Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 65. (Read 90876 times)

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
tell me please how to authorise with rpcuser and password to see results of this command - 3dcoin-cli mnsync status
i see this - error: incorrect rpcuser or rpcpassword (authorization failed)
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
There are now a lot of supporters of 3Dcoin that have deployed their respective masternodes. It ain't easy but someday it will be rewarding. I myself is also planning to deploy my own masternode but I really want the 3dcoin to be listed and know the market value.
To date, we have 238 running master node. But I still want to run a few more master nodes, because in the future it will be rewarded. Many people underestimate the project, but when the team follows its road map and implements the project, its value will increase.

CPU mining is now much more profitable than masternode. I think when it is enabled GPU mining the value of 3DC will significantly decrease. then i am not sure about 3DC masternodes future and his ROI
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
There are now a lot of supporters of 3Dcoin that have deployed their respective masternodes. It ain't easy but someday it will be rewarding. I myself is also planning to deploy my own masternode but I really want the 3dcoin to be listed and know the market value.
To date, we have 238 running master node. But I still want to run a few more master nodes, because in the future it will be rewarded. Many people underestimate the project, but when the team follows its road map and implements the project, its value will increase.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Trying to get in on this project, but can't seem to find any market information.
Is district on any exchange yet? If so, what's it's ticker symbol? I love what I've read so far about the project. I think this right here is future tech

it will be in exchange soon...stay tuned....join official telegram group..
I see. So, there's currently no way of laying one's hand on this crypto for now?
Looks like I came late to the party... story of my life.
Any ETA on when it's going to hit exchange?

It is not too late. You can mine 3DC only with your CPU. And you can get easy your 3DC.

Question for dev team. When we can expect better organised support team? There is a few problems, but it is very hard to get support here on telegram channel.
From the very beginning, with the help of CPU mining was very good, and now we need to move to GPU, and the creation of pools. The team is probably very busy, so rarely responds.

It will be very nice for us if we have any words about 3DC project status. I think someone from the team can have few minutes free to write here something. Now we have the only speculation

My thoughts exactly. Some of us missed out on the ICO and are just coming to realize what a monumental miss this is turning into. Now, we're FOMOing - yes, I'm full on FOMO mode  here. I know the symptoms all too well
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Add "3DCOIN" to TOP Masternodes https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "# 153 3DCOIN" https://l2rx.com/add.php

Cry
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
As I can see masternode genkey? I closed wallet and did not copy masternode genkey in debug console after executing the command.
Speculation and anticipation are often the words to describe the contributors  of this ICO. Well some they are active in telegram but when it comes to asking what exchange nobody will tell you anything.
I have been watching the project since the end of 2016. And I can say that the Developer has always been very slow. But I do not mind slow work, the main thing that everything was done efficiently.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Speculation and anticipation are often the words to describe the contributors  of this ICO. Well some they are active in telegram but when it comes to asking what exchange nobody will tell you anything.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Trying to get in on this project, but can't seem to find any market information.
Is district on any exchange yet? If so, what's it's ticker symbol? I love what I've read so far about the project. I think this right here is future tech

I see. So, there's currently no way of laying one's hand on this crypto for now?

It is not too late. You can mine 3DC only with your CPU. And you can get easy your 3DC.

Question for dev team. When we can expect better organised support team? There is a few problems, but it is very hard to get support here on telegram channel.
From the very beginning, with the help of CPU mining was very good, and now we need to move to GPU, and the creation of pools. The team is probably very busy, so rarely responds.

It will be very nice for us if we have any words about 3DC project status. I think someone from the team can have few minutes free to write here something. Now we have the only speculation

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
an interesting project to come, i will read whitepaper and decide to invest
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange

Activity: 97
When will the next bounty start?
Activity: 198
Merit: 1

When will it be possible to withdraw our coins for bounty? Still watching the Explorer does not work correctly, and no correctly displays the information.

I am not sure why you hurry up to withdraw 3DC from the bounty. They did not listed on any exchange yet, so you can't sell it immediately
I want to launch master node, so I'm waiting for the opportunity to withdraw our coins to the wallet. That's the reason I'm in a hurry.
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
When will it be possible to withdraw our coins for bounty? Still watching the Explorer does not work correctly, and no correctly displays the information.

I am not sure why you hurry up to withdraw 3DC from the bounty. They did not listed on any exchange yet, so you can't sell it immediately
Activity: 71
This project seems very promising, specially when the country is coming ( Emirates )  is investing heavily in blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: