Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 66. (Read 90876 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 1
for not MN setup is a bit tricky....we are waiting for a simpler setup procedure....the devs are working hard and i think we'll be rewarded for following this project from beginning..
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
When will it be possible to withdraw our coins for bounty? Still watching the Explorer does not work correctly, and no correctly displays the information.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
It seems that developers want to establish enough number of masternodes for the ecosystem in 3dcoin to work smoothly before they begin to negotiate which exchange will 3dcoin got to be traded. Smart move that is my opinion.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1

As Michele said we like the team and the project. it deserve attention and respect from community.

A very great project and a team of really competent and helpful developers who daily assists users on the official Telegram group (find the link on their site). The currency 3DCoin (3DC) and the QT core wallet are derived from source of BTC and DASH with pow + pos/masternodes and with mixing / private send and with instant send like DASH. Their blockchain will host DAPPS in 3D / VR / AR for the most varied use cases. Project that deserves a lot, a large group of Italian ICO's investors believes in you, so come on guys and now that the mainnet is live and working for a few weeks, we are waiting for the exchanges! Go guys !!! Wink Cool
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
someone knows how many masternodes I can have on a single wallet? In other MN coins I knew there were 5... does it apply here as well?

What did you mean by single wallet?
I mean how many mn I create in the 3dcoin core wallet, do I have to use another computer in order to have more nodes or I can have 10 active masternodes on one wallet?
I found the answer you can create more than 5 on the same core wallet but don't know what the limit is... or if there is any.

More than 5, means you can create 1000? a thousand is much more than five.
I think there is a limit per one IP address. We need devs to confirm details about that

You can't have more than one masternode per IP.
Masternode Requirements:
https://3dcoin.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/98919/Masternode+Requirements

is there any updates about exchanges? and is there already video available how to set a masternode, cause im noob at this Cheesy
and when bounty funds will be available to withdraw? in few days i guess?

You can start from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6diLBsYRHQ&feature=youtu.be
Also here you have 3DC wiki: https://3dcoin.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/295051/Masternodes

thanks for information, buddy, here is 1 merit for you. i will go study, hope im not too stupid to understand  Grin
and of course we all waiting for exchanges

You also can come to official 3DC Telegram group. If you stuck with installation, maybe you can find answers here
Before deploying my masternode on project 3DC, I will just have to wait first the market value of each 3dc token .  VPS is $10 a month so I have to make sure that I am not losing values due to server rentals.

But if you think that the value will actually increase of this coin then it would also be fine if you have a MN running at a tiny loss or not?

Just like any other crypto currencies out there, 3dc can be highly volatile the moment it reaches the market and without a killer apps that supports the platform the price will not move up.i don’t want to lose significant amount of money just maintaining a liability or a lose.
Activity: 343
Merit: 14
A very great project and a team of really competent and helpful developers who daily assists users on the official Telegram group (find the link on their site). The currency 3DCoin (3DC) and the QT core wallet are derived from source of BTC and DASH with pow + pos/masternodes and with mixing / private send and with instant send like DASH. Their blockchain will host DAPPS in 3D / VR / AR for the most varied use cases. Project that deserves a lot, a large group of Italian ICO's investors believes in you, so come on guys and now that the mainnet is live and working for a few weeks, we are waiting for the exchanges! Go guys !!! Wink Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
someone knows how many masternodes I can have on a single wallet? In other MN coins I knew there were 5... does it apply here as well?

I mean how many mn I create in the 3dcoin core wallet, do I have to use another computer in order to have more nodes or I can have 10 active masternodes on one wallet?
I found the answer you can create more than 5 on the same core wallet but don't know what the limit is... or if there is any.

I think there is a limit per one IP address. We need devs to confirm details about that

Masternode Requirements:
https://3dcoin.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/98919/Masternode+Requirements

is there any updates about exchanges? and is there already video available how to set a masternode, cause im noob at this Cheesy

You can start from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6diLBsYRHQ&feature=youtu.be
Also here you have 3DC wiki: https://3dcoin.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/295051/Masternodes

thanks for information, buddy, here is 1 merit for you. i will go study, hope im not too stupid to understand  Grin
and of course we all waiting for exchanges
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

Masternode Requirements:

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

Masternode Requirements:

Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning

Masternode Requirements:
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

I have just noticed that many supporters are really into setting up masternode . Though there are many instances where the daemon is not running because of installation issues, people realize it will be very profitable in the long run.

Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning

Activity: 39
Where can i buy this coin?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 11

I'm ready to promote this project because I believe in  success of this project!
Pages:
Jump to: