Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - EXCHANGE] | www.Allcoin.com |DVK RIN added - page 4. (Read 35102 times)

legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Chat still not working, they again do not answer on tickets for 5 days, %$#%$#.

Fixed problem with ecc 2 weeks later..

Something wrong with exchange, looks like Mark haven't time for support it.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
They came back on this morning and everything I had was all right. Needless to say, I pulled everything out and no more dealing with them.
Worst customer support/lack of keeping customers informed what was going on EVER.

Undecided

imho good call, better to take your business on a safer and more reputable place. An exchange that is not worth of it's word is a disaster in more than one way.
I pulled out too, took my coins in time and now i can freely watch it tumble down.

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1694
Go Big or Go Home.....
They came back on this morning and everything I had was all right. Needless to say, I pulled everything out and no more dealing with them.
Worst customer support/lack of keeping customers informed what was going on EVER.

Undecided
legendary
ANyone get in touch with them if they are getting EVER back up or just stole our funds??
 Angry

It was expected from them to act like this, never did they seam or act like a valid exchange. This site was just used to pump and dump altcoins noone wanted,
to rip you from profits. I would stay away and advise everyone else to do the same, and just find someone who is worth your time and trust.
rip allcoin
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
ANyone get in touch with them if they are getting EVER back up or just stole our funds??

Angry
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Been down all day. Huh
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
session server down??? allcoins down really?
legendary
Chat still not working, they again do not answer on tickets for 5 days, %$#%$#.
legendary
To be fair, I finally received a reply to my support ticket submitted on June 7th.  The support ticket says my issue is resolved.  While the main issue appears to be resolved, withdrawals remain pending and some requests appear to time out again and again.  Another support ticket submitted as I am still unable to receive my funds.

Hm i had timed out error as well today but in some moment that error disaapeared and all my withdraw worked.
legendary
Activity: 1960
To be fair, I finally received a reply to my support ticket submitted on June 7th.  The support ticket says my issue is resolved.  While the main issue appears to be resolved, withdrawals remain pending and some requests appear to time out again and again.  Another support ticket submitted as I am still unable to receive my funds.

[EDIT] AllCoin has resolved all of my current issues.  I hope they can continue to improve their service to what it once was.  I wish them the best.
legendary
Btc, doge withdraw still working, but support obviously not here for several days at least. Hope they will back and fix a problems.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Its been long since i logged into the account...Not sure whether how many coins to i have there...but looking at the issues reported i better forget the account and move on...
legendary
Activity: 1022
Another dying exchanger Sad
legendary
Activity: 1400
with chat being frozen, support tickets not being answered, most of the wallets either frozen or having traded halted and not being able to withdraw coins i would HIGHLY recommend NOT using this exchange, do yourselves a favor and walk away
Activity: 800
Merit: 500
Newly experienced withdraw error.  Support ticket submitted.

3 days later.  No response.  Have I been GOXXXED by AllCoin.com?

Tries to contact @Mark on chat.
legendary

3 days later.  No response.  Have I been GOXXXED by AllCoin.com?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
just a crap exchange!
legendary
It tells me "error" Username and Password dont match...
And if i try changing my password it says my E-mail doesnt exist ?!?!

If you could fix the problem....thx.

I got the same problem. Contacted support a month ago. No response...

I wouldn't bother expecting professional behaviour from allcoin. They didn't even delist coins that were meant to be delisted, it's just a game of dumping and pumping sh?tcoin for them it seams.
Better just withdraw everything and find a normal exchange site, this is disgrace.
cheers
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
It tells me "error" Username and Password dont match...
And if i try changing my password it says my E-mail doesnt exist ?!?!

If you could fix the problem....thx.

I got the same problem. Contacted support a month ago. No response...
be carefully, also the TaxID that I've got doesn't exist on blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: