Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 47. (Read 90879 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I suggest you (bot) not to do it , if we don't want to lose all airdrop subscribers. It will be pure waste of hundreds of thousands 3dcs and airdop in vain
Any way you will see them leaving on their own, when airdrop will be paid
Activity: 84
Also your position I feel is correct in fact for example nobody cares how many followers there are on Twitter (it's only an example) and how to delete followers on Twitter if they are fakes... and a account fake Twitter is more simple to implement, while to make a "fake user" on Telegram or a "user bot" you still need a phone number which is available (even if virtual VoIP number). In any case, as I said, the cleaning is not simple to achieve even for the admin bot because the Telegram bot api do not allow all the functions that we would like. Also, having now a separate bot (combot) only for the statistics, we can at any time verify the real performance of the group without having to clean up inactive (fake or real) users.
Activity: 30
I could use some help.. my masternode is down... it requires new start, but it never enables. I checked if it's synced, and it is not.. now, it is not mncache, so i wonder should i reinstal the masternode again?
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
Guys, is there any information about listing on some exchange? Has this coin  problem with listing because of its own blockchain? Or team just doesn't hurry with it.

listing on the exchange should be on the end of the august, soon will be released mobile wallets on ios/android, i guess in 4-5 days if all will be ok, and after that team and devs will work on listing on the exchanges, so i hope that till the end of the summer we will be tradable  Cheesy
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Guys, is there any information about listing on some exchange? Has this coin  problem with listing because of its own blockchain? Or team just doesn't hurry with it.
Many trading platforms need to pay a certain fee. Maybe they are not so generous.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 112
did you send the collateral amount and add your masternode privkey to 3dcoin.conf ?
i had working MN with rewards, I thought I'll just update mn and wallet.  Should I do the MN creation steps once again?
Activity: 122
Team is dedicated with their timeline, its something uncommon in the crypto space so kuddos to them.

New 3dCoin website
New Webwallet
Wallet Upgrade

and many more exciting things to come

thats a good news, now we just need to wait  this :

Step2: in 25 days(13 Aug 2018)
IOS/Android wallet
Electrum light wallet

who already tested new web wallet? how it works, cause i wanna start to using it to or maybe just wait for mobile wallet

There is a guide in the forums https://3dctalk.net/category/11/general-discussion.

I also hope for a good exchange in the coming weeks
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
Team is dedicated with their timeline, its something uncommon in the crypto space so kuddos to them.

New 3dCoin website
New Webwallet
Wallet Upgrade

thats a good news, now we just need to wait  this :

Step2: in 25 days(13 Aug 2018)
IOS/Android wallet
Electrum light wallet

who already tested new web wallet? how it works, cause i wanna start to using it to or maybe just wait for mobile wallet

New 3dCoin website
New Webwallet
Wallet Upgrade

Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
of course im not a super duper optimistic  Smiley Smiley but i have some hopes to see price around 0.15-0.20 usd, but we will see soon i guess, what your thoughts guys about price on exchange if we hit it in august? and what thought about price by the end of the year?
I think, when listing on the exchange, the coin will be in demand, as many will want to buy 1000 coins for the master node while it is very cheap. And this will create a price increase, I think 0.25-0.30 cents will see. And then the price will gradually fall, and those who keep the master nodes will sell after a while, and the price may drop to 0.10 cents.  But when there are powerful updates in a year, then the price will grow very much.

i hope that we will be right here  Smiley also i hope that market soon will recover what it lost and it helps to us too. but yeap, masternode is very cheap now, i would better like it price about 5k-10k, i think it would be better. but its just my opinion, maybe better that more people have masternodes now, we will see Smiley
Everyone wants a high price, but now it is really important to support the network and the number of master nodes. The same dash when it was traded for a long time cheap, and now has great support and high price.

masternodes count rising each day, know there are 2208 Enabled Masternodes  Shocked
but there still great  Annual ROI 274.15% or about 7.5 3DC coins per masternode each day, so its about 16k coins a day generated by masternodes and i guess something about 5k a day in mining, right?

where did you find this information? Are there only 7.5 coins per 1 masternode in a day? It's very few.
It's impossible to predict the price after the listing. Maybe it's the worst investment in VPSs.

