Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Everyone needs to calm down about Cryptsy - page 3. (Read 4144 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
As one who just signed up to his site 2 days ago i have put in 2 sell orders and my coins are gone and i have no balance in my account at all. If the site
is broken the logical thing would be to stop new signups to issue is resolved. Cant submit a support ticket since the support page gets stuck in a loading loop.
The site doesn't work right now anyway, trades are frozen. Situation with support tickets is improving, I reckon, just found another support twitter:

"BigKen ‏@CryptsyKen

@cryptsy outstanding tickets down to 1000 from over 4000 #choppingwood - thanks to our hard working support team for their dedication"

https://twitter.com/CryptsyKen/status/411580973516865536

So I would recommend to create a ticket or message @cryptsy or ‏@CryptsyKen on twitter.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
As one who just signed up to his site 2 days ago i have put in 2 sell orders and my coins are gone and i have no balance in my account at all. If the site
is broken the logical thing would be to stop new signups to issue is resolved. Cant submit a support ticket since the support page gets stuck in a loading loop.

Got 2.2 btc lost some were on crypstys, 5000 pxc and 4300 dgc i cant get from  Coins-E since coins since they don't and support tickets and
1.3 btc on bter that have gone missing which trying to get a reply from them is like pulling teeth.

Think i will go back to ltc/btc you guys can have this alt coin stuff....

JUDAS
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
If BigVern closed down the site to fix known and ongoing issues, then how could he continue to charge transaction fees?

It is impossible for him to do anything wrong since we know his real identity.

No one is crediting him for adding extra LTC markets over the past 24 hours. 99% of complaints on this board over the past 2 weeks have been regarding the urgent need to add more LTC markets. He has delivered. End of story.

As for the remaining 1% of criticisms fixated on lost lost money and lost opportunity: everyone gets it, but seriously---you need to understand that BigVern is a nice guy. Why should it suddenly become his problem if Cryptsy users experience issues while he is away in Las Vegas?

Got 2.2 btc lost some were on crypstys, 5000 pxc and 4300 dgc i cant get from  Coins-E since coins since they don't and support tickets and
1.3 btc on bter that have gone missing which trying to get a reply from them is like pulling teeth.

Think i will go back to ltc/btc you guys can have this alt coin stuff....
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yes, yes they do. Everything to do with Bitcoin is like the early days of the internet. Everyone is expecting 5mbps when we're on 56k.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
+1 Cryptsy has some temporary problems. I believe that the staff can solve all of those soon
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hopefully everything will be better in a few days Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
If BigVern closed down the site to fix known and ongoing issues, then how could he continue to charge transaction fees?

Isn't that the most important thing?

It is impossible for him to do anything wrong since we know his real identity.

Consider that fraud and gross negligence have never been linked to a known identity throughout human history.

No one is crediting him for adding extra LTC markets over the past 24 hours. 99% of complaints on this board over the past 2 weeks have been regarding the urgent need to add more LTC markets. He has delivered. End of story.

Cryptsy understands piorities.

As for the remaining 1% of criticisms fixated on lost money and lost opportunity: everyone gets it, but seriously---you need to understand that BigVern is a nice guy. Why should it suddenly become his problem if Cryptsy users experience issues while he is away in Las Vegas?

Is the financial welfare of you yourself as a Cryptsy user really all that important?
Pages:
Jump to: