Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 43. (Read 90879 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

---

dev wrote about exchange situation today in telegram chat: -
We are negotiating/review some options to get listed asap, but we will not announce any exchange or date until is 100% confirmed and announced by the other party first. What I can tell you right now that we have good and reliable exchanges to chose from whos already accepted to list 3DC, please be patient because 3DC first exchange will be a good one, this time we will chose carefully to avoid any fake exchanges like IDAX.

therefore we are still standing in the dark as far as it is concerned about listing 3DC on the exchange.
On the telegram group, people try to sell his 3DC 500 satoshis each. Airdroppers killing value of the coin. I still have just one MN until I know the real value of coin

i dont think that airdrop have some influence on the price, it was about 60 coins per user, which is about 2-3 usd with current price, i dont think that a lot of people wanna sell such a small amount and also i dont think that someone will buy those 60 coins  Grin i guess mining and masternodes without exchanges is the current problem, people dont know what to do with all that coins
Masternodes give a good earning of coins, and many people run a lot of masternodes, and therefore they accumulate a huge amount of coins. So they can afford to sell for a small price.

I do not think that even one masternode can get you profit if you will sell coins for a small price.

yeap, with current price for what people wanna buy masternodes already doesnt give any profit, i dont know how many active masternodes now working, but i guess there are still believers who are optimistic about future and long term
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

---

We are negotiating/review some options to get listed asap, but we will not announce any exchange or date until is 100% confirmed and announced by the other party first. What I can tell you right now that we have good and reliable exchanges to chose from whos already accepted to list 3DC, please be patient because 3DC first exchange will be a good one, this time we will chose carefully to avoid any fake exchanges like IDAX.

therefore we are still standing in the dark as far as it is concerned about listing 3DC on the exchange.
On the telegram group, people try to sell his 3DC 500 satoshis each. Airdroppers killing value of the coin. I still have just one MN until I know the real value of coin

i dont think that airdrop have some influence on the price, it was about 60 coins per user, which is about 2-3 usd with current price, i dont think that a lot of people wanna sell such a small amount and also i dont think that someone will buy those 60 coins  Grin i guess mining and masternodes without exchanges is the current problem, people dont know what to do with all that coins
Masternodes give a good earning of coins, and many people run a lot of masternodes, and therefore they accumulate a huge amount of coins. So they can afford to sell for a small price.

I do not think that even one masternode can get you profit if you will sell coins for a small price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25

---

---

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange

---

there are no people who interest in it. There is no liquidity for the coin. It's very very bad

Most events take place on 3DC Telegram channel https://t.me/Project_Districts
Try there, around 8500 people. The group is very active, plus there are also language localized groups.

It does not matter. I see 15-20 active users every day. 8500 people and there are many bots in it. Well known cheating

In every social media platforms are bots involved, if everyone does it, noone does it ,). Cheating, lol

yeap, here you right, also there are italian group of districts community and those guys are very active and optimistic about 3dcoin future, i hope that there will be right, anyway, i dont know what the status of development now, still no mobile wallets available as i understand?
There are no mobile wallets yet, but I'm more interested in exchanges. We were promised in August, but now I read that they canceled the listing on the exchange idax. I understand that now it will not solve anything, but the project is already mature, and people should be able to buy and sell their coins.

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

there are no people who interest in it. There is no liquidity for the coin. It's very very bad

Try there, around 8500 people. The group is very active, plus there are also language localized groups.

It does not matter. I see 15-20 active users every day. 8500 people and there are many bots in it. Well known cheating

In every social media platforms are bots involved, if everyone does it, noone does it ,). Cheating, lol

yeap, here you right, also there are italian group of districts community and those guys are very active and optimistic about 3dcoin future, i hope that there will be right, anyway, i dont know what the status of development now, still no mobile wallets available as i understand?
There are no mobile wallets yet, but I'm more interested in exchanges. We were promised in August, but now I read that they canceled the listing on the exchange idax. I understand that now it will not solve anything, but the project is already mature, and people should be able to buy and sell their coins.

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

Activity: 12
Looks like a really interesting project with difficult aims in my opinion. Hope you gonna hold your timlane and can release your Final version allready in Q4. Gonna follow up on your plans.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

devs wrote about exchange situation, here is the quote from telegram--

it's true, in our part, we are talking to other exchanges as we speak and trying to get 3DC listed everywhere in the next months
for example https://sistemkoin.com, RightBTC agreed to list 3DC next month
Bibox also, is just a matter of time

I do not believe them now. They promised exchange by 31 August and nothing happened. So much time in past and there is no development. The price of the coin after listing is 1 cent.

No developement? Did you actually look at the github? Everything on the Roadmap was met until now, except the listing and thats IDAX`s fault. Actually i hope its 1ct, so i can buy coins from whiny persons like you

Really! There is no development. They have started in 2016. There is no even prototype. I have seen github. But there are no interesting things there.

ICO was recently, so developement have started just this year. Look at the Roadmap man. Starting in 2016 doesnt mean start of developement

Ok... this year. But there are 8-9 months past and I do not see anything. Really. I do not see even an exchange

I think its ok that 3dc isn´t on an exchange yet. Why? Cause right now, there is nothing exciting to show of, except the concept of the project. Better wait until they have more in depth dev in terms of their v14 update. People can see what the project is all about than, nobody needs a exchange until than anyway

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

it's true, in our part, we are talking to other exchanges as we speak and trying to get 3DC listed everywhere in the next months

I do not believe them now. They promised exchange by 31 August and nothing happened. So much time in past and there is no development. The price of the coin after listing is 1 cent.

No developement? Did you actually look at the github? Everything on the Roadmap was met until now, except the listing and thats IDAX`s fault. Actually i hope its 1ct, so i can buy coins from whiny persons like you

Really! There is no development. They have started in 2016. There is no even prototype. I have seen github. But there are no interesting things there.

ICO was recently, so developement have started just this year. Look at the Roadmap man. Starting in 2016 doesnt mean start of developement

Ok... this year. But there are 8-9 months past and I do not see anything. Really. I do not see even an exchange

I think its ok that 3dc isn´t on an exchange yet. Why? Cause right now, there is nothing exciting to show of, except the concept of the project. Better wait until they have more in depth dev in terms of their v14 update. People can see what the project is all about than, nobody needs a exchange until than anyway

i dont think that working product on current market will give us some result, for a gew last months i saw few projects released their products or prototypes which people was waited for months and somewhere years and it gave nothing to price and its very bad, so i guess better to have an option to sell/buy coins on exchange neither dont have that option imho
Activity: 14
Hey, team!
According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?
Activity: 122

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
yeap and again it happened with market it crashed a lot during night, so i dont know too how good will be listing now too, but we cant wait forever too  Sad
p.s. is there already available mobile wallet apps for ios and android? if yes give me a link please, if no, who knows the date?
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I'm mistaken? Help, pls

Did you try right link? Check Here -> https://t.me/Project_Districts

i know that there is development, just bad communication with exchanges, with idax especially, its not a good exchange, so i hope that devs will get normal listing with bibox os something of its level at least! we need to have a community growth, cause we are not that famous for now

I am really not sure what is the right situation. Listing on an exchange or wait better time.
The market is constantly in red, and there is a big question what will happen with a young new coin like 3DC, plus many people just want to sell his coins, no matter what is the price. Also, I would like to know how is worth 3DC then I can make a decision what to do with my coins. To sell or invest more and how much is a cost-effective investment.
Activity: 36
By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I'm mistaken? Help, pls
Pages:
Jump to: