Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 12. (Read 90838 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 14
Dear Micheal1it

I see your active here & seem to have some  updates previously  & privy to some inside info.

could you please give some info now on updates in this forum in regards to the competition run for new exchanges, which was run some months ago

also any update on Coin Market Cap entry date & any milestone on Development due

There appears to be very little real action as regards to marketing or above questions

I would very much appreciate clarification Micheal

kind regards
from an early investor

Smiley Now is much better.

as far as I know, any coin to be listed on Coinmarketcap must be listed on a minimum of two exchanges. Even if I think, p2pb2b is an okay exchange, one more new exchange listing must have priority.

Yes much better now Cheesy ...and yes exactly, completely correct information, the Coinmarketcap policy is precisely that!  Wink
Dear Micheal1it

I see your active here & seem to have some  updates previously  & privy to some inside info.

could you please give some info now on updates in this forum in regards to the competition run for new exchanges, which was run some months ago

also any update on Coin Market Cap entry date & any milestone on Development due

There appears to be very little real action as regards to marketing or above questions

kind regards
from an early investor

Hi, thanks for your participation in the discussion in the meantime... Smiley

I want to clarify that I am only a volunteer community manager and an enthusiast of the 3DCoin Project Districts and I don't have any kind of first-hand information different from those publicly released by the team through official updates.

I can assure you that any news I always have the pleasure of posting it here too because I'm going to look for 3DCoiners in every place Smiley

As for the team, the official contact channels are the official https://3dctalk.net/ forum where updates are posted, in particular in this specific section of the 3DCTalk forum:

https://3dctalk.net/category/3/blogs

Moreover, a Trello public notice board has been recently activated, which together with Github obviously allows for a set of information on the development trend...

explanation of Trello board:
https://3dctalk.net/topic/1208/trello-a-public-board-to-keep-an-eye-on-3dcoin-teamwork

direct Trello board link:
https://trello.com/b/6131axEu/3dcoin

In this regard, as visible in the Trello board an important update is being implemented that has not yet been released (0.14.5), which is essential to be able to proceed with listing on the next exchange (Crex24).

As rightly said Examplens  Wink the Coinmarketcap listing policies require the presence of the coin on at least two exchanges, so the team only can make the request for Coinmarketcap after listing on the second exchange.

Consider that however we are on Coingecko, which although less famous than Coinmarketcap is very very useful indeed I would say fundamental for any coin, because Coingecko provides free APIs widely used by other services (for example Masternodes.pro acquires pricing data from Coingecko's API)

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/3dcoin

Finally, in order to have direct and immediate contact with the official team, in addition to the 3DCTalk.net forum, I also recommend the official Telegram group that you can find at the following drect link:

https://t.me/Project_Districts

Moreover I would like to point out that we have already passed a full 2 months full of activity of the new protocol ("proof of sync") from March 14 to today all blocks have been created solely by masternodes and the network is working very well (after all there are over 4400 masternodes active today), this is an innovative protocol and therefore this requires particular commitment of the team on development and particular patience and also long waiting on the part of the community, this coin follows its own path of development and in short is a beautiful long adventure.

Thank you again for the stimulus, also because as you see I love talking about this project and I can tell you that this will help me to be more present in this forum but at the same time I hope to have you with us also in the 3DCTalk forum and in the Telegram group if you have the opportunity to participate. Every 3DCoiner is welcome (and also all friends curious about the project of course).

For any need or information do not hesitate to contact the project team and the 3DCommunity in the way you prefer! Wink
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Appreciate the feed back Micheal, could Definitely be a bit more Comprehensive if i'm being totaly honest
 Could you please update as much as possible on this forum sooner rather than later, not necessarily for myself but for the Community as a whole & also potential intrested parties ,
 it's getting more than a tad disheartening & I am  edging towards writing my nvestment off

Thanks again,
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Dear Micheal1it

kind regards
from an early investor

Smiley Now is much better.

as far as I know, any coin to be listed on Coinmarketcap must be listed on a minimum of two exchanges. Even if I think, p2pb2b is an okay exchange, one more new exchange listing must have priority.
Dear Micheal1it

kind regards
from an early investor
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Still waiting on something impressive, as the unimpressive part is all over this place

I'm sorry, nobody is interested in your irrelevant disturbing activity. And that's your problem. The community understands and knows and lets you do your irrelevant trick.

But I always liked playing with you (because obviously it is only a game to respond to those who are behind a fake account).

So don't worry, you will always have the answer you deserve from me!  Wink

And today I give you also an important advice, keep it in mind and don't forget it:

To ensure a successful outcome, the bluff must be conducted to the end, until the exasperation. There is no compromise. You can't bluff halfway and then tell the truth. One must be ready to expose oneself to the worst possible risk: the risk of appearing ridiculous. (Quote from the character "T. Di Girolamo" interpreted by the great Italian actor Toni Servillo, from the movie "The Consequences of Love").

[DEAR micheal1 lit]HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Can you update this forum on dev update, last Dev. update appears to be January,
also where are new exchanges promised some

You must first to learn how to post here, and how to use a quote. your post is confusing.
If you want fast and direct information, go to 3DC Telegram channel, and post a question there. The 3DC team is there very active and very helpful.
Still waiting on something impressive, as the unimpressive part is all over this place

I'm sorry, nobody is interested in your irrelevant disturbing activity. And that's your problem. The community understands and knows and lets you do your irrelevant trick.

But I always liked playing with you (because obviously it is only a game to respond to those who are behind a fake account).

And today I give you also an important advice, keep it in mind and don't forget it:

To ensure a successful outcome, the bluff must be conducted to the end, until the exasperation. There is no compromise. You can't bluff halfway and then tell the truth. One must be ready to expose oneself to the worst possible risk: the risk of appearing ridiculous. (Quote from the character "T. Di Girolamo" interpreted by the great Italian actor Toni Servillo, from the movie "The Consequences of Love").

[DEAR micheal1 lit]HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Can you update this forum on dev update, last Dev. update appears to be January,
also where are new exchanges promised some

Activity: 45
after maintenance on p2pb2b there is 500 minimal deposit again
maybe Z will contact them again for decrease to 100 ?

reported to the team, thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
after maintenance on p2pb2b there is 500 minimal deposit again
maybe Z will contact them again for decrease to 100 ?
The interview is linked also in the latest edition of 11 May 2019 of "Daily Buzz" by Masternode Buzz:

https://masternode.buzz/dailybuzz-saturday-11-may-2019/

Cool Wink
For those who missed it, here is an interesting interview with the winners of our Telegram stickers contest  Cool  published a few days ago:

https://medium.com/districts/3dcoin-stickers-contest-2019-winners-interview-1fe5db9a7717

You are known, but certainly not respected  Grin

Your respect is not required  Cool
You are known, but certainly not respected  Grin
Do we get to see something about the 3d development anytime?

1 year after ICO, 4 years after you started the project, what do you have?

Youre community manager is a weird dude and shut everyone down in telegram which wasn´t in line with his "blind trust in the team", all is left are 3 people saying good morning everyday like some sockpuppets (italianiosos), no other communication at all with 3k members, where 99% are fake airdrop accounts.

Cant even sell coins, noone wants them (i tried)

"italianiosos" is a fantastic term  Grin I had never heard of it, I must remember it!

The beauty is that I know perfectly well that the puppet is you and I allow you to do all the games you want because you are funny, your anger and your hatred against the Italians have a relevance I would say almost "historical". The disrespect of your puppeteer instead towards our Community is now a topic of discussion of many groups.

Our Telegram group is free, compared to many other project groups where they first ban and then evaluate. In our group only foul language is punished with admonitions, to get to the ban an user must seriously engage. As it happens, a causal user today was not even warned today despite having used an inappropriate term. Coincidentally...

Development information is provided as needed. What gnaws you is that there are still over 4000 active masternodes and they are not yours. The support of masternodes operators instead is firm and constant. At this moment 4202 masternodes in enabled status:
https://masternodes.pro/stats/3dc/statistics

About development again: innovative protocol in which only the masternodes create blocks active for almost two months now ... does it tell you anything? No, because your bad faith to try to discredit the project cannot mention the innovations of this project. Your problem is that people get annoyed at being taken for ignorant by you.

As for fake users, airdrops have been requested many times by a large part of the community, I personally don't particularly appreciate airdrops but this is completely irrelevant. The fake users as we can eliminate them, in the last months it is a continuous access of fake users that are instantly banned, if we wanted to increase the number of users we could leave them simply "muted" to make numbers. But your ignorance of how Telegram works is known.

Oh I forgot. Your attempt to discredit me is completely useless because I am known and respected in the Italian crypto community and I would say that I have also received some appreciation lately in various international contexts. Your aspirations, on the other hand, will never come to anything because your impropriety precedes you.

Regarding the lack of respect you show for the users who animate our 3DCommunity and our official Telegram group, the statistics of our group are public. Everyone is able to evaluate them especially those who know the real users of the group for over a year:

https://combot.org/c/-1001393091982

And this is the Italian group:
https://combot.org/c/-1001340515334

Everyone will be able to evaluate the "vitality" of our international and Italian community.

Always available to have fun with you anyway, we all need a clown to make us laugh...   Grin Without offense for the clowns worthy of the name.
Do we get to see something about the 3d development anytime?

1 year after ICO, 4 years after you started the project, what do you have?

Youre community manager is a weird dude and shut everyone down in telegram which wasn´t in line with his "blind trust in the team", all is left are 3 people saying good morning everyday like some sockpuppets (italianiosos), no other communication at all with 3k members, where 99% are fake airdrop accounts.

Cant even sell coins, noone wants them (i tried)

3DCoin team's Trello public board available!

Direct link to board:

https://trello.com/b/6131axEu/3dcoin

For more information please read the announcement in the official 3DCTalk forum:

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1208/trello-a-public-board-to-keep-an-eye-on-3dcoin-teamwork

Wink Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
Found an old quote of Rezig Zine on telegram

"Just wait and see what this project is capable of, by Q1 2019 we will change what people think about decentralized technology limits"

Boy, thats a long Q1, still waiting

Hype up, dont deliver, classic crypto

don't worry, it's a very unhurried project
there are a lot of them
at least something happens here from time to time
Pages:
Jump to: