Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 82. (Read 90876 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 250
emm any news about bounty distributed? Smiley

All participants in the bonus can withdraw the bonus when the project is launched in December.
good update dev im still waiting for my payment for signature campaign so its means we will recieve our payment in december?

Yes, of course, all participants will  get payed in december, we will announce another bounty campaign during the ICO period, i hope you will join us.

If I do not have any signature campaign at that time of course I'll join in your signature campaign again.
I'm sure all bounty participants will be paid just a matter of time
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman

All participants in the bonus can withdraw the bonus when the project is launched in December.
good update dev im still waiting for my payment for signature campaign so its means we will recieve our payment in december?

Yes, of course, all participants will  get payed in december, we will announce another bounty campaign during the ICO period, i hope you will join us.

If I do not have any signature campaign at that time of course I'll join in your signature campaign again.
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
yeap, i already saw couple of VR ICO's already running or announced, hope Districts will be better, cause its kind a pioneer of VR on this forum:D
anyway, waiting for news and ICO date
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

So long wait its and hopefully the results do not disappoint  Grin Grin Grin

Hello, we noticed some new projects similar to ours ,so we decided to minimise the details of our development progress until the ICO, We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Yes I have also noticed some campaigns trying to cash in on on district project and copying their concept.
You must speed up before they beat you to ICO.
Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning

Hello, we noticed some new projects similar to ours ,so we decided to minimise the details of our development progress until the ICO, We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
A new beginning

Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman

Activity: 380

A new beginning
A new beginning

Great to hear, that you plan the launch for this year. Is there a detail new roadmap to go there? Can you provide us some information about the upcomming ICO?

Indeed, we plan to launch the new website by the beginning of August, including the roadmap, white paper update and the explanatory video.
Activity: 355

Great to hear, that you plan the launch for this year. Is there a detail new roadmap to go there? Can you provide us some information about the upcomming ICO?
A new beginning

Activity: 610
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I will be keeping an eye on this thread.It is nice project and I do not want to miss the ico and bounties too Wink
A new beginning
Hey, did you guys paused all the campaigns for the moment or the all of the bounty campaigns are already closed?

Hello, the first bounty campaign ended on 25 april 2017, but if you missed it,  join us on the next ICO campaign later this year.

Hey, do have any E.T.A as to when you will release the preview of the project to the general public?

Between Sept/Oct  2017, The Website will  change in few days, we are adding more detailed roadmap, updated version of the whitepaper,  and more information about the ICO.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Hey, did you guys paused all the campaigns for the moment or the all of the bounty campaigns are already closed?

Hello, the first bounty campaign ended on 25 april 2017, but if you missed it,  join us on the next ICO campaign later this year.

Hey, do have any E.T.A as to when you will release the preview of the project to the general public?
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
I'm so surprised that the dev is still active. I've known about the project in December/January. The last I heard, The developer postponed the token sale until the beta version is out. I'd like to know about the progress  over the past few months. Can someone please point me in the right direction? A blog post or Video would do just fine.

I'm so surprised that the dev is still active. I've known about the project in December/January. The last I heard, The developer postponed the token sale until the beta version is out. I'd like to know about the progress  over the past few months. Can someone please point me in the right direction? A blog post or Video would do just fine.

Hey, The Districts preview dev is almost done, expecting ICO later this year, we are adding explanation videos this week, subscribe to our youtube channel for updates.

thats a great news dev, we all are excited Cheesy waiting for some specific date, but before ico you need make some advertising and marketing companies, cause people already starting to forger about districts! best luck, cheers!
A new beginning

Hey, The Districts preview dev is almost done, expecting ICO later this year, we are adding explanation videos this week, subscribe to our youtube channel for updates.

Good project but taking too long lol.Should we expect ICO at the end of this year?
A new beginning

Pages:
Jump to: