Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 65. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.
At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.
Well, I can say that at the moment, Evencoin is available on two crypto-exchanges. This is MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHA. In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.
Thank you very much for this information, I think this project has every chance of becoming successful. But I would like to clarify a couple more points, if you can not answer.
Activity: 406
Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.
At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.
Well, I can say that at the moment, Evencoin is available on two crypto-exchanges. This is MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHA. In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.
Activity: 406
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
wow, it means that nothing can influence on the process of mining but amount of tokens?
 yes only tokens make the difference, it is fair enough for you or there should be anything else to convince you that this platform is more reliable than other projects?
now I agree with you and except the fact that this project is trustworthy
Thank you for your help and I think I will message you for more information

ok, I am always ready to help to participants of this community. You should see the website and whitepaper if you want to know main features of this project
Ok just send me links for all the stuff. And i will be glad if you send me links for social links, i want to know everything about this project
Telegram - https://twitter.com/Evencoin1 , facebook - https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/ , and youtube  - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ
it will be enugh for you, just check it

Thank you for your help, i will check if later, because there are a lot of content. Now i see that the team of developer does a lot for their community, see you later!
Activity: 336
It is great that Evencoin’s team studied financial business advisory pool and choose best and most successful features for their coin. I am sure that this good idea can become a big business and help others to develop their own business.
Activity: 350
wow, it means that nothing can influence on the process of mining but amount of tokens?
 yes only tokens make the difference, it is fair enough for you or there should be anything else to convince you that this platform is more reliable than other projects?

ok, I am always ready to help to participants of this community. You should see the website and whitepaper if you want to know main features of this project
Ok just send me links for all the stuff. And i will be glad if you send me links for social links, i want to know everything about this project
Telegram - https://twitter.com/Evencoin1 , facebook - https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/ , and youtube  - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ
it will be enugh for you, just check it
Activity: 34
Btw, its still good time to buy, the price will go up even more soon. Marketing will follow the platform release. Wish the developers good luck and success!

Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
fine, but how can I earn real/fiat money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can go wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will pay unfair game
EvenCoin is backed up by professionals who have been working with Fitnech companies for the  last 20-25 years. Experience and Knowledge keeps a company steady and stable. We are a company registered in Abu Dhabi in the name of EVEN FINTECH SOLUTIONS LLC.
Activity: 33
Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that is much calmer than in an abstract idea! I am surely in this project!
Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
fine, but how can I earn real/fiat money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can go wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will pay unfair game
Pages:
Jump to: