Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 162. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
As i understand 15 percent of the total pool of coins will be sold and the rest of the coins will be in order in the next 15 years?
10 percent will be available for sale,5 percent remains with the developers the rest will be mined within 15 years as you wrote earlier.The initial price of the token will be approximately $4.5
4.5 dollars for a token is a fairly high price, what is the reason for such a price? After all, the coin is relatively new and has not yet managed to win its audience
The primary factor is that the coins will be available only 10 million. And only within 15 years their number will gradually increase. Such a small number of coins leads to such a high initial price of one token
If there is a gradual emission of tokens, the only thing that will save the price from falling is a huge demand growing exponentially. It is very interesting to see how the developers will solve this problem
Activity: 336
As i understand 15 percent of the total pool of coins will be sold and the rest of the coins will be in order in the next 15 years?
10 percent will be available for sale,5 percent remains with the developers the rest will be mined within 15 years as you wrote earlier.The initial price of the token will be approximately $4.5
4.5 dollars for a token is a fairly high price, what is the reason for such a price? After all, the coin is relatively new and has not yet managed to win its audience
The primary factor is that the coins will be available only 10 million. And only within 15 years their number will gradually increase. Such a small number of coins leads to such a high initial price of one token
Activity: 47
Only one heading of this thread made me interesting in this project. Really wondering what will be in the future.
Token is unremarkable and does not carry anything innovative or new. As it seems to me, today there are enough various coins that can perform the functions of payment no worse than this token
I think you are too skeptical about this project all, as he has some inclinations for success. Perhaps in time you will change your point of view about this project
We need to look at things realistically and adequately perceive the situation. To this coin was in the course of the developers need to pour a very huge amount of money in advertising and to promote your project as much as possible . Otherwise, no one will know about it, this token will hardly reach the masses
Go to the website of this project and learn more about the benefits of this token. You say some generic things and nothing specific.
What did i say wrong? Open coinmarketcap and see the variety of coins, many of them are already actively used and many have a good potential to become a means of payment
These projects also started with something . And do not write off such a promising project . He has all the chances to become very popular among many people
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Token is unremarkable and does not carry anything innovative or new. As it seems to me, today there are enough various coins that can perform the functions of payment no worse than this token
I think you are too skeptical about this project all, as he has some inclinations for success. Perhaps in time you will change your point of view about this project
We need to look at things realistically and adequately perceive the situation. To this coin was in the course of the developers need to pour a very huge amount of money in advertising and to promote your project as much as possible . Otherwise, no one will know about it, this token will hardly reach the masses
Go to the website of this project and learn more about the benefits of this token. You say some generic things and nothing specific.
What did i say wrong? Open coinmarketcap and see the variety of coins, many of them are already actively used and many have a good potential to become a means of payment
As i understand it the token will generate coins in parallel with the building blocks of Ethereum . What is the meaning of this project and what advantages does it bring?
This token promises to be quite a convenient means of payment . At the moment, they do not want to take cryptocurrency seriously. I think such projects will gradually persuade people to switch to electronic money
Cryptocurrency in the near future will be the main means of payment , it is only a matter of time. But how will this token help the formation of the cryptocurrency as an official means of payment?
Firstly, this token will be very useful for various companies that conclude various contracts. To conclude they spent a lot of time this process is very protracted and uncomfortable. With the help of smart contracts, this problem will be solved
I think Ethereum can deal with this problem in the same way . This token is attractive only for investment
If it is attractive for investment , there must be some factors that will prove the investment efficiency of this token. What do you think will encourage people to buy this token?
A limited number of tokens will contribute to a good growth in the future. Their number is relatively small when compared with other coins. And the ability to keep more than 40 cryptocurrencies on your wallet is also a very nice bonus
Everyone knows that the price increases from increased demand. Is this the only factor that will affect the growth of this token or is there a more weighty arguments in this regard?
This token is much more convenient than the Ethereum itself in a number of ways. Firstly , it does not require huge computing power to maintain this token, and secondly, the price of this token will be much less than that of Ethereum, which in turn will spur many people to buy these tokens, and of course the number of tokens which will also stimulate the growth of the price
Activity: 364
As i understand it the token will generate coins in parallel with the building blocks of Ethereum . What is the meaning of this project and what advantages does it bring?
This token promises to be quite a convenient means of payment . At the moment, they do not want to take cryptocurrency seriously. I think such projects will gradually persuade people to switch to electronic money
Cryptocurrency in the near future will be the main means of payment , it is only a matter of time. But how will this token help the formation of the cryptocurrency as an official means of payment?
Firstly, this token will be very useful for various companies that conclude various contracts. To conclude they spent a lot of time this process is very protracted and uncomfortable. With the help of smart contracts, this problem will be solved
I think Ethereum can deal with this problem in the same way . This token is attractive only for investment
If it is attractive for investment , there must be some factors that will prove the investment efficiency of this token. What do you think will encourage people to buy this token?
A limited number of tokens will contribute to a good growth in the future. Their number is relatively small when compared with other coins. And the ability to keep more than 40 cryptocurrencies on your wallet is also a very nice bonus
Everyone knows that the price increases from increased demand. Is this the only factor that will affect the growth of this token or is there a more weighty arguments in this regard?
Jump to: