Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 66. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
fine, but how can I earn real/fiat money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
Activity: 392
Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
 I completely agree with you. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change.
That is how this team will conquer positions on the market. They know on waht directions it is better to bet.
Activity: 280
Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
 I completely agree with you. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change.
Activity: 350
Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi, dev's. I think your plan is really interesting and nice, I like your project. I want to ask what distinguishes your plan from another project? And can you name any country that works with your project?
An interesting use of blockchain in advertising and real estate .. one is unclear how the token will be involved in all these movements ? There have been many projects related to this area, but no application of such technologies is not yet seen in the field of advertising and real estate. Apparently similar projects are a little ahead of their time
Everything will be used as usual. Tokens will flow within ecosystem of the project to make the system go and provide necessary transactions. If you have some more questions, just ask me.
Activity: 34
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!
Activity: 48
An interesting use of blockchain in advertising and real estate .. one is unclear how the token will be involved in all these movements ? There have been many projects related to this area, but no application of such technologies is not yet seen in the field of advertising and real estate. Apparently similar projects are a little ahead of their time
Activity: 37
Hey,
Don't know what I should think about this idea but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?
Hey, fellows.
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?
I did not hear about that, but think that this task is not a hard one fro this team. They will change the market. I see good attitude towards project's users
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers.
Thank you. This project includes a strong team, an exciting idea, a great start! The project is very interesting and very promising. I hope that this project of transition to success, keep going forward to be part of a growing community. Good luck to the team!
Hey, fellows.
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?
I did not hear about that, but think that this task is not a hard one fro this team. They will change the market. I see good attitude towards project's users
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers.
Hey, fellows.
Activity: 34
Hey, fellows.
Pages:
Jump to: