Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 166. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hey, everyone. I have some questions about Evencoin. Who can tell me about the crowdsales? How much they’re supposed to sell? I hope it is big amount.
Look, they want to sell 1000000. I guess this amount is impressive. Don’t worry they reserved 85000000 coins to be mined. Developers really had great plans.
Wow. Amazing. Can you tell me more about their plans? I mean what they planned for this year? Maybe, they’ve already done something outstanding?
Activity: 420
Hey, everyone. I have some questions about Evencoin. Who can tell me about the crowdsales? How much they’re supposed to sell? I hope it is big amount.
Look, they want to sell 1000000. I guess this amount is impressive. Don’t worry they reserved 85000000 coins to be mined. Developers really had great plans.
Activity: 252
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
It is nice to see that developers really care about their community. I read some articles from the EVN blog and it was amazing. I like to stay tuned
I agree with you. It is a good advantage of the project. I don’t think that it is the only advantage of the project. I guess it can bring something new on the current market.
It is true. I hope time will show how perspective evencoin is. I remember that nobody really believed in bitcoin success. Look how it is popular now.
People need to be more attentive to cryptoprojects now. It is big branch of modern economics. Besides, I am sure that evencoin could replace bitcoin. It has much more to offer for users than bitcoin.
Evencoin is a coin for people that really want to earn money. Developers made all possible to fulfill all customers’ requests and even more.
I saw their source code of contract. I think it is really nice because they want to be helpful for their customers. They want to avoid any disappointments.
See, as I said, they really care about their community members. I haven’t seen it yet. Can you tell me please where I can find it? I guess I wasn’t enough attentive.
Yes, sure. No, problem. You can find the link on their official website. I hope you can read it and you will understand it all. It is kind of hard for beginners.
Don’t worry. I think I have enough knowledge. In a case I will ask you or someone else from the forum. I even can text to developers. I don’t think it is very hard.
Ok then. I wish you good luck and I hope you find the code and all additional information that you want. I am always here to help you, bro.
Activity: 210
It is nice to see that developers really care about their community. I read some articles from the EVN blog and it was amazing. I like to stay tuned
I agree with you. It is a good advantage of the project. I don’t think that it is the only advantage of the project. I guess it can bring something new on the current market.
It is true. I hope time will show how perspective evencoin is. I remember that nobody really believed in bitcoin success. Look how it is popular now.
People need to be more attentive to cryptoprojects now. It is big branch of modern economics. Besides, I am sure that evencoin could replace bitcoin. It has much more to offer for users than bitcoin.
Evencoin is a coin for people that really want to earn money. Developers made all possible to fulfill all customers’ requests and even more.
I saw their source code of contract. I think it is really nice because they want to be helpful for their customers. They want to avoid any disappointments.
See, as I said, they really care about their community members. I haven’t seen it yet. Can you tell me please where I can find it? I guess I wasn’t enough attentive.
Yes, sure. No, problem. You can find the link on their official website. I hope you can read it and you will understand it all. It is kind of hard for beginners.
Don’t worry. I think I have enough knowledge. In a case I will ask you or someone else from the forum. I even can text to developers. I don’t think it is very hard.
Activity: 364
How do you think this token is promising in terms of price growth? As far as i understand the developers are trying to make the demand always be more than the supply that will contribute to the stability of the token and its growth
You have correctly noted this feature of the token. This is true. Even at an initial price of $ 4.5, this token will be very attractive for potential investors
A fairly large price for a token that has nothing under it except a correlation with the Ethereum. typically, such tokens have a much smaller price tag
It's simple math. Look at the total supply and be able to imagine what the price of the token can be initially and what the price will be in the future of the project
Indeed, this token can cost several hundred dollars or even more in a good situation. I wonder how the price will behave in the future.
In fact, today almost 70% of all start-up projects in the field of cryptocurrency use Ethereum. Somewhere there was a rumor that Vitalik wants to enter into a lease for the use of smart contracts on their platforms
Quite an interesting thought, i think it's time to introduce a tax for the use of smart contracts on their platforms.After all, today Ethereum is one of the most advanced and innovative cryptocurrency
Activity: 350
How do you think this token is promising in terms of price growth? As far as i understand the developers are trying to make the demand always be more than the supply that will contribute to the stability of the token and its growth
You have correctly noted this feature of the token. This is true. Even at an initial price of $ 4.5, this token will be very attractive for potential investors
A fairly large price for a token that has nothing under it except a correlation with the Ethereum. typically, such tokens have a much smaller price tag
It's simple math. Look at the total supply and be able to imagine what the price of the token can be initially and what the price will be in the future of the project
Indeed, this token can cost several hundred dollars or even more in a good situation. I wonder how the price will behave in the future.
In fact, today almost 70% of all start-up projects in the field of cryptocurrency use Ethereum. Somewhere there was a rumor that Vitalik wants to enter into a lease for the use of smart contracts on their platforms
That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.
Jump to: