Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 85. (Read 90876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
District is one of those few projects that everyone is eagerly waiting for.I hope their wait ends soon.Op is working on it single handedly that is why it is taking longer than expected.
I suggest more team members are added to district to speed up the development before someone else copy this project.

But OP has no funds to hire more devs to speed up this development process maybe next year will see this ready. I am not in hurry so if OP will get succeed to deliver than this will be big project and many big investor will rush towards this project.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
District is one of those few projects that everyone is eagerly waiting for.I hope their wait ends soon.Op is working on it single handedly that is why it is taking longer than expected.
I suggest more team members are added to district to speed up the development before someone else copy this project.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Hello,

First, Thank you all for supporting this project, the bounty campaign has ended, after the coin release you be able to redeem your bounty.

Have you updated the sig list?
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Hello,

First, Thank you all for supporting this project, the bounty campaign has ended, after the coin release you be able to redeem your bounty.

Do you have exact date when it will be release so every participants aware into it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Hello,

Hi, @TheDistrictsProject thank you for the update, good luck with the further development.
I am just wondering when this happy moment of coin release will happen? Do you have any timeline, please advice what is the best way to track Project's news and updates?
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
Hello,

Great! I has joined newsletter and twitter camapign at some time ago, Waiting for the coin released
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning
Hello,

Can we changed signature? table hadn't been updated since last week!

yes, you can change the signature.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
When is this project going to start their ICO, I've been seen the signature since January and the team have not come out with proper update on the platform
Yeah I'm still confused what is this project for? I thought this is ICO. But it's when I check the site it's look not.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 259
Hello,

Can we changed signature? table hadn't been updated since last week!
Activity: 536
It seems that I know this project is too late! Angry
Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning
Hello,

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The dev was online today but perhaps he doesnt want to reply any question about bounty campaign.He could have posted just few lines.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
Hello dev, I have noticed that the signature campaign table hadn't been updated since last week. Does this mean that the campaign was finished?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
TheDistrictsProject when will the ICO, this is not funny, signed four months
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
It seems that the early participants of facebook like and tweets will not get anything before the API is installed on the website.
I was one of them liking and tweeting post in their early stages. good luck on the project hope it launch soon.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
What's up dev, any news with sig campaign? Where is the updated spreadsheet? I wasn't on the last one.
Activity: 620
I'm also waiting for the good news from the team Districts, hoping they will given some update in the near future
Activity: 610
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
When is this project going to start their ICO, I've been seen the signature since January and the team have not come out with proper update on the platform
Pages:
Jump to: