Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 68. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hello to all participant of the community. I would like to know more about this project and about its team. How they want to implement this platform?
Goood day! The team is very nice, they offer absolutely new mining platform. As for me, nice idea. And I do not think that implementation will be somehow delayed
I am glad that you believe in this project but can you tell me more about its idea and ways of implementation, thank you in advance
EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins.
Sounds very interesting. But can you tell me more, i see that this project is very interesting and promising that is why i want to know more about potential of its implementation
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong. Another thing from the web-site. I advice you to visit it
Oh, i see that web-site provides a lot of useful information about the project. Could you send me the link for the web-site? What should i know about project?
Activity: 280
Hello to all participant of the community. I would like to know more about this project and about its team. How they want to implement this platform?
Goood day! The team is very nice, they offer absolutely new mining platform. As for me, nice idea. And I do not think that implementation will be somehow delayed
I am glad that you believe in this project but can you tell me more about its idea and ways of implementation, thank you in advance
EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins.
Sounds very interesting. But can you tell me more, i see that this project is very interesting and promising that is why i want to know more about potential of its implementation
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong. Another thing from the web-site. I advice you to visit it
Activity: 210
I wanted to share my wonder with members of community. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map. More and more projects violate their own rules and it drives me crazy!
I completely agree with you! good idea, sounds and looks really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I  took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens and hope that you will do the same
I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. I hope that i didnt miss such a good opportunity to earn money
I think that you are a bit late, but there is the link  for bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39492093 , there you will find necessary infromation. It may be that you still have a chance
Still appreciate tour help, thank you. It is a big honour to become a part of such a big and helpful community.
Activity: 420
I wanted to share my wonder with members of community. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map. More and more projects violate their own rules and it drives me crazy!
I completely agree with you! good idea, sounds and looks really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I  took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens and hope that you will do the same
I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. I hope that i didnt miss such a good opportunity to earn money
I think that you are a bit late, but there is the link  for bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39492093 , there you will find necessary infromation. It may be that you still have a chance
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
This project interested me in the fact that for the development of EvenCoin does not require hardware, it receives production in parallel with an even number of blocks of Ethereum.
The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness Wink
This project is not only about removing of intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
Waiting for implementation. . Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change online wallets in genera; coz this sphere should be fixed
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Respect
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers. P.S. The design of your web-site is nasty. I have spent more than an hour watching this animation
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
As the team predicted, the price is rising. Great job guys. I do not regret that bought your tokens because they are constantly rising in the price! Thank you so much!
The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness Wink
This project is not only about removing of intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
Waiting for implementation. . Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change online wallets in genera; coz this sphere should be fixed
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Respect
Pages:
Jump to: