Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 67. (Read 90876 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
in ico 3dcoin were 0.18usd...after coin burn i think could be more valuable...

I think that the price has been $0.25 in ICO period. Or maybe only in last round.
I hope that 3Dcoin can keep this value after an exchange listing.

Before deploying my masternode on project 3DC, I will just have to wait first the market value of each 3dc token .  VPS is $10 a month so I have to make sure that I am not losing values due to server rentals.

You can mining 3Dcoin with your CPU power. if you're not sure about his future, but I think it will pay off in few months
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Before deploying my masternode on project 3DC, I will just have to wait first the market value of each 3dc token .  VPS is $10 a month so I have to make sure that I am not losing values due to server rentals.

But if you think that the value will actually increase of this coin then it would also be fine if you have a MN running at a tiny loss or not?
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
in ico 3dcoin were 0.18usd...after coin burn i think could be more valuable...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Before deploying my masternode on project 3DC, I will just have to wait first the market value of each 3dc token .  VPS is $10 a month so I have to make sure that I am not losing values due to server rentals.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I am currently installing the desktop wallet and later will request for a withdrawal of my 3dcoins . Really interested in setting up a masternode. But quite as curious as to how much will be the reward for masternode.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
how about MN rewards ? thanks...good work...
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
When can we expect to enable withdrawal from districts.io bounty earnings?
In account tab, update address is disabled in my account, so I can't add my new addy.

Whether it will be possible to run more than one masternode per the same IP?
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
Can you send directly my payment to my address ? From signature bounty campaign. I already sent an email but the problem is still not resolve until now
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
guys, new site already working
http://3dcoin.io/
i already downloading a wallet to test it, so common too  Smiley
Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning
as i saw i districts telegram chat, there will be masternode right? and minimum coins for this is only 1000? its too small i guess, maybe we need a little more minimum for it? im not really in this stuff, never used masternode, wanna try it now for first time

We made it cheap, so everyone can participate.
as i saw i districts telegram chat, there will be masternode right? and minimum coins for this is only 1000? its too small i guess, maybe we need a little more minimum for it? im not really in this stuff, never used masternode, wanna try it now for first time
CTO & Spokesman
Hello dev i am part of first batch campaign and i have a problem claiming my bounty, i try to login in the website district.io but i cant log in . I try to recover my password but its say the email dont exist.  But i am sure that the email i use.

The correct link for bounty users: https://www.districts.io/bounty/

if you still can't log in, please send an email with your details to [email protected] .

ive been tryinh it many times but i still cant log in. By the way i already send email on the email you provided hope you can help me with this issue thanks.

wow, thats a super great news guys! so 3 days only left till mainnet launch, its a huge news here  Cheesy
also extension in tokyo and its great, japan is the right country for vr stuff
A new beginning
A new beginning
Hello dev i am part of first batch campaign and i have a problem claiming my bounty, i try to login in the website district.io but i cant log in . I try to recover my password but its say the email dont exist.  But i am sure that the email i use.

The correct link for bounty users: https://www.districts.io/bounty/

if you still can't log in, please send an email with your details to [email protected] .

CTO & Spokesman
Hello dev i am part of first batch campaign and i have a problem claiming my bounty, i try to login in the website district.io but i cant log in . I try to recover my password but its say the email dont exist.  But i am sure that the email i use.
Hi Dev.  Be nice for you to update your community, investors & anybody looking @ twitter or here, with a weekly or forth nightly update\news
As mentioned you have a lot on your plate but its not too time consuming 'a quick tweet

Best of luck going forward

Join us on Telegram group for updates: https://t.me/joinchat/Fj1aIQ7DrxPKJ0Yh2NklKw

thats nice that you have telegram group, i joined too. but also wanna see some updates here, cause i personally checking news about icos and others tokens here, so as a lot of people too. so wanna see atleast sometimes some info here Smiley
Bitcointalk forum is reserved for important updates. for exemple when we launch the Main-Net Blockchain we will announce it here, and in all our social media pages.

oh, ok, so we need to wait  Tongue maybe some spoilers for us? is it gonna be till summer i hope?
if yes, that is really nice, cant wait for mainnet launch, i really hope for districts success! great project
A new beginning
Hi Dev.  Be nice for you to update your community, investors & anybody looking @ twitter or here, with a weekly or forth nightly update\news
As mentioned you have a lot on your plate but its not too time consuming 'a quick tweet

Join us on Telegram group for updates: https://t.me/joinchat/Fj1aIQ7DrxPKJ0Yh2NklKw

thats nice that you have telegram group, i joined too. but also wanna see some updates here, cause i personally checking news about icos and others tokens here, so as a lot of people too. so wanna see atleast sometimes some info here Smiley
Bitcointalk forum is reserved for important updates. for exemple when we launch the Main-Net Blockchain we will announce it here, and in all our social media pages.

A new beginning

Pages:
Jump to: