Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 97. (Read 90876 times)

ikm
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Those with long ICO times are generally good projects.
But the wait is very boring. Grin

too long!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 518
i want ask about form facebook where? I've been looking but no see..
Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning
Just visited the dashboard still on old Wordpress version so when the tool for social media bounty will be activated and you move to new website?

We are working on it, soon the dashboard will be updated.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Just visited the dashboard still on old Wordpress version so when the tool for social media bounty will be activated and you move to new website?
This project is only the signature alone is not other links such as article, translation, social media, video and others..

Hi guys, please chek this out: https://www.districts.io/bounty
okay thanks and maybe soon I will follow this campaign via social media accounts.. goodjob
A new beginning
I have a question. Will we get three weeks bonus for each three weeks, or only once???

Bonus for every 3 consecutive weeks.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
I have a question. Will we get three weeks bonus for each three weeks, or only once???
Activity: 602
This project is only the signature alone is not other links such as article, translation, social media, video and others..

Hi guys, please chek this out: https://www.districts.io/bounty
Activity: 602
Rank updated (Full Member to Sr.Member) and change bbcode signature,
Thanks!
A new beginning
Im still waiting for social media spread sheet where you plan to add it dev ?

I'm joining to question too.

Will be ready in few days.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
Im still waiting for social media spread sheet where you plan to add it dev ?

I'm joining to question too.
A new beginning
TheDistrictsProject is very active and can you tell us about the current status of the project? For example, how to start the beta test.
Will the preparations after the beta test start at the same time? Huh Huh
There is a question that needs to be asked quite.
But ico is like a pause when the time is extended.

Hello, we will start the ICO right after the beta release in Q2 2017, roadmap update, the coin release.

We will post more information soon.
Merit: 500
TheDistrictsProject is very active and can you tell us about the current status of the project? For example, how to start the beta test.
Will the preparations after the beta test start at the same time? Huh Huh
There is a question that needs to be asked quite.
But ico is like a pause when the time is extended.
A new beginning
Hi @TheDistrictsProject,
How about participants of Signature campaign if the increase rank? Where Appeal Form for update rank signature campaign?
Thanks!

Your rank will be automatically upgraded.
A new beginning
Hello Zine! As you already may have noticed, the Russian-speaking community is very actively supporting Districts! But participants of signatures campaign are very concerned about the situation in the campaign itself. Recently, we observe a very large wave of members who look like multiple accounts. We will appreciate any information about this situation.

Hello, we need to be sure before banning anyone from the bounty campaign, we will update the spreadsheet if there are multiple confirmed accounts.

Thank you
The Russian community
We appreciate your support
Merit: 500
I am sorry but I don't see a point in running a signature campaign for an ico which has been postponed for indefinite period of time.
I hope you have a proper roadmap in place as early as possible as a unusual delay will kill the investors interest in this project.
Hi @TheDistrictsProject,
How about participants of Signature campaign if the increase rank? Where Appeal Form for update rank signature campaign?
Thanks!
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
Hello Zine! As you already may have noticed, the Russian-speaking community is very actively supporting Districts! But participants of signatures campaign are very concerned about the situation in the campaign itself. Recently, we observe a very large wave of members who look like multiple accounts. We will appreciate any information about this situation.
Pages:
Jump to: