Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 86. (Read 90876 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
The advertising campaign already ended right any update?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Read on first page: "campign will end on April 25, 2017 00.00 UTC"
I think tomorrow is the last for the campaign, I hope this District project will be released soon
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning
i  hope this is not a scam project

why? and for what reasons?
There is no update from months,your site looks very unprofessional on wordpress,newslater subscription is also from free feed burner.I think you are not serious and misleading your signature participants

Unfortunately, you see it that way,  but the truth is: this project begins with one man who presented his idea in this forum and created a WP site with feedburner. When he saw the community feedback, he created a company with his own money and recruited a team to make it happen, slow, unprofessional? yes, but still working. 

You accusing this man of scam ? who didn't took a penny from you ? who's spend his own money, so you can get free money later ?
I never accused you of scamming buddy. All I said is that there us no constructive update from your side except signature related updates from time to time.
I agree your idea is good but why you want to go alone? Why dont you go for pre-ico instead to get some funds for basic things like a professionally created website?
My criticism meant to get some positive response from you and not to incite you for any verbal duel.

The idea of the districts has evolved, a new roadmap, new design, new features, I'm not ready to share it with you, meanwhile, I can promise you that: Project districts is how a cryptocurrency should be like, unique, stable, quick, scarce, fungible, and people will prefer to hold digital coins instead of dollars.

When time is right we will share everything in details with you.

Thank you for your understanding.

There is no update from months,your site looks very unprofessional on wordpress,newslater subscription is also from free feed burner.I think you are not serious and misleading your signature participants

Unfortunately, you see it that way,  but the truth is: this project begins with one man who presented his idea in this forum and created a WP site with feedburner. When he saw the community feedback, he created a company with his own money and recruited a team to make it happen, slow, unprofessional? yes, but still working. 

You accusing this man of scam ? who didn't took a penny from you ? who's spend his own money, so you can get free money later ?
I never accused you of scamming buddy. All I said is that there us no constructive update from your side except signature related updates from time to time.
I agree your idea is good but why you want to go alone? Why dont you go for pre-ico instead to get some funds for basic things like a professionally created website?
My criticism meant to get some positive response from you and not to incite you for any verbal duel.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
Yep, i also not see more update via official social media (twitter, facebook) since February.
Whether the team is very busy, so can not give some updates Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
I'm completely agree with @pro100zh and actively support his proposal.

#minexcoin.com
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
You had a lot of supporters dev here too, dont pay attention on trolls and people who complains. but would be a lot better if you sometimes made new tweets, atleast with little piece of information, cause guys here would be happy to see some new information and details about your work:)
A new beginning

A new beginning

A new beginning
Activity: 548
Merit: 167
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game