here is the site with masternodes statistics
https://masternodes.pro/stats/3dc/statistics
and now it even less than 7.5 now its 7.36057476 3DC per day, cause masternode number is growing with each day.
anyway tomorrow maybe there will be web wallet and some other thing if i remember correct
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
of course im not a super duper optimistic  Smiley Smiley but i have some hopes to see price around 0.15-0.20 usd, but we will see soon i guess, what your thoughts guys about price on exchange if we hit it in august? and what thought about price by the end of the year?
I think, when listing on the exchange, the coin will be in demand, as many will want to buy 1000 coins for the master node while it is very cheap. And this will create a price increase, I think 0.25-0.30 cents will see. And then the price will gradually fall, and those who keep the master nodes will sell after a while, and the price may drop to 0.10 cents.  But when there are powerful updates in a year, then the price will grow very much.

i hope that we will be right here  Smiley also i hope that market soon will recover what it lost and it helps to us too. but yeap, masternode is very cheap now, i would better like it price about 5k-10k, i think it would be better. but its just my opinion, maybe better that more people have masternodes now, we will see Smiley
Everyone wants a high price, but now it is really important to support the network and the number of master nodes. The same dash when it was traded for a long time cheap, and now has great support and high price.

masternodes count rising each day, know there are 2208 Enabled Masternodes  Shocked
but there still great  Annual ROI 274.15% or about 7.5 3DC coins per masternode each day, so its about 16k coins a day generated by masternodes and i guess something about 5k a day in mining, right?

where did you find this information? Are there only 7.5 coins per 1 masternode in a day? It's very few.
It's impossible to predict the price after the listing. Maybe it's the worst investment in VPSs.

Yes, now a lot of coins are generated per day, so we see how in the telegram people sell at a price of 0.04-0.05 cents, as one person holds several master nodes. So we need to wait for the halving of the reward to change the situation.

23000 Coins per day are fixed, doesn´t matter if 1 or 10000 Masternodes are on the system. And there will be no reward halving, just goes to max supply and than stops.

so how many coins left to be mined/masternoded? if 23000*365 days it about 8 millions coins per year, so its about 2 years till all coins will be generated? and after that it will be all or what? or we will have some coins from transactions fee to? or it will get only miners, not guys with masternodes?

Yes, now a lot of coins are generated per day, so we see how in the telegram people sell at a price of 0.04-0.05 cents, as one person holds several master nodes. So we need to wait for the halving of the reward to change the situation.

23000 Coins per day are fixed, doesn´t matter if 1 or 10000 Masternodes are on the system. And there will be no reward halving, just goes to max supply and than stops.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
As I see in the official forum, there will be an exchange at the end of August. But the team does not know low of top-tier exchange.

its on forum 3dctalk? can you please give us a link here? i didnt found this, cause for now there are a lot of new people and posts and its is super hard to find something useful  Grin i hope that next month it will be, cause already market started to raise, hope its great time for us to go on exchange!

You can find it here https://3dctalk.net/topic/1088/when-exchange
Also, there a lot of information about future plans there.
Yes there is written that after some updates in August will be listing on the exchange, and then it is more to get to the coinmarketcap to display prices. I think that the team focuses more on the project than on the price and exchanges, and that's right.

oh, thats good that we have some kind of schedule with dates now, i am ok to wait, but i love to wait when i know exact dates  Cheesy Roll Eyes
so waiting for 1st and 2nd step, its not too many days left, hope team will make till that dates, gl to them!

Step1:(04 Aug 2018)(A preparation for v14)
Step2:(13 Aug 2018)

We will get to the exchange soon, but do not wait for a miracle. The project has a long way to go, and the main actions on the road map are displayed in 2019 - 2020. Up to this point, do not strain the team with stupid questions. So the long wait will reward us.

I can't wait anymore for exchange listing. So many time in the past, but 3dc is still not at least at one exchange.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning

I know what happens Smiley, please post your 3DC address to get paid.
thank you i will wait for my payment it takes time for me to download the wallet because of  poor internet connection .
here is my 3Dcoin address
AS5VjoYy1BFPvizAV92yZQaF3348tmLm7A

Payment sent : https://3dcstats.net/tx/b3ef856896178286aef5e5611848f2264194d01bbaa7aaca55a7d1e9a6ef286b

The signature bounty was 125k 3DC
After burning 68.55%(unsold ICO) 39312.5 3DC
Your reward is 1.73% = 680.1063 3DC
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman

I know what happens Smiley, please post your 3DC address to get paid.
thank you i will wait for my payment it takes time for me to download the wallet because of  poor internet connection .
here is my 3Dcoin address
AS5VjoYy1BFPvizAV92yZQaF3348tmLm7A
Pages:
Jump to: