Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - EvilMiners - Klondike k16 PCB Assembly - UK & Europe - paypal - page 7. (Read 16353 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Getting excited about this, really hope it goes ahead.

Would it be ok to have chips shipped to yourself or your fab directly from a groupbuy?

Yes
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Some questions... the price in first post is higher than the one i have put in the dev-list but i cant find the source now anymore. Can you update the first post if the price changed to be lower?

Then... you accept paypal? Dont you think thats quite a risk?

The miner coming out will be fully complete working with heatsink and everything?
Activity: 269
I'm interested in two 16-chip boards, and possibly one more if I can get my hands on 8 more chips.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Getting excited about this, really hope it goes ahead.

Would it be ok to have chips shipped to yourself or your fab directly from a groupbuy?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
evilscoop is the man !  Cool

Has philr13's involvement changed the original offer? In other words is it still possible to send chips in for assembly at close to cost price in exchange for 24 hours testing/mining?

Slightly confused that asicgigahash are advertising a service that charges £400 for assembly in a thread offering assembly for £65?

The offer has not changed in the slightest, and his pricing you see (400) includes the chips....

This makes no difference to this thread, it just means I may have more boards to produce Cheesy

Has philr13's involvement changed the original offer? In other words is it still possible to send chips in for assembly at close to cost price in exchange for 24 hours testing/mining?

Slightly confused that asicgigahash are advertising a service that charges £400 for assembly in a thread offering assembly for £65?
Activity: 336
Time for Plan ฿
Hi ourselves www.asicgigahash.com will be in talks tomorrow with "evilscoop" in relation to us selling the chips & evilscoop having them constructed.

we are hoping to be offering evilscoops services on our website.

Please visit us at www.asicgigahash.com

i would also like to add we are based in central england UK

Kind Regards.

Central England? Brilliant Smiley

However, note to your Avalon chip offer: no quantity discount? Also, there should be quantities divisible by 16.
Activity: 37
Merit: 20
Hi ourselves www.asicgigahash.com will be in talks tomorrow with "evilscoop" in relation to us selling the chips & evilscoop having them constructed.

we are hoping to be offering evilscoops services on our website.

Please visit us at www.asicgigahash.com

i would also like to add we are based in central england UK

Kind Regards.

Sorry for your loss. It puts things into perspective, some things really are an awful lot more important than bloody Bitcoin mining!

Take as long as you need, it'll take a while for the next batch of chips to become available anyway.

Unsure on the 64chip board atm...and im still gathering prices...
tbh a k64 board is just 4 k16 boards locked together...

As some of you know, I had a bereavement beginning of this week, so Ive dropped the reins a little this week....but ill be back and chasing outstanding quotes on friday etc

There is also the issue of heat sinks and fitting I need to look into etc

How tentative is this? If it's going ahead I'd love to sign up for a 64 chip board - Would it be OK to get the chips sent to you directly?
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Interested in this too, have 64 chips ordered, just over the pennines so nice and handy too Smiley
Although it's a bit early to say this but I was wondering how you are planning to get the board manufactured:

1.  When you receive the chips you send them off to get the process asap

or

2.  When a set number of chips come in (say 20 boards worth as an example), then they get sent off to get processed

...and how long do you think you will be acting middle-man for (as long as there is demand) just in case some of us want more boards way further in the future

depends on pricing, etc..
Im trying to get prices for 1,10 and 100 batches

Im using local companies to me, so I can drive the chips for assembly, im lucky I have about 7 assembly places near here...
gspk is just the closest, being walking distance from me lol

My idea is to keep the thread running, hence the single batch pricing, as long as im on the forum and ppl buy avalon chips etc, ill try to keep the offer available...

Id have liked to have still had the stuff to do it myself, but id have to retool, and I cant see there is demand tbh
Until something better comes along, I aim to build a board or 2 myself every month
Activity: 11
Although it's a bit early to say this but I was wondering how you are planning to get the board manufactured:

1.  When you receive the chips you send them off to get the process asap

or

2.  When a set number of chips come in (say 20 boards worth as an example), then they get sent off to get processed

...and how long do you think you will be acting middle-man for (as long as there is demand) just in case some of us want more boards way further in the future
the more the merrier....also i hope, the more the cheaper lol
Time for Plan ฿
Hey, interested in 3-10 boards Smiley

Yep, I will also have at least 5 boards.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Time for Plan ฿
Also interested, prices look very good. Better place an order for some chips then Smiley
Hey, we are interested in 3-4 klndik 64 boards, as soon as you are ready - le us know - we have a UK based company we can visit you anytime with the chips in our pocket - if you guarantee that none of the chips will be harmed, maybe we can provide some for R&D purposes. What do you think? (we have chip preorders already)

Will do...
If you pm me your location, I can work out best plan...
Looks like ill have a few chip pickups todo in person....aint trusting royal fail with a few hundred chips lol
Pages:
Jump to: