make this day come sooner.
I will be happier than you can even imagine. Besides, this project is really something special. They guarantee mining for 15 years. It is unbelievable.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Evencoin is a really perspective project. It really offers a nice opportunity to earn money. Besides, evencoin’s developers have great plans. I hope they will everything well.
I like it too. What plans do mean? The roadmap? Are there other ideas that developers want to realize? I heard that they have interesting ideas for other projects too.
Yes, you are absolutely right. I saw the list of their future projects and I am really impressed. If they realize at least one of those planned projects it is supposed to be a revolution.
Wow. It looks amazing. Rarely people could design a single interesting project. I am happy that evencoin’s developers are capable of this. Can you tell me some details about it?
Yes, of course. The first project is named EvenChain. It is a wallet that are available for different cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH,EVN and even more. BitRecharge is project that will help book flight, hotels and other stuff using cryptocurrencies.
It looks intriguing. This wallet will be really useful for evencoin users. It is so nice that developers though about customers needs and requests. It seems to me that they did a great work.
I am sure that it is only the big start for them. Developers want to create an ecosystem where people can use cryptocurrencies in every sphere of their life. Encrypted currencies are supposed to replace fiat on day. 
It is nice that you are so sure about it. Unfortunately crypto market is so unstable. It is even more unstable than real money. Anyway, I hope that projects like this could change this situation.
True. But, global crypto economics will be developed because it is the way of the future. Blockchain technologies will also be involved in this process.
Time will show, but I would be so happy if your predictions are true. I invested great amounts in different project, so I wait for success. Evencoin is supposed to be successful too.
Activity: 322
Evencoin is a really perspective project. It really offers a nice opportunity to earn money. Besides, evencoin’s developers have great plans. I hope they will everything well.
I like it too. What plans do mean? The roadmap? Are there other ideas that developers want to realize? I heard that they have interesting ideas for other projects too.
Yes, you are absolutely right. I saw the list of their future projects and I am really impressed. If they realize at least one of those planned projects it is supposed to be a revolution.
Wow. It looks amazing. Rarely people could design a single interesting project. I am happy that evencoin’s developers are capable of this. Can you tell me some details about it?
Yes, of course. The first project is named EvenChain. It is a wallet that are available for different cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH,EVN and even more. BitRecharge is project that will help book flight, hotels and other stuff using cryptocurrencies.
It looks intriguing. This wallet will be really useful for evencoin users. It is so nice that developers though about customers needs and requests. It seems to me that they did a great work.
I am sure that it is only the big start for them. Developers want to create an ecosystem where people can use cryptocurrencies in every sphere of their life. Encrypted currencies are supposed to replace fiat on day. 
It is nice that you are so sure about it. Unfortunately crypto market is so unstable. It is even more unstable than real money. Anyway, I hope that projects like this could change this situation.
True. But, global crypto economics will be developed because it is the way of the future. Blockchain technologies will also be involved in this process.
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
I think Ethereum can deal with this problem in the same way . This token is attractive only for investment
If it is attractive for investment , there must be some factors that will prove the investment efficiency of this token. What do you think will encourage people to buy this token?
A limited number of tokens will contribute to a good growth in the future. Their number is relatively small when compared with other coins. And the ability to keep more than 40 cryptocurrencies on your wallet is also a very nice bonus
Limit on the number is in any token. And in itself the number of tokens does not mean anything - investors do not pay attention to this. You need more compelling reasons for buying.
Jump to: