Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 11. (Read 90880 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
3 months ago on March 14, 2019 at the block 475k of 3DCoin blockchain the historical fork was occurred which introduced the innovative consensus protocol based exclusively on masternodes!

Here the old Twitter announcement:

https://twitter.com/3DCoin_io/status/1106244984523706374

Now 3 months have already passed without POW mining and without POS but with only ProofOfSync consensus for 3DCoin the blockchain for VirtualReality dapps and all immersive experiences! Here some quick info and reference links:

https://telegra.ph/3DCoin-Proof-of-Sync---Quick-explanation-and-references-04-16

Great goal for the new consensus protocol and for development of the project!  Cool The dev team is really focused on the various steps and innovations of the project and will bring this project to great results in the next years!  Cool

Well said, the project team proves to be really on the target since ever and it could not be otherwise with such ambitious perspectives, the only blockchain entirely dedicated to virtual reality in a native way  Cool
Activity: 15
3 months ago on March 14, 2019 at the block 475k of 3DCoin blockchain the historical fork was occurred which introduced the innovative consensus protocol based exclusively on masternodes!

Now 3 months have already passed without POW mining and without POS but with only ProofOfSync consensus for 3DCoin the blockchain for VirtualReality dapps and all immersive experiences! Here some quick info and reference links:

https://telegra.ph/3DCoin-Proof-of-Sync---Quick-explanation-and-references-04-16

Great goal for the new consensus protocol and for development of the project!  Cool The dev team is really focused on the various steps and innovations of the project and will bring this project to great results in the next years!  Cool
Activity: 343
Merit: 14
Published yesterday this extensive and in-depth article by an Italian blogger:

https://www.cryptoblock.it/projects-district-lunione-tra-realta-virtuale-e-blockchain/

Even if the article is written in Italian language  Smiley just use Google Translator's automatic translation to not miss this wonderful article about 3DCoin Project Districts!  Cool Cool Cool

Nice to wake up in a world with over 5000 3dcoin masternodes who work at full capacity, producing the blocks themselves... over 5k "block producers"  Grin Cool

https://masternodes.pro/stats/3dc/statistics

Awesome!  Shocked In fact I had not considered that this is not a masternodes network with only service functions, or rather I want to say that yes I already know that our masternodes have totally replaced mining three months ago and we don't even have staking but only masternodes for the blocks creation, but I had not considered that this large number of "block producers", as you said, is at this point one of the largest decentralized networks ever or perhaps the largest network of block creators. So even if the ROI is lowered Roll Eyes for all of us node operators with increasing number of masternodes, we must be particularly satisfied with this great growth of the 3dcoin masternodes network as the masternodes play such an important role in our blockchain!  Cool

You hit the mark perfectly! This is the right mind for a 3DCoiner of the 3DCommunity and for a great project like this!  Cool Cool Cool Wink Wink Wink
Nice to wake up in a world with over 5000 3dcoin masternodes who work at full capacity, producing the blocks themselves... over 5k "block producers"  Grin Cool

https://3dctalk.net/assets/uploads/files/1560414913583-5k_3dcoin_masternodes.jpg

Awesome!  Shocked In fact I had not considered that this is not a masternodes network with only service functions, or rather I want to say that yes I already know that our masternodes have totally replaced mining three months ago and we don't even have staking but only masternodes for the blocks creation, but I had not considered that this large number of "block producers", as you said, is at this point one of the largest decentralized networks ever or perhaps the largest network of block creators. So even if the ROI is lowered Roll Eyes for all of us node operators with increasing number of masternodes, we must be particularly satisfied with this great growth of the 3dcoin masternodes network as the masternodes play such an important role in our blockchain!  Cool

Very well guys! I saw that there are also new updates on Trello board, so I am very satisfied to see that the team works at full capacity and without stopping.
Now I see that in about 8 days the enabled masternodes have increased by 100 units  Grin  I continue to be amazed by this growth that does not stop and this says a lot about the community's commitment to support the project and the team!
Glad to be with you from the beginning  Wink and proud to be a 3dcoin masternode owner!  Cool
https://medium.com/districts/districts-use-case-real-estate-developer-5b3f69cb4976

I resume the topic of "real estate use case" because I draw inspiration from a question that was correctly made in our Telegram official chat group where it was actually asked what was the advantage of using the virtual platform Districts Visual Studio (DVS) on our 3DCoin blockchain.
In fact, the Medium article is rightly focused on the advantage in terms of costs and development because the platform will be accessible to various subjects (companies and design studios for example) without specific development skills and without exaggerated costs as the Medium article explains well.

But today the question that everyone asks themselves in any project is "what is the blockchain for in this area"?

This is the answer I gave to the user who asked about in our Telegram group and I think it can be useful to bring it back here in the topic:

A construction company, a real estate company, an architecture and design firm can let customers visit the buildings in a VR virtual environment, even before the buildings are built or completed or renovated (and this is nothing new but something is already done in various parts of the world with other VR software) or overlap in AR some changes or variations to the design of a build (external or internal) still to be realized (also this is something already done with various VR software I think), but here is the novelty of the use of VR/AR/MR in general on blockchain: everything you do, stipulate, everything you buy / sell in a VR /AR /MR dapp of Districts World can record it in blockchain and therefore it becomes valid and immutable (but transferable of course) with the classic guarantees and advantages that we know typical of smartcontracts and digital recordings on blockchain.
Then there are also purely advantages related to greater possibilities without specific skills and reduced implementation costs of virtual environments based on the type of software client the team is building (Districts Visual Studio or DVS) but this is an advantage linked to the software features of for itself and not so much to the fact that it is on blockchain.
(This last part is also well explained in the Medium article linked above)

Then as already mentioned, it allows to record in real time a series of contractual and binding data in a certain way, in some regulations (also in Italy for example, see article linked below) legal value has already been recognized for smart contracts and DLTs.
So a virtual reality environment (cheap, simple to use, etc. etc.) but which in addition has features related to the possibilities in terms of data recording, properties and their transfer guaranteed by the blockchain and without the so-called "third party" intermediary.

The following article is from one of the largest Italian online newspapers in the crypto sector, not just Italian in reality because it has an edition also in English, and it speaks precisely of the legal value that in Italy (I do not think it is the only one) is already recognized to the data recorded in DLT distributed registers (such as the blockchain in fact).

https://cryptonomist.ch/en/2019/02/07/simplifications-decree-blockchain-smart-contract/

The advantage of using blockchains for data recording is now known: Everything is digitalized, the third intermediary is eliminated (notary or other), some margins of random interpretation are eliminated. it gives certainty and non-modifiability (fraudulent) to the data. All these things are already recognized advantages in the sector and not a peculiarity of our project. Simply the project combines a good, cheap and simple for all VR platform with already established advantages of the blockchain that we should all know already.

In other words: We add virtual reality, or rather we bring the same advantages of the blockchain that will already be used and are already regulated in some jurisdictions for use in the real world also to virtual world. So there will be the possibility (not the  obligation obvious) to record things that need to be recorded on the blockchain even when doing actions in the virtual world.

In short, a virtual world in addition to the possibilities already offered by the blockchain in the real world. Easy and simple!

And of course this will ensure that the actions taken in the virtual world will also have legal effect in the real world when it is deemed appropriate by the parties.

Very interesting explanation thanks, you could not be clearer, the benefits and advantages of the blockchain are now well known even to many national legislators,
I knew already that Cryptonomist's article because I follow it too and I think you have linked it in a very proper way.

https://medium.com/districts/districts-use-case-real-estate-developer-5b3f69cb4976

I resume the topic of "real estate use case" because I draw inspiration from a question that was correctly made in our Telegram official chat group where it was actually asked what was the advantage of using the virtual platform Districts Visual Studio (DVS) on our 3DCoin blockchain.
In fact, the Medium article is rightly focused on the advantage in terms of costs and development because the platform will be accessible to various subjects (companies and design studios for example) without specific development skills and without exaggerated costs as the Medium article explains well.

But today the question that everyone asks themselves in any project is "what is the blockchain for in this area"?

This is the answer I gave to the user who asked about in our Telegram group and I think it can be useful to bring it back here in the topic:

A construction company, a real estate company, an architecture and design firm can let customers visit the buildings in a VR virtual environment, even before the buildings are built or completed or renovated (and this is nothing new but something is already done in various parts of the world with other VR software) or overlap in AR some changes or variations to the design of a build (external or internal) still to be realized (also this is something already done with various VR software I think), but here is the novelty of the use of VR/AR/MR in general on blockchain: everything you do, stipulate, everything you buy / sell in a VR /AR /MR dapp of Districts World can record it in blockchain and therefore it becomes valid and immutable (but transferable of course) with the classic guarantees and advantages that we know typical of smartcontracts and digital recordings on blockchain.
Then there are also purely advantages related to greater possibilities without specific skills and reduced implementation costs of virtual environments based on the type of software client the team is building (Districts Visual Studio or DVS) but this is an advantage linked to the software features of for itself and not so much to the fact that it is on blockchain.
(This last part is also well explained in the Medium article linked above)

Then as already mentioned, it allows to record in real time a series of contractual and binding data in a certain way, in some regulations (also in Italy for example, see article linked below) legal value has already been recognized for smart contracts and DLTs.
So a virtual reality environment (cheap, simple to use, etc. etc.) but which in addition has features related to the possibilities in terms of data recording, properties and their transfer guaranteed by the blockchain and without the so-called "third party" intermediary.

The following article is from one of the largest Italian online newspapers in the crypto sector, not just Italian in reality because it has an edition also in English, and it speaks precisely of the legal value that in Italy (I do not think it is the only one) is already recognized to the data recorded in DLT distributed registers (such as the blockchain in fact).

https://cryptonomist.ch/en/2019/02/07/simplifications-decree-blockchain-smart-contract/

The advantage of using blockchains for data recording is now known: Everything is digitalized, the third intermediary is eliminated (notary or other), some margins of random interpretation are eliminated. it gives certainty and non-modifiability (fraudulent) to the data. All these things are already recognized advantages in the sector and not a peculiarity of our project. Simply the project combines a good, cheap and simple for all VR platform with already established advantages of the blockchain that we should all know already.

In other words: We add virtual reality, or rather we bring the same advantages of the blockchain that will already be used and are already regulated in some jurisdictions for use in the real world also to virtual world. So there will be the possibility (not the  obligation obvious) to record things that need to be recorded on the blockchain even when doing actions in the virtual world.

In short, a virtual world in addition to the possibilities already offered by the blockchain in the real world. Easy and simple!

And of course this will ensure that the actions taken in the virtual world will also have legal effect in the real world when it is deemed appropriate by the parties.
From some million $ gathered in the ICO, we would imagine a little faster push outs or regular updates then what we are seeing now.

No one knows how long, how far, how whatever they are.

Good Sunday to you too  Wink since for you it is a holiday like for me  Grin instead they are at work so that you and I can chat quietly here  Cheesy
Activity: 45
From some million $ gathered in the ICO, we would imagine a little faster push outs or regular updates then what we are seeing now.

No one knows how long, how far, how whatever they are.
sounds cool guys

we grow well because enabled are 4524 now

new nodes are born every day? Grin

strong community !!
the same question again and again - when crex or others ?
p2pb2b - "all withdrawal requests are accepted up to 24h"
in 24 hours you can deliver mail from Brussels to Berlin on a horse-drawn carriage

But at least the minimum deposit problem as requested by Z to the exchange, upon your request, has been solved? Can you give me feedback on this? Huh  Thanks...

For your question instead regarding the next listing I'm sorry but as has been reiterated many times it is an experimental project in which priority is given to development and not to trading.
A totally new protocol of consensus has been introduced for about two and a half months and it's working very well but this involves a particular attention to security issues before listing on further exchanges, the test of the new core security update is in progress.
Therefore unfortunately the answer is always the same, only after the release of the update 0.14.5 forecasts of listing can be made ... until on Github in particular on the following page the version 0.14.5 will not be released all the questions that start with "when ..." will not be able to receive a different answer, I'm sorry...  Smiley

https://github.com/BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/releases

partially
now minimum deposit is 300 instead of 100 earlier
well, it's better than 500

Ok thanks for your feedback  Wink at least a minimum of reduction ...  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
in 24 hours you can deliver mail from Brussels to Berlin on a horse-drawn carriage

But at least the minimum deposit problem as requested by Z to the exchange, upon your request, has been solved? Can you give me feedback on this? Huh  Thanks...

For your question instead regarding the next listing I'm sorry but as has been reiterated many times it is an experimental project in which priority is given to development and not to trading.
A totally new protocol of consensus has been introduced for about two and a half months and it's working very well but this involves a particular attention to security issues before listing on further exchanges, the test of the new core security update is in progress.
Therefore unfortunately the answer is always the same, only after the release of the update 0.14.5 forecasts of listing can be made ... until on Github in particular on the following page the version 0.14.5 will not be released all the questions that start with "when ..." will not be able to receive a different answer, I'm sorry...  Smiley

partially
now minimum deposit is 300 instead of 100 earlier
well, it's better than 500
meanwhile today we have broken the threshold of 4500 masternodes in enabled status!  Cool

and we are in fourth absolute position for number of nodes on masternodes.pro

in a network like ours it is an important goal to have such a large network as the masternodes are structural because they manage the creation of the blocks entirely (without POW and without POS) and have no mere service functions, nor are they aimed at merely obtaining the rewards... furthermore they will also have to act later as a structure for the virtual reality platform of Project Districts together with future "pulse nodes" and "prime nodes"... future different types of nodes and not "tiered masternodes" as is in vogue today in some projects (only to guarantee different levels of rewards...) but types of nodes specialized in specific functions as explained in the whitepaper, so the role of masternodes in 3DCoin has a level of importance never seen before!

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
Pages:
Jump to: