Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 42. (Read 90879 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 12

Now 2987 masternodes activated and 2446 enabled. When it will be 3000 activated -  it will be a historic milestone! Keep yourself ready to shoot the great announcement in the forum and all channels!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
hi, somebody installed MN on windows ?
could you post here your both conf files without private information ?
thanks
3dcoin.conf example:
Code:
rpcuser=$username
rpcpassword=$pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
#----
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=64
#----
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=$pv
externalip=$ip"

does not work. expired.

3dcoin.conf:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=64
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=masternodeprivkey
externalip=my_real_ip
masternode.conf:
mn01 my_real_ip:6695 masternodeprivkey masternode_output

what's wrong ?

whether it is you are successful to run 3DC masternode on windows? I am want to try but I read on 3DC Telegram group that is not possible to run on Windows, only VPS/Linux.
did you try with Sentinel to fix "Expired" status?
no
how to do it ?
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
thanks
3dcoin.conf example:

Code:
rpcuser=$username
rpcpassword=$pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
#----
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=64
#----
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=$pv
externalip=$ip"

does not work. expired.

3dcoin.conf:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=64
masternode=1
externalip=my_real_ip

masternode.conf:

what's wrong ?

whether it is you are successful to run 3DC masternode on windows? I am want to try but I read on 3DC Telegram group that is not possible to run on Windows, only VPS/Linux.
did you try with Sentinel to fix "Expired" status?
Any exchange for this coin? I didnt see it on first page
They answered in official telegram: "We are negotiating/review some options to get listed asap, but we will not announce any exchange or date until is 100% confirmed and announced by the other party first. What I can tell you right now that we have good and reliable exchanges to chose from whos already accepted to list 3DC, please be patient because 3DC first exchange will be a good one, this time we will chose carefully to avoid any fake exchanges like IDAX."
Activity: 122
Merit: 0

There is no news, unfortunately. Still, there are no exchanges and PR for the great future. 3DC is dying...

You quote the dev update from 5 days ago and say at the same time, there are no news?

Wouldn´t say its dying just because there is no exchange yet, but never seen a coin going through such a hassle and passing time just to get listed .
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

There is no news, unfortunately. Still, there are no exchanges and PR for the great future. 3DC is dying...
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Great news on the development by the team, which constantly keeps users informed about the Project in the official Telegram chat. The partnership with 3dRudder makes it clear what this team is about. The real project goes on and the real project is the VR / AR, one of the sectors that perhaps more than the crypto sector is ready to take off and it is already doing it ... did you know for example that Facebook bought Oculus?  Grin Eh eh ... in the official Telegram group we also talk about and above all about VR and AR. Coins and masternodes are not a finality in this wonderful Project but only an instrument. The purpose is the true Project that is the Districts Visual Studio, the one that was already visible in demo in the repos on Github during the ICO and that now is obviously in the private repo...  Grin Cool Who wants to see what has been able to realize this team for some time can watch these two videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C3dcMNPYCk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCVxI4se34Q

Anyway guys, basically the train is already gone  Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool those lucky enough to get on board in ICO and then with solo mining and masternodes, it's damningly accumulating and actively holding now. One of the biggest Italian miners has decided not to sell anymore and to put on masternodes and holding ... I do not know if you understand what I mean ... who is on the train does not intend to go down...  Cool Cool Cool but the train will probably pass again when we go into exchange so... if you did not believe it from the beginning and continue to be hesitant ... then you did not do your homework well. Who instead believed and continues to support this great team of developers that is one of the few in the world of crypto (and in the masternodes sector perhaps the only one) to really bring something innovative and concrete ... who believed in it and is inside without reserves will enjoy the show in the front row!  Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool

Go Districts Go!!!  Cool Cool Cool

those videos are more than 1 years old, yeap they seems great, but when it all will be realized? in 1-2 years not earlier i guess, of course vr is great technology. and about train is gone, idont think it is for districts, anyone can buy tokens for 2-3 cents now, so you wrong about all of this
Activity: 343
Merit: 14
Great news on the development by the team, which constantly keeps users informed about the Project in the official Telegram chat. The partnership with 3dRudder makes it clear what this team is about. The real project goes on and the real project is the VR / AR, one of the sectors that perhaps more than the crypto sector is ready to take off and it is already doing it ... did you know for example that Facebook bought Oculus?  Grin Eh eh ... in the official Telegram group we also talk about and above all about VR and AR. Coins and masternodes are not a finality in this wonderful Project but only an instrument. The purpose is the true Project that is the Districts Visual Studio, the one that was already visible in demo in the repos on Github during the ICO and that now is obviously in the private repo...  Grin Cool Who wants to see what has been able to realize this team for some time can watch these two videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C3dcMNPYCk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCVxI4se34Q

Anyway guys, basically the train is already gone  Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool those lucky enough to get on board in ICO and then with solo mining and masternodes, it's damningly accumulating and actively holding now. One of the biggest Italian miners has decided not to sell anymore and to put on masternodes and holding ... I do not know if you understand what I mean ... who is on the train does not intend to go down...  Cool Cool Cool but the train will probably pass again when we go into exchange so... if you did not believe it from the beginning and continue to be hesitant ... then you did not do your homework well. Who instead believed and continues to support this great team of developers that is one of the few in the world of crypto (and in the masternodes sector perhaps the only one) to really bring something innovative and concrete ... who believed in it and is inside without reserves will enjoy the show in the front row!  Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool

Go Districts Go!!!  Cool Cool Cool
We chose to put all of our resources into the v0.14 development to be start the tests as soon as possible, we will able to present the v0.14 to the world in less than three months.
thats nice guys, that you are working hard!
We will make the last attempt to list 3DC on Poloniex/Bittrex or a similar exchange that can endorse 3DC and well presented the crypto community, the timeline is 30 days, if not listed by then we will be forced to list in regular pay-to-list exchange like Cryptopia/Kukoin or a similar exchange.

polo and bittrex has about 60 mil day volume, kucon has 30 mil and cryptopia just 3 mil, so i guess cryptopia and kucoin not equel, maybe hotbit is about the same as kucoin volumes

Is not about the trading volume, We prefer polo/bittrex because the traders that use this exchanges is completely different from new ones lie kukoin, also by listing in polo/bittrex, 3DC will have access to other platforms like shapeshift.

oh, im not so smart in those things, just judging by volume  Cheesy but i think on polo and bittrex is kind a hard to get listed   Sad
anyway, wish you luck, hope you made it, and ofc thanks for all updates!
Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning
We chose to put all of our resources into the v0.14 development to be start the tests as soon as possible, we will able to present the v0.14 to the world in less than three months.
We will make the last attempt to list 3DC on Poloniex/Bittrex or a similar exchange that can endorse 3DC and well presented the crypto community, the timeline is 30 days, if not listed by then we will be forced to list in regular pay-to-list exchange like Cryptopia/Kukoin or a similar exchange.

polo and bittrex has about 60 mil day volume, kucon has 30 mil and cryptopia just 3 mil, so i guess cryptopia and kucoin not equel, maybe hotbit is about the same as kucoin volumes

Is not about the trading volume, We prefer polo/bittrex because the traders that use this exchanges is completely different from new ones lie kukoin, also by listing in polo/bittrex, 3DC will have access to other platforms like shapeshift.

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
thanks
3dcoin.conf example:

Code:
rpcuser=$username
rpcpassword=$pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
#----
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=64
#----
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=$pv
externalip=$ip"

does not work. expired.

3dcoin.conf:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=64
masternode=1
externalip=my_real_ip

masternode.conf:

what's wrong ?
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
We will wait until the 3DC on Poloniex / Bittrex or similar exchanges can confirm the 3DC and good presentation of the cryptographic community, the time is 30 days, if not listed at that time we will be forced to list regularly exchange paid listings like Cryptopia / Kukoin or similar exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
i find this community vote and add 3DC. No registration, no fee.  Just vote every once 24h  https://txbit.io/Coin

Great news. Another threshold already exceeded 2294 Masternodes, 3DCoin will change your vision of the future. You can track the complete statistics here:  https://masternodes.pro/stats/3dc/statistics
A new beginning
thanks
3dcoin.conf example:

Code:
rpcuser=$username
rpcpassword=$pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
#----
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=64
#----
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=$pv
externalip=$ip"
Activity: 732
Merit: 251
thanks
A new beginning
Activity: 420
Merit: 25

---

dev wrote about exchange situation today in telegram chat: -
We are negotiating/review some options to get listed asap, but we will not announce any exchange or date until is 100% confirmed and announced by the other party first. What I can tell you right now that we have good and reliable exchanges to chose from whos already accepted to list 3DC, please be patient because 3DC first exchange will be a good one, this time we will chose carefully to avoid any fake exchanges like IDAX.

therefore we are still standing in the dark as far as it is concerned about listing 3DC on the exchange.
On the telegram group, people try to sell his 3DC 500 satoshis each. Airdroppers killing value of the coin. I still have just one MN until I know the real value of coin

i dont think that airdrop have some influence on the price, it was about 60 coins per user, which is about 2-3 usd with current price, i dont think that a lot of people wanna sell such a small amount and also i dont think that someone will buy those 60 coins  Grin i guess mining and masternodes without exchanges is the current problem, people dont know what to do with all that coins
Masternodes give a good earning of coins, and many people run a lot of masternodes, and therefore they accumulate a huge amount of coins. So they can afford to sell for a small price.

I do not think that even one masternode can get you profit if you will sell coins for a small price.

yeap, with current price for what people wanna buy masternodes already doesnt give any profit, i dont know how many active masternodes now working, but i guess there are still believers who are optimistic about future and long term

Around 2800+ active 3DC masternodes live now. my assessment that is owned by 800-1000 people, maybe less. many have 10+ masternodes on his own
I launched 5 masternodes, and if there was an opportunity now to sell coins for a good price then another ten masternodes would be launched.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange

---

dev wrote about exchange situation today in telegram chat: -
We are negotiating/review some options to get listed asap, but we will not announce any exchange or date until is 100% confirmed and announced by the other party first. What I can tell you right now that we have good and reliable exchanges to chose from whos already accepted to list 3DC, please be patient because 3DC first exchange will be a good one, this time we will chose carefully to avoid any fake exchanges like IDAX.

therefore we are still standing in the dark as far as it is concerned about listing 3DC on the exchange.
On the telegram group, people try to sell his 3DC 500 satoshis each. Airdroppers killing value of the coin. I still have just one MN until I know the real value of coin

i dont think that airdrop have some influence on the price, it was about 60 coins per user, which is about 2-3 usd with current price, i dont think that a lot of people wanna sell such a small amount and also i dont think that someone will buy those 60 coins  Grin i guess mining and masternodes without exchanges is the current problem, people dont know what to do with all that coins
Masternodes give a good earning of coins, and many people run a lot of masternodes, and therefore they accumulate a huge amount of coins. So they can afford to sell for a small price.

I do not think that even one masternode can get you profit if you will sell coins for a small price.

yeap, with current price for what people wanna buy masternodes already doesnt give any profit, i dont know how many active masternodes now working, but i guess there are still believers who are optimistic about future and long term

Around 2800+ active 3DC masternodes live now. my assessment that is owned by 800-1000 people, maybe less. many have 10+ masternodes on his own
Pages:
Jump to: