Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 100. (Read 90876 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Hello, I think I asked the same question several times but still don't get it, why there is no google file with the list of  participants in social media campaigns? There is a file for blogs and signatures, as it is bothering me that  at the end it will be a mess, it is much easier to track the progress on a weekly base rather than do all the job at the end and last minute...
oll
Activity: 253
Merit: 124
The social media campaign (twitter). i want join signature campaign too.

How in your account to link a campaign to collect signatures. For example, I will point out someone else's profile.
Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning
the social media campaign (twitter/facebook) follow and RT /like done. i want join signature campaign too
joined the bounty social media and signature campaign
i want join signature campaign sir
hey im join signature campaign

thank you

Welcome, we appreciate your participation.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
the social media campaign (twitter/facebook) follow and RT /like done. i want join signature campaign too
Activity: 183
joined the bounty social media and signature campaign
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
i want join signature campaign sir
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
hey im join signature campaign

thank you
Activity: 434
It would be a good idea to post an update on the latest status of the work done. There are a lot of investors waiting and news is waiting for you. Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Hi! Any exchange for this coin?

UPDATE
--03 Jan 2017--
To get more support by giving everyone the opportunity to participate in this project, and after analyzing the community's opinion, we come to the conclusion that we should extend the advertising campaign and delay the ICO until the district platform BETA has been released.
--We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this delay--
Activity: 435
Hi! Any exchange for this coin?
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
how to join the bounty? just register in website and then follow like?
sorry im newbie hhe

It's all written on the first post
Activity: 59
how to join the bounty? just register in website and then follow like?
sorry im newbie hhe
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
This seems like a long-term project, for a while I'll bookmark to waiting for crowdsale begins.
A new beginning
Social media campaign already started, but on your official tw and fb account, you have no any new post

I think the social media campaign (twitter/facebook), not only retweet/share but we can create original tweet + mention official social media of Districts.

retweet or quote tweet

4.Twitter Followers ( 75,000 DST)

Follow us on Twitter for our latest insights and retweet our news to your groups, friends and followers.
Follow us on Twitter: 20 points per week

Every retweet (retweet or quote tweet) or mention:
10 points for under 300 followers
20 points for under 1000 followers
50 points for 1000 or more followers

You have your answer here: Every retweet (retweet or quote tweet) or mention:

We will post on social media when we have a good news.
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
Social media campaign already started, but on your official tw and fb account, you have no any new post

I think the social media campaign (twitter/facebook), not only retweet/share but we can create original tweet + mention official social media of Districts.

retweet or quote tweet

4.Twitter Followers ( 75,000 DST)

Follow us on Twitter for our latest insights and retweet our news to your groups, friends and followers.
Follow us on Twitter: 20 points per week

Every retweet (retweet or quote tweet) or mention:
10 points for under 300 followers
20 points for under 1000 followers
50 points for 1000 or more followers
Activity: 602

Activity: 280
To be honest, I don't think the project is legit and has a bright future, no escrow, delay ICO start time, and OP you have no identities proofs. No ID= No BTC
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
A new beginning
Where you plan to open social media campaign' im waiting and interested to join on it.

The social media already started in 28 Dec 2016 -- Ends 25 Apr 2017.

https://www.districts.io/bounty/
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
Where you plan to open social media campaign' im waiting and interested to join on it.
Pages:
Jump to